SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS - Nipples Exist Edition - (2 Viewers)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Changed portrait filenames are Application_T_0X34D26668 Application_T_0X47A2F7C7 Application_T_0X66E92DB Application_T_0X23272D6A Application_T_0XAF6BA5AC and Application_T_0XC1324C38.dds.

jmailcray

Potential Patron
How did you manage to get 4k textures to load? uMod? I tried using GeDoSaTo but that doesn't work, the textures show up compressed every time. And obviously repacking into the .cat archive is currently impossible until we get better tools for it. If possible I'd like to avoid uMod like the pest so I don't have to bother with the bag of problems it carries around with it.
used gedosato but while they're obviously not 4k quality I can still see improvements going up to that resolution, I don't know if it's some super heavy texture filter or or blur effect or what is going on exactly but at least there's some gain.

Umod by the time you load 4k textures it just gets too slow to deal with, I did have gedesato on an SSD vs a standard HDD for umod but the textures were only a few mb commpressed to begin with so I can't see that making much difference

with cat files after some further testing when you increase the resolution of the textures too far it starts replacing other textures
for instance if you do a 2kx2k texture it moves the portrait picture to the face texture, and it puts a transparency map as the body texture
I know by 1920x1920 it removes the portrait picture and seems to move another texture to the weapon texture, so the textures seem to be loaded by file size not by name to some extent, once I have some extra time I plan to drop the resolution on some useless textures such as their hiragana name texture which is 512x256 if I remember right, and maybe drop some of the 1kx1k face texture down to say 768x768, doubt at that resolution it'll be a noticeable change in quality with how small the visible parts of the face are vs the whole rest of the body
and see what that lets me increase the body textures to, even 1.5kx1.5k helps out with the nipple textures

Gone4Good

Content Creator
its torrented and its on the recovery
Hm...the first time I installed mods I was on the torrent version too, and it worked. Bought the game yesterday, and just copied the whole game, mods and all, to my SteamApps\common folder, and it said it saw the files, downloaded some files to "fix" the .cat files from mods, and then I just...put 'em back. All worked. Are you on Windows 10? XP?? Seems like you should be seeing them tittes. :-/

There's really no difference between the torrent and Steam versions aside from the steam.api. and an added .ini file.

R

rexile

Great mod man! That´s what I was looking for to really enjoy the game, heh.
If I could suggest something, its more like nitpicking, but is there a way to change the nipple sizes? Just checked the OVA for Estival Versus and they are a little smaller, like on these pics:
If not, thats ok, thanks again!
Hye, I'm trying to get the mod running but i still get game failed to start error. i tried using umod v1.0 and v2.0 both doesn't work. please help

LunsAlot

Potential Patron
jennya10110 I wish I could help but I was getting no recognition from the old versions. It didn't do shit when I started the game. I am using 2.0 R53. I read that version doesn't work for these mods, but mine is. I don't have boobs for Minori, but I saw boobs on other girls. I do have a vaj for all I've checked though. Also have no ladybits when transforming, just a barbie body. Seems like it wants to be picky about what it is reading. I haven't tried Texmod. Maybe I'll give it a shot, but I feel like someone would have mentioned Texmod if it worked for SK. I will do anything to avoid Umod.

I will list in detail exactly what I did so others asking how to install it can have a detailed guide:

Installing mods to Senran Kagura using Umod
2A5.gif
  1. I downloaded Umod 2.0 R53 from here
  2. Extract it with WinRar or some other extraction tool, and copy the d3d9.dll, then paste it in your game folder (where Application.exe is)
  3. Run it (regular, not "as admin")
  4. Click on Main (at the top left) then click Add Game and browse to the game's Application.exe, then choose that to add
  5. Click Main again and choose Use global hook. You will see a checkmark next to it if you go look at the option again
  6. Keep Umod open and start Senran Kagura. You will see the Umod UI pane change when you run the game
  7. Right-click any part of the open area in the bottom section of the pane, where you see the 2 dummy mods, and choose Open texture/package. You will then see 2 odd messages that simply say "Here" then "Add". This means the textures were added
  8. Browse to where you extracted the nude files. There will be a bunch of .dds files. I have never tried to add a zip file this way. I always extract the mod's files and just choose Select All to add all of them at once
  9. Choose Open to add the textures, and you'll see a new mod appear under the dummy mods. If you click the + next to it you can open a dropdown that shows all of your added files
  10. Right-click again and choose Update (reload)
  11. Play the game and enjoy the titties
There should be no errors, and I don't think it matters where you have Umod or your mod files. I have my Umod in the game's main directory in a folder appropriately named 'umod'. I have my mods in a folder in the main directory as well, in a folder appropriately named 'Senran Kakura mods'.

Hopefully it helps someone. If anything's unclear about it, lemme know and I'll edit it to be easier to understand. BTW I am using Windows 7. If someone has issues and are using Windows 10, I might not have an answer better than "Cuz Win 10". Also that may be why some people aren't getting Umod version 2.0 (R53) to work for them. Windows 10 gives plenty of issues to mod tools.

alex_x In the models folder? I want to get the models too, for various reasons. One of which involves Source Film Maker.:wink: Another involves 3ds Max. If I can get them into Max (and back into the game!), I can make them futas or add a strapon suit or replace weapons with dildos or...you get the idea.:tongue: Might even be able to adjust proportions, but I suspect that could be done simply by hex editing the default values, if it's anything like Blade & Soul, Dragonball Xenoverse or Street Fighter V. Maybe Cheat Engine works? Haven't tried that yet...

Hi guy, I'm having trouble here. I did everything as instructed up to Step 9. I never get the option to "Update". It's unclickable for me. I tried not running as admin, but I don't get the Application tab to pop up when the game opens.
I don't wanna keep burdening you guys with this but I really want nips in my anime game. Any help would be appreciated.

terrancemu

Potential Patron
Hi guy, I'm having trouble here. I did everything as instructed up to Step 9. I never get the option to "Update". It's unclickable for me. I tried not running as admin, but I don't get the Application tab to pop up when the game opens.
I don't wanna keep burdening you guys with this but I really want nips in my anime game. Any help would be appreciated.
Have you tried opening the program through u Mod, with global hook off? That's how I do mine, and it works right now.

Shade Emotive

Potential Patron
Hey can someone help me work umod with these bss files or whatever they are. im trying to figure out how to mod the game to get them to show nipples and it wont work some reason?
Like do i use v.1 or v.2 of umod?

email me or somthing so i can do this thx! just want full explanation and what to do to get it to work and where to put the files i downloaded here to get it to work

terrancemu

Potential Patron
Hey can someone help me work umod with these bss files or whatever they are. im trying to figure out how to mod the game to get them to show nipples and it wont work some reason?
Like do i use v.1 or v.2 of umod?

email me or somthing so i can do this thx! just want full explanation and what to do to get it to work and where to put the files i downloaded here to get it to work
Alright, so I have uMod 1.0. I placed any mods I wanna use directly into the uMod folder that has the .exe file to start uMod. Keep the mod in whatever state you downloaded it in (ie if you downloaded it as a rar file, don't export it), and make sure it's in the root uMod folder.
Now run uMod as an admin, and start the game through uMod. Do NOT use command lines. Do NOT use global hook. Pick the game's installation folder exe and not a shortcut, and start it, using uMod. Let the program boot up, and a tab should open on the uMod application.
Click "open texture/package" and find your mods in the uMod folder. Click them, and they will show up in a list on uMod. Make sure the square next to them is checked in, and you should be good.

Shade Emotive

Potential Patron
Alright, so I have uMod 1.0. I placed any mods I wanna use directly into the uMod folder that has the .exe file to start uMod. Keep the mod in whatever state you downloaded it in (ie if you downloaded it as a rar file, don't export it), and make sure it's in the root uMod folder.
Now run uMod as an admin, and start the game through uMod. Do NOT use command lines. Do NOT use global hook. Pick the game's installation folder exe and not a shortcut, and start it, using uMod. Let the program boot up, and a tab should open on the uMod application.
Click "open texture/package" and find your mods in the uMod folder. Click them, and they will show up in a list on uMod. Make sure the square next to them is checked in, and you should be good.

Thanks! it works!
Just is there a way to stop the game from crashing? like say 15 to 30 mins in the game it crashes again saying it stopped working.
Also another problem is the saving.

Srry i have a cracked version and gona buy the ps4 addition

terrancemu

Potential Patron
Thanks! it works!
Just is there a way to stop the game from crashing? like say 15 to 30 mins in the game it crashes again saying it stopped working.
Also another problem is the saving.

Srry i have a cracked version and gona buy the ps4 addition
Are you keeping uMod open while you play? You have to keep uMod up or problems will happen. Also, try troubleshooting the compatability by right clicking uMod.exe and picking "troubleshoot compatability" from the menu. I have mine set to Windows 7, because I'm running Windows 10 and Windows 10 doesn't work with a lot of applications yet. Most importantly, make sure you run uMod as an admin every time. I had the saving problem if I ran it like normal, instead of as an admin.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Well, we don't need to worry much about SK devs doing anything to hurt our mods. They support them!

They are changing the name of the executable to SKShinoviVersus.exe, and basically addressed the message directly to modders. Finally, some love for mods from devs! I feel like I should buy the game a third time just to support them! ^,^ (bought a copy for a buddy on Steam)

-Anyone using third party services to alter the game should update the executable name if it is used in the settings (for example, GeDoSaTo).

Steam Community :: SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS

1f3b5.png
Haaaaaaaa-lle-luuu-jah! Haaaaaaaa-lle-luuu-jah! Halle-luuu-jah...Halle-luuu-jah...Halleeeeee-lu-jaaaaah
1f3b5.png

EvilTaco

Potential Patron
Greetings everyone, I've been here lurking for the past week or so and I started this project so I guess I could at least share it! It is a .CAT repack of Nipples Exist so that all you fine people can stop struggling with uMod. I made two versions a .ZIP file for those who want to do it manually, and an .MSI file for those who just can't computer well, but want to enjoy this mod.

And at that, do so! Enjoy!

Attachments

Nipples Exist v3.14.zip
38.1 MB · Views: 12,022

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Greetings everyone, I've been here lurking for the past week or so and I started this project so I guess I could at least share it! It is a .CAT repack of Nipples Exist so that all you fine people can stop struggling with uMod. I made two versions a .ZIP file for those who want to do it manually, and an .MSI file for those who just can't computer well, but want to enjoy this mod.

And at that, do so! Enjoy!

I won't be using this for now but I'll thank you any way because what you did is great. uMod is an antique at this point. The sooner we get away from it the better I say. I'm happy to see .cat files for the mod. Hopefully it can be added to the first post and we can cut down on the number of people who are having troubles with the mod and more can enjoy the game. Thanks.

Lightning Monkey

Potential Patron
Um this is my first time using Umod , and I have no idea what im doing and the replies on this thread arent helping so could someone slowly explain every single step one-by-one to me ?

EvilTaco

Potential Patron
Dude, look three posts up. I just posted something that bypasses uMod completely and allows it to load faster than uMod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.