Senran Kagura SHINOVI VERSUS - Ecchi Portraits Mod - (1 Viewer)

Hexateuch

Vivacious Visitor
__senran_kagura_series_and_senran_kagura_shinovi_versus__5c76bf0a48e4d771553aee1de528e26e.jpg

Hey, Guys

[ UPDATE v1.2!!! ]
Nearly all girls are now edited and visible in-game. Will finish last few in the near future.

This is a mod that adds nipples and nipple bumps to the girls' in-game portraits for character select and the like.

Heavily inspired by BattleJesus's "Nipples Exist Edition" mod, and adopts an extremely similar style and mentality.

Free to use, re-upload elsewhere, and modify as you see fit.

No uMod support, and there's never gonna be (from me.)

Conflicts with anything that touches the school swapping and shop tex .cats.

Attachments

HexateucH's Ecchi Portait Mod v1_2.7z
11.3 MB · Views: 3,430

Last edited:

Hexateuch

Vivacious Visitor
Can i use both ecchi portraits mod and nipples exist edition together? The game won't crash?
Yes, you can absolutely use both. Just make sure you install Ecchi Portraits AFTER Nipples exist.

No crashes, it will just overwrite Nipples Exist's pictures with mine. They're intentionally very similar for exactly this reason.

Pandoriux

Potential Patron
I don't really understand about "install this after Nipples exist"???? i use Umod for Nipples exist so i don't have to replace any files, what is different?

Hexateuch

Vivacious Visitor
I don't really understand about "install this after Nipples exist"???? i use Umod for Nipples exist so i don't have to replace any files, what is different?
You shouldn't have to worry about anything if you're using Umod. Just install my mod like normal and Umod will overwrite a couple of my files with Nipples Exist files, but it should still show all my other ones.

If you want my versions of all portraits, then just remove the 2D art from your Nipples Exist folder.
Should be files:
"Application_T_0X34D26668.dds"
"Application_T_0X47A2F7C7.dds"
"Application_T_0X66E92DB.dds"
and "Application_T_0XAF6BA5AC.dds"

Minatto

Potential Patron
Hey guy in mine, the character Murakumo gets band-aid, you know how to solve it?

20160706130838_1-jpg.55334

Note: Great mod <3

Minatto

Potential Patron
understand, will there be any mod that can change the baindaids for breasts? Because I did not find it until now.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Ecchi mods are some of my favourite mods. I love things like this. I like full nude mods too but I find often they look out of place and a bit jarring sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.