Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus - Uncensor Mod (no uMod) (2 Viewers)

meivaly

Potential Patron
can someone give us a link for Subtle Nude Mod to download . i have lovers lab account but i cant download i don't know why . tnx

R

rafaelhuebR

me to, someone give us a link... I try to download from this link but appears
Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
=/

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
For those having difficulty accessing the files at lovers lab, try going to to the lovers Lab web site and logging in, then use the link. I believe you must be registered at Lovers Lab to download from there.
Regarding uploading the lovers lab files at another host site and then linking to the here, please don't do that without the original creator's permission.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
The LoversLab pages won't open to some because you have to accept that you are over 18 to view the page.
Visit the main LoversLab page once, accept that you are 18+ then click the links in the firsr post afterwards, the page will load.
But then, like fleet said, you will need to register in order to download. :)

UnLucky

Potential Patron
Updated again. Now removed the beam and smoke from a character's transformation.
Thanks for making this, but is there any way I could still have the light ribbon effect intact? Like a v2.5 with the super bright skin disabled as the only change. Can it be done by excluding one of the files from v3, or is everything together in a big bundle of assets?

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Thanks for making this, but is there any way I could still have the light ribbon effect intact? Like a v2.5 with the super bright skin disabled as the only change. Can it be done by excluding one of the files from v3, or is everything together in a big bundle of assets?
The beam is in the same file as the steam, so just removing the file is out of the question. That being said, I've repacked one without the beam removed for you.

Attachments

ShinoviUncensorv3minusBeam.zip
4.1 MB · Views: 1,750

UnLucky

Potential Patron
Awesome, thanks! Maybe it's just me but it felt weird with them just floating naked and nothing happening.

Good luck with trying to remove anything else

D

Diamel kerr

So I'm follow the 3 step instructions and this is doing nothing for me. I cannot get the beams of light to go away despite extraction and backing up the file needed. My sexy combatant dreams dies slowly.

seriously tho I'm in need. Following the steps doesnt work or i dont know how to back up the files

specially if one isnt familiar with umod

EDIT by fleet (global moderator): Second and third posts combined into this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Chill, no need to spam help messages like that. :eek:

Try to be more specific on what is wrong. This mod doesn't use uMod? To clear things up, stop trying to get all the mods working together and check them one at a time to see which one you need help with first.

Did it come up with the "File already exist do you want to over write?" prompts when you extract? If not then make sure the extracted files are going to the correct place. You are literally just putting the files in the right place then running the game. Backing up is a safety measure you can just copy/paste the entire folder and have things like "2D - Copy" be your backup.

AliGirl

Potential Patron
This is a mod that removes the panties from all characters. [URL='http://'http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62279-senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-nude-mod/?p=1574279' said:
Lover's Lab - Commando Mod[/URL]

What about the bra?
A Mod to removed the bra from all characters?

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
this mod it's not working for me (sad)
There are links to TWO mods in the first post. If one of those mods is giving you problems, tell us which one. If it's another mod, what mod is it?
Also, you should fully explain what the problem is (for example if you're getting an error message, what exactly does it say).
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

master89

Potential Patron
when i go in the dressing room and select the bikini th it remains only the bra the other mods it's work

ShadowX

Potential Patron
Is there a way you could remove/disable the shredded pieces that fly when their clothes get destroyed?

Last edited:
J

jeffhearth

is this mod compatible with jp version?? I tried replacing files in 2d_jp and sfx_jp but sometimes it is still covered by bandage.

ShadowX

Potential Patron
Any head way in removing the closeup brightness during the transformations?

Also is there a way you could deal with the flying clothing shards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.