[Request] Senran Kagura OVA Nipples - Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit! Full Course (1 Viewer)

anonymous179

Potential Patron
Hey guys, modding for senran kagura shinovi versus has come a long way and developed many variations over these months since it´s release, but because of limitations with the low textures of the game there couldn´t be any high detailed textures modded in.

Now the rhythm game spin-off Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit! Full Course will come to PC on November 10th! That´s right! In less than a week! Here is a brief description of it for people who don´t know it:

In Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit! Full Course, the grand rivalry between girls’ academies continues as the shapely shinobi take a break from their usual hand-to-hand, beat-’em-up style combat to face off in an entirely different kind of battle — with delicious results. The shinobi master Hanzō has promised the winner of his first annual “Super Dish Gourmet Cook-Off” a magical scroll that can grant any one wish. Driven by their own desires – or perhaps just idle curiosity – 22 playable buxom babes from Japan’s secret ninja schools have signed up for the tournament, ready to put their reflexes, memory and speed to the test in a cooking competition unlike any other.

Culinary warfare is carried out through an array of rhythm battles in which players tap the correct buttons in time with the beat to rack up combos and determine the size and quality of the resulting dish. After selecting a competitor, players are challenged to create the ultimate Super Dish and unlock a special feast for the eyes. The emphasis is on outrageous humor, tasty food, and plenty of eye candy, so get ready to slice and dice… up some delicious treats while rocking out to some funky beats!

The Windows PC version of the quirky rhythm game, Full Course, includes the base game, the Gessen x Hebijo Expansion, and all previously released downloadable content available in the PlayStation aVita handheld entertainment system version.

Here are some screenshots:

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit_2016_10-21-16_003.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit_2016_10-21-16_004.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit_2016_10-21-16_005.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit_2016_10-21-16_006.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit_2016_10-21-16_007.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit_2016_10-21-16_008.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit_2016_10-21-16_009.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit_2016_10-21-16_010.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit_2016_10-21-16_011.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit_2016_10-21-16_012.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit_2016_10-21-16_002.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit_2016_10-21-16_001.jpg

At the time of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus release I made a request of a mod that used Senran Kagura Estival Versus OVA's nipples, but that worked like Lover's Lab - Subtle Nude Mod (all models were edited separately, even Rin's mole is present) and that was compatible with Uncensor Mod (no uMod). They didn't need uMod to work, which was great, because uMod made the game loading times bigger. Both of those mods are really good, you should check them if you didn't yet. And I know that are more updated versions of them too, I am just outdated on that. But again, because of the limitations of the game, this request couldn´t be fullfiled, the nipples on mrpachinko´s mod are the ones from the OVA, but because of the game downscaling, they became blurry. So if this new game has better texture resolution and its possible to do it, could anyone try this request please?

The OVA nipples look like this:

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-OVA-AT-X-8.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-OVA-AT-X-9.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-OVA-AT-X-10.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-OVA-AT-X-13.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-OVA-AT-X-43.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-OVA-AT-X-47.jpg

Lover´s Lab user lunawuff already did a version for Shinovi Versus that looks like a lot of how it should be and It looks pretty good.

But it needed uMod to work and I had some issues with it. The nipples and vagina textures would substitute the band ai shaped bras and panties making them look pantieless and if you strip their whole clothing the nipples go away with it. Wearing any set of underwear that wasn´t the band aid one would stretch the nipples textures too. But the nipples used and placement are perfect.

For me, on a game like Senran Kagura, I think stripping the whole clotthing set is much more fun, so I prefer to have the nipples on the model´s bodies and have them wearing everything from clothes to underwear, but thats up to each player and modder too.

20160604204247_1.jpg

20160604205102_1.jpg

What do you guys think about this? I know it should be a lot of work, but I think the OVA's anime nipples look pretty good ingame. All We can do for now is wait for it´s release, but I hope it possible! If so, that would be awesome! And I want to see what mods people can make for it too besides nude, heh. Maybe some other food or cooking stuff too!

Anyways, thanks for your attention and I would like to hear back from you too, if you have anything to say. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.