searching for games that have human girls/women in school uniforms (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pervertedjustice
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

pervertedjustice

Hi friends,

I'm new to this website, but I've been a lurker from the original website prior to this one. I'm sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place, but I'm not sure where to post this.

I've been playing video games ever since I was little and I grew fond of video games that allowed me to dress up my waifus in cute outfits, specifically school uniforms. I have been searching for games that have human girls/women in school uniforms, preferably not overly, slutty. Does anyone have any suggestions (preferably multiplayer online PC games)?

If it helps, I'll list the games that I've already played:
WoW (no school uniforms)
BNS (don't like the sounds as much & school uniforms never go on sale)
BDO (love the models, but no school uniforms)
Vindictus (got banned for editing sounds, but I liked the models and school uniform)
TERA (grew tired of lolis & didn't like the humans as much, but I liked the school uniforms)
GW2 (no school uniforms & gameplay sucked)
PSO2 (couldn't do the payment system so I gave up)
DFO (no school uniforms on human looking characters in NA version)
Every x-legend game (died from p2w & started lacking moaning sounds after Eden Eternal)
Elsword (only liked Aisha, but I got tired of colored, unnatural hair)
Aion (couldn't keep up with the grind to level my char high enough for good ryona moments & graphics outdated, but decent looking school uniforms)

Note: I stopped playing consoles, but if it comes to it, I'll buy a console again for the perfect game with schoolgirls. Also, does anyone know any artists who makes amazing schoolgirl ryona commissions (roughly around the $60-$100 range).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.