Screenshots (1 Viewer)

Zaden

Potential Patron
I can't figure how the screenshots work. I use the swf version, but when I tap / (The one on the Numeric keypad is ok?), nothing happen. I turned on the option of 2x screenshots.
Where can I find the screenshots? Am I making some mistakes?

Zaden

Potential Patron
Don't work either. I don't even know what it supposes to do, save it somewhere (where?) or copy the pic to paste.

Zaden

Potential Patron
Yes, I have the last version. Otherwise the "2x screenshot" option won't be here.

Can someone simply explain what is supposed to happen when I tap the / key?

blaster

Potential Patron
The / key works perfectly for the screenshot feature.
All we can guess is that you are doing something wrong at some point.

If your / key (not on the numpad, the other) is OK and your SDT version is OK, then you are unfortunately the only one with this problem... which is very likely to be some sort of stupid problem like "your key is stuck/dead" or something like that.

AFAIK, the screenshot x2 is an additional feature, you do not need to check it to take a "simple" screenshot.

As for the functionality, Faceless already told you that it opens a file dialog to save your screenshot.

Cheers

Arty Morty

Potential Patron
Maybe the default language of your keyboard is the answer. Set English as your default language and click SHIFT + _ and it should work.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Well, there is always the "Print screen" key to take a screen shot of evey thing on the monitor at that time. Then jsut go in MSPaint or some other drawing app. And paste to the blank template and you got an SS that way...

ModGuy

Content Creator
This is why the loader allows for remapping.
You could set a custom key to perform screenshots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.