Scarlet Blade Mod Whipper Lingerie (1 Viewer)

SBModder

Content Creator
Ok so on my latest post I was requested to convert Alice The Sealing Techs clothes for the whipper. I ran into problem while making the mod. The pants came up short so I decided to take off the pants and make it lingerie like. I attached 2 pics with the pants on tell me if you want me to upload it! This mod changes the default lingerie .These r the results pretty sexy! Place this at C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Objects\PC\tex ,what should I convert next?!Check out my previous mod here http://www.gamevixenzone.net/mods-20/scarlet-blade-whipper-mods-1161/ and download this one here Zippyshare.com - WH_PT_N_01.dds Sexy lingerie no pants.jpg Both (2).jpg Both.jpg close up.jpg

Attachments

• Both  with pants.jpg
    Both with pants.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 2,002
  • pants.jpg
    pants.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2,016
Last edited by a moderator:

acetitanz

Potential Patron
hmm.. i want to ask, is it possible to make the whipper skin as white as the npc has,it will be look sexier... xD

sorry for my bad english..

SBModder

Content Creator
no im sorry its not i have tried the face does not chage the body turns white but the face ill try to see if i can do something to avoid this :D

ErgoProxy

Potential Patron
This is how all your mods are coming out for me, for whatever body party or feature they alter, please help? ;~;

p6faqu.jpg

And this is after removing all other mods for the classes that your mods are for, I'm still new to how the mods work, so I have NO idea how to try and get around this to either A. Make them work for me and B. Make them work with other mods I'm using

UPDATE:

This is a screen shot for the Whippers Lv5 Armor, I'm reporting these because I'm using a Whipper as my alt now and I really like your mods, but I can't get any of them to work for me. ;O;

vx32y4.jpg

NOTE: It's not just your mods, there is another one that was made to alter a few armors that were giving me this same problem, have yet to get a response from the creator.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gleichi

Great work :) can you make the lvl 25 armor from the npc doreen in mereholt? sorry for my bad english and thank you ;)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
This is how all your mods are coming out for me, for whatever body party or feature they alter, please help? ;~;

View attachment 13118

And this is after removing all other mods for the classes that your mods are for, I'm still new to how the mods work, so I have NO idea how to try and get around this to either A. Make them work for me and B. Make them work with other mods I'm using

UPDATE:

This is a screen shot for the Whippers Lv5 Armor, I'm reporting these because I'm using a Whipper as my alt now and I really like your mods, but I can't get any of them to work for me. ;O;

View attachment 13119

NOTE: It's not just your mods, there is another one that was made to alter a few armors that were giving me this same problem, have yet to get a response from the creator.

Put texture settings at high, that used to happen to me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.