Scarlet Blade Cat eyes Mod (1 Viewer)

SBModder

Content Creator
Hey everyone sorry it took me a while but i have made the cat eyes mod! What this does is change the default boring eye and it changes it to a sexier ,cat eye. It works for all faces , including the ones with glasses. I have given you guys the choice of picking the ones you want,or you can download them all! BTW After this mod comes the shiny eyes MOD! stay ALERT

07_05_16_13_20.jpg If you want the sentinel download here sentinel cat eyes.rar

07_05_16_16_04.jpg if you want the defender ,download here defendercat eyes.rar

07_05_16_25_42.jpg if you want the punisher, download here punishercateys.rar

07_05_16_15_26.jpg if you want the shadow walker, download here SW cat eyes.rar

07_05_16_14_57.jpg if you want the whipper download, here Whipper cat eyes.rar OR if you have the WHITE WHIPPER download here White whipper cat eyes.rar
07_05_16_15_43.jpg if you want the medic, download here Medic cat eyes.rar

class.jpg And finally if you want all of them ( not including white whipper) download here all the cat eyes.rar

sneak peek at sentinel sexier clothes mod.jpg Sneak peek at sentinel new SEXIER armor bundle :3

Attachments

• 07_01_18_37_17.jpg
    07_01_18_37_17.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 253
  • 07_05_16_17_51.jpg
    07_05_16_17_51.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 279
Last edited by a moderator:

ErgoProxy

Potential Patron
This is what keeps happening to me, with and without other mods.

This is how both of my sentinels look:
iknn6m.jpg 61rho6.jpg

--EDIT--
Forgot to respond, yes, once I saw the QuickBMS method wasn't being used anymore, I always install mods by copy/pasting them into the AG/SB/Data/Objects/PC/tex, or wherever instructed to put them.

Last edited by a moderator:

SBModder

Content Creator
Scarlet Blade has a very weird texture recognigtion thing, sometimes if you change the textures to much, this happens,I think its sort of a, Modding bug. I dont know how to permanently fix it, But you could try multiple things and tell me if they work out.

1.) Delete all your mods, make sure you write them down on sticky notes to make sure u dont forget,
then restart your compu, you must dothis.

2.) If 1 does not work, just dont use mods for a bit, it fixes itself.

I think Its just a modding bug that does not let SB recognize the textures properly.

If i can resolve this issue permanently I will let you know. Lmk if this works for you :3

Sorry im no help.. :(

ErgoProxy

Potential Patron
Thank you so much, I'll be sure to try this out soon. :D
And you are of good help, for all I know, I could be doing something wrong, if you were to see how I had it set up in person, you'd probably be able to fix it with no problem. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.