SC4 (Ivy) Ryona (1 Viewer)

Sora

Potential Patron
One of hopefully many to come. It's a silent movie since I don't know how to add the sound if in slow motion via Windows Movie Maker. (Although VLC plays it with gorgeous sounds by default.)

My thanks for feeding this insatiable fetish of mine. Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sora

Potential Patron
I like slowmo, so I'll be posting a similar vid soon. With sound! (Finally figured it out. Nyahahaaha)

Sora

Potential Patron
The original one with 1/4th speed sound. Enjoy the screams.

I can't make this an embed video. o.O Anyone know how?

Edit: #2 Up!

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Just surround the link in [video] tags or go to the advanced text editor and click on the film strip icon and paste the link in there. I guess I should add the function to quick reply.

D

Deleted member 31

cool vids. I really like the camera angles. My advice for you though would be to record just the voices and have the play on a separate track so that they don't sound as stretched.

Sora

Potential Patron
Sky: I was thinking about doing that for at least some parts of the vid and actually for the second vid, the voices ARE separate. I just don't know how to make it so that even though the tempo of the sound file is not as "stretched", it still matches the action. This is kinda like what SC2 did during it's replays.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
You do a good job. But I gotta say, I don't like the choice of Ivy in the P1 costume with her Japanese voice. That voice is too whiney and her P1 costume is way too small. Otherwise, these videos are well done and kind of unique. Good job!

Sora

Potential Patron
I do like Ivy's 1P a lot (hence why creating a video set just for it haha), for obvious reasons as well as an affinity to it. BUT - There are different characters, different voices and character customization so that allows for an insane amount of possibilities in videos. Down the line, different things will be up for sure.

Sora

Potential Patron

3rd one kinda up: it's a work in progress. If you're more versed in editing videos and using freeware software to do it, I NEED YOUR HELP! Haha.

Windows Movie Maker makes your video suffer a -horrible- loss in both video quality and audio quality when you import an AVI. In addition, keeping the pitch and avoiding the slow-motion effect just keeps getting more complex when you use more and more clips in a single movie.

I use Audacity and WMM. If anyone can teach me to use these better in these vids OR can point me to other good freeware programs, let me know. :)

Sora

Potential Patron
The next videos (not of Ivy) will leave a little bit more to the imagination should you want those kinds of ryona videos. :)

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
The first time i ever saw Ivy, in the very first soul calibur game gave me a complex for annihilating chicks wearing gartered boots, good work with the videos.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Love that bearhug one, and I like the way you put on the slo-mos and the freezes. And yeah that rack can't wait to pop out of her clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.