sby's loader imports (2 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Question about the recent "Gagged Dialogue" mod (which I love, by the way, it's gotten me motivated to update one of my old dialogues) - Would it be possible to enable dialogue to continue play while the cock is in the mouth and have it stop playing when there's also cum in the mouth or if it gets into the throat/deepthroat sections?

Not sure if that's possible to do, but if it could work it'd be a nice addition, having speech be muffled by the cock and being able to "shut her up" by pushing in further or cumming.
sounds interesting, i'll look into it

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Something I've been wondering on with animtools: why can I only change the angle of his penis independent of his torso when he's reversed?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Something I've been wondering on with animtools: why can I only change the angle of his penis independent of his torso when he's reversed?
because i never bothered trying to figure out why inverting the matrix breaks the tweening for his torsoik controller

edit - uploaded Flexing Buttplug
not that much actual artwork involved in this accessory mod, mostly code under the hood to do its stuff

Last edited:

Wither

Content Creator
Question about the flexing buttplug mod: I can load the mod manually, but I can't seem to load it through the Mods.txt file, is this intentional? Or am I simply doing something wrong? I have swf file in a folder called "sby_default/Buttplug" and wrote "sby_default/Buttplug/flexingbuttplug9.swf" in the Mods.txt file, but it doesn't seem to want to read it.

tltltl

Potential Patron
If I am not mistaken, I believe that the auto mode is still not working for certain positions(doggy style specifically).

hanshotfirst

Potential Patron
Question about the flexing buttplug mod: I can load the mod manually, but I can't seem to load it through the Mods.txt file, is this intentional? Or am I simply doing something wrong? I have swf file in a folder called "sby_default/Buttplug" and wrote "sby_default/Buttplug/flexingbuttplug9.swf" in the Mods.txt file, but it doesn't seem to want to read it.
I had a similar issue with a different mod, I noticed it was loading very briefly then going away when I loaded the scene, the fix was to remove the skin line from Code.txt. Hope that helps.

Separate question, any chance for superbelly/breastexp versions that fits the new thickfreakness and skinnybitch bodies?

Wither

Content Creator
Another question about the Flexingbuttplug mod, which makes me feel a little stupid: It says it can be loaded through Moreclothing but when I have no idea what tags I'm supposed to put on it. I tried :CostumeBottoms but that doesn't work (Brings up an error code for it "needing CostumeBottoms" despite having that tag in the settings)

How do I load this mod through moreclothing, please?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Another question about the Flexingbuttplug mod, which makes me feel a little stupid: It says it can be loaded through Moreclothing but when I have no idea what tags I'm supposed to put on it. I tried :CostumeBottoms but that doesn't work (Brings up an error code for it "needing CostumeBottoms" despite having that tag in the settings)

How do I load this mod through moreclothing, please?
it is a body modtype, i usually put this sort of stuff on the body3 menu

flexingbuttplug11.swf=Flexing Buttplug:Body>Body3

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Issue with animtools v31: No props available on button page 3. If I load an old position file the prop is visible, but on the menu it doesn't show so I can't change any of the properties without editing the text file directly. And I can't add new props either. I tried to reinstall the mod, no dice.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000
go to button page 3, starting off there should be 'none' for 'current prop' selected
change this to a prop you want to add to the position, then change 'prop visible' to true

caked

Potential Patron
hey sby, thanks for your hard work. quick question, is there a reason why auto doesn't work on some of the positions?

Wither

Content Creator
it is a body modtype, i usually put this sort of stuff on the body3 menu

flexingbuttplug11.swf=Flexing Buttplug:Body>Body3
Thanks for this! Doesn't seem to work for the static versions of the buttplug though, not sure what modtype those ones are, but I appreicate the heads up for the animated version!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
hey sby, thanks for your hard work. quick question, is there a reason why auto doesn't work on some of the positions?
if you have a specific position that it doesn't work for, post it here so i can test

uploaded throatcumbulgeV5, added ability to also change the bulge for the swallow animation

Sass

Content Creator
Hey sby,

Would it be possible to add the ability to attach variables to positions? Like, similar to how every position has "atv_position" set to 0 through 4, we could have a position have other variables that could represent things like hand positioning, whether she's in front or back of him, whether she's on top or bottom, whether it's a sex position at all or not, etc. Obviously if the variables were custom, possibilities are pretty endless.

If we were able to name the variables, aka "HerOnTop", it would make it easier to keep track of it all in a dialogue, but if we were just given "Variable1", "Variable2", etc. as custom variables we could assign to the position, that would work too.

Is any kind of functionality like that possible to add?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hey sby,

Would it be possible to add the ability to attach variables to positions? Like, similar to how every position has "atv_position" set to 0 through 4, we could have a position have other variables that could represent things like hand positioning, whether she's in front or back of him, whether she's on top or bottom, whether it's a sex position at all or not, etc. Obviously if the variables were custom, possibilities are pretty endless.

If we were able to name the variables, aka "HerOnTop", it would make it easier to keep track of it all in a dialogue, but if we were just given "Variable1", "Variable2", etc. as custom variables we could assign to the position, that would work too.

Is any kind of functionality like that possible to add?
if it was custom labels an such, i don't think it would be anything consistent enough between people creating them to be interchangable. other position descriptors can be added, it is mostly a matter of fleshing them out. though i would think that if you are tailoring dialogs to that level of position description, you would probably have an easier time just controlling the position used in dialog.

currently, there is atv_dominant and atv_position to give a general idea of what a position is about.

yowhatyuop1732

Potential Patron
if you have a specific position that it doesn't work for, post it here so i can test

uploaded throatcumbulgeV5, added ability to also change the bulge for the swallow animation
would there a way to make the throat bulge larger than the max? i tried changing the max amount in the txt but not sure if that actually did anything. or its just not something you're even able to do like a limitation from the game? if you can then cool, if not that's also cool

sby

Content Creator
Coder
would there a way to make the throat bulge larger than the max? i tried changing the max amount in the txt but not sure if that actually did anything. or its just not something you're even able to do like a limitation from the game? if you can then cool, if not that's also cool
it starts looking bad past this range, some other stuff would have to be adjusted to change the normal starting point for the drawn bulge.

if you want to see what it is like, adjust the '4' in this section of the code, and change it to something much larger like 32 and recompile it with the as3 compiler

Code:
if(swallowthroatbulge == 0)          _loc_3[_loc_2].x = _loc_3[_loc_2].x + _loc_17 * 8/10;
                    else if(swallowthroatbulge == 1)  _loc_3[_loc_2].x = _loc_3[_loc_2].x + _loc_17 * (8/10 * altval * 4);
                    else if(swallowthroatbulge == 2)  _loc_3[_loc_2].x = _loc_3[_loc_2].x + _loc_17 * (8/10 * mysliderswallow2.value * 4);
                    else if(swallowthroatbulge == 3)  _loc_3[_loc_2].x = _loc_3[_loc_2].x + _loc_17 * (8/10 * Math.max(altval,mysliderswallow2.value) * 4);

Wither

Content Creator
I would like to make a request for moremoods: "shocked" or "terrified" where She is essentially in a permanently "shocked" state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.