sby's loader imports (3 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
uploaded moremoodsV10, uploaded moveeyewearV1

edit -
uploaded darkenpassoutV1, vanillapausedbreathpatchV1

more edit -
uploaded a stack of mods i had built up that all needed the same charcode and proxy logic bugfix, if they happen to proxy the same function as other mods, there was a chance they could improperly change the proxy. the charcode logic has also been updated so there is more flexibility and consistency. they should not reset to a default setting if doing simple dialog action based charcode changes. by default, if you change less than 35 charcode fields at the same time, then it considers it to be a partial charcode and won't reset their setting.

these are:

wincecontrol sby
vanillaarmpatch V3
throatsoundcontrol V2
throatcumbulge V4
swallowguzzle V2
superbreast V8
superbelly V8
regulaterandom V5
penisrange V8
nooptionalcharcodes V2
moveear V4
morespitstrands V3
ignoreherclothingpenis V3
himnotletgo V3
headwearland V2
dialogpatch V6
dialogdisplayedit V6
cumRGB V3
breastfirmness V4
breastexpansionplus V3_7
autoclosemouth V8
autocloseeye V4
allalphasliders V8

also uploaded
throatresiststretch V2
which is now a persist mod with a menu button

Last edited:

Breadman1

Content Creator
Hi, the recent version of BreastExpansionPlus may be conflicting with another mod? when I set bodyexpansionactive to zero, the mod still expands the body. I tried turning off superbreasts, and anysizeher, and changebodyscalerange all off and the mod still keeps increasing the body size.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i couldn't recreate it, initial thought it make sure you are editing the right settings file if you updated your version.
you can upload you loader setup somewhere if you want me to glance at what it might be

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hi, the recent version of BreastExpansionPlus may be conflicting with another mod? when I set bodyexpansionactive to zero, the mod still expands the body. I tried turning off superbreasts, and anysizeher, and changebodyscalerange all off and the mod still keeps increasing the body size.
you have a settings file in the character folder, as well as in the settings folder.
the one in the character folder is seen first, delete that and it should work. note that this is how most of my mods should work, where the character folder settings take priority

Eva-2X

Content Creator
sby sby It seems breastfirmnessV5 conflicts with moremoodsv10.
Unless I missed an update, the eyelids slider overlaps with the breast force slider.

This said, the breast force feature is great. Thank you.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
sby sby It seems breastfirmnessV5 conflicts with moremoodsv10.
Unless I missed an update, the eyelids slider overlaps with the breast force slider.

This said, the breast force feature is great. Thank you.
yup, i just haven't uploaded moremoods yet, still tweaking things

Sass

Content Creator
Since animtools28, I've been seeing this bug for most sex positions. It's registering body contact but the him layer overlaps her.

Only sex positions that seem to still be working consistently are doggystyle ones. This is straight from animtools29 without any other mods loaded, so it's not a compatibility issue.

Untitled.png

Sass

Content Creator
That one is ATV_AltCowgirl. It's in animtools_positions/Vaginal/HerD.

It happens for most missionary/cowgirl positions I know of though. Especially those where in the start position they're already making body contact, and those where the angle of entry doesn't line up with those 3 green circles (which are new since animtools 28 I think?).

Examples attached.

Attachments

Example.txt
3.9 KB · Views: 167

Example2.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 148

sby

Content Creator
Coder
That one is ATV_AltCowgirl. It's in animtools_positions/Vaginal/HerD.
uploaded animtoolsV30

i also forgot to mention in this thread earlier that i uploaded
breastfirmnessV5
allalphaslidersV9
movebrowV1 (new mod)
moremoodsV11
moreclothingV9

edit
uploaded tonguelengthV1, saw a swf mod that made a long tongue, figured i would try and see how things look doing stuff with code scaling

Last edited:

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Small question for you sby: can you use your awesome != checks for variables that are not presently set to integers? For example:
{"check":{"atv_position_name":"!=ATVDoggy"}} (to play such a line in all non-ATVDoggy positions)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
you would probably want to use
{"check":{"atv_position":"!=4"}}
for non - anal positions

i haven't checked if it will do a string compare. and even so, you would be comparing against a specific position name

in one of my dialogs, i have things like
{"check":{"atv_position":"!=0","atv_dominant":"==2","atv_active":"==1"}}

sby

Content Creator
Coder
uploaded hotfixes to animtoolsV30, as well as tonglengthV1.

finally updated my loaderpack to V13 with all the stuffs updated

gastriculcer

Content Creator
Auto mode does not work(loader packV13)

That one is ATV_ReverseCowgirl_her_move_only. It's in animtools_positions/Vaginal/HerD.

I'm sorry I'm not good at English

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Auto mode does not work(loader packV13)

That one is ATV_ReverseCowgirl_her_move_only. It's in animtools_positions/Vaginal/HerD.

I'm sorry I'm not good at English
i got a fix, will upload it eventually

uploaded a bugfix for throatresiststretch

uploaded new mod gaggeddialog
i expect there will be plenty of things i did not account for in this mod

edit - uploaded animtoolsV31, hopefully fixes the auto stuff. i took the dive and actually proxied the auto functions.

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
uploaded updates:

autoclosemouth V9
moreclothing V10
moremoods V12
allalphasliders V10

biggest changes is that the glitchy stuff added to the scolling clothing area should be corrected, and now there are popup menus for selecting clothing/moods/backgrounds/hairs, that way if you know what you want instead of scrolling through lengthy menus, you can use a handy listing selection popup.

Wither

Content Creator
Question about the recent "Gagged Dialogue" mod (which I love, by the way, it's gotten me motivated to update one of my old dialogues) - Would it be possible to enable dialogue to continue play while the cock is in the mouth and have it stop playing when there's also cum in the mouth or if it gets into the throat/deepthroat sections?

Not sure if that's possible to do, but if it could work it'd be a nice addition, having speech be muffled by the cock and being able to "shut her up" by pushing in further or cumming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.