[Flash/Browser] Samus Platformer(s) (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Found this on the Legend of Krystal forums by Gorepete: Click here, save and open in a browser or Adobe Media Player or just go the the thread link below, it's a little bit towards the middle of the page.

It is still a WIP, but I'm not sure how often it's updated.

You can find the original thread about this here. The latest update was on page 20. There are also a bunch of little animation snippets in the thread as well. You should definitely read through it if you're a Samus fan. :nom nom:

Info as of 11/16/2010:

Z is jump
X is shoot
C is to switch between damaging shots and freezing shots, also makes you partially nude

Seems for the time being you can only be raped by the space pirates and that weird alien statue when you are in freezing shot mode. You can also do a sex attack type thing (similar to K Fox) if you freeze the enemy and approach them. There are two positions for being raped and two positions for your attack depending on the direction you're approached from or you approach from.

You don't seem to be able to die as of yet and the author has intentionally left out sound for now. Game ends on the second floor as far as I can tell and there are only the two baddies on the first floor.

There is also an earlier version of the game where there the bad guys are mini metroids and a boss metroid.

Just a fair warning, these games are very buggy so please don't make any posts regarding their playability. They're obviously unfinished.

Same controls as the other one, and you can die in this one.

Code:
http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=430&start=320
or
http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/download/file.php?id=1191
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?ybqdna5nn63b63a

Attachments

• samus.jpg
    samus.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 970
  • samus2.jpg
    samus2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 854
  • samus3.jpg
    samus3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 695
  • samus4.jpg
    samus4.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 910

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
There is also an earlier version of the game where there the bad guys are mini metroids and a boss metroid.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ybqdna5nn63b63a
How do you get the the boss? I've tried the mediafire link, maybe the file there is out-dated?!

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
How do you get the the boss? I've tried the mediafire link, maybe the file there is out-dated?!

You should see it if you just keep walking to the right. The one on mediafire should have it. If it isn't, try checking the original links above it.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Its kind of a shame, my favourite move is the enemy's rear attack final part, but it only lasts for a second or two.

jmonster141

Potential Patron
Awesome game! I perused the entire forum post for the game, some of the included sprites and art is amazing, I'm excited to see the final product, it is such an amazing game. This is exactly what I have been looking for.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
well the game isn't in development anymore by the original creator. He vanished from the forums. Someone else has now taken over the development of the game and basically has had to start from scratch using the stuff that the other guy made.

So it will take a while before we see any more fresh progress on the game

Tali Zorah

Potential Patron
Well there is still progress on that game! Today they posted a newest version, with upcoming elements soon on page 40 it is

Tali Zorah

Potential Patron
Sorry for double post but i found this on that forum:

As an update - I've got great news... I've finished converting the ridley and mbrain rape animations and they look sweet in game - no doubt due to Corta's awesome animating skills :D . I just need to add some AI to ridley so he doesnt stand around like a statue. Chances are I'll probably upload a new swf sometime tomorrow evening if everything looks peachy on my end. The swf is getting large now tho (> 2.5mb), so I may need to look into making a preloader as well (internal preloaders and AS3 don't go along too well or so it seems.. =/. )

Thraur

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
There are a lot of nice games going on there, even though some are either unpolished or extremely short. I especially like the artistic style of them.

I'm also eagerly awaiting more content for Legend of the Twin Orbs, by DirtyC. More enemies and more "take-downs" and ways to be taken down will be awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.