Samus Aran Interrogation (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Imagine if you're the commander of an alien race. Your underlings have managed to capture Samus Aran. She's been stripped down to her zero suit and is now tied to an electric chair. You have every pain inducing device at your disposal. How would you force information out of the captured heroine?

K

keeblerelf

if i captured her i wouldn't be looking for information.....

We'd be looking for something...
Psmiley.png

Personally, I'm all curious about "she rolls into a ball... she's gotta *** like a tiger".

H

handofdoz

We'd be looking for something...
Psmiley.png

Personally, I'm all curious about "she rolls into a ball... she's gotta *** like a tiger".

using phazon id turn her into a cat-girl slut, tell her a secret password, and do very evil things until she finally gave in and told me the password. then id punish her with evil things because she gave me the password. rinse her off and repeat until she finally snaps.

comeon guys, get creative

K

keeblerelf

I don't know if I should be *this* detailed.

comeon guys, get creative

I'm not quite so creative. That's why we have all these troopers.

The usual "let the beatings continue until morale improves" commences. Any on-duty member who's had a grievance with the bounty hunter, or the law in general, gets fifteen seconds to do whatever they want to her. Group sessions are allowed, but only for fifteen seconds. The only rule is that she has to still be alive when you leave the area.

Then the actual interrogation process would begin.

Sadistic, yes. Creative, not so much.

How gruesome can the details go?

Edit -- I think it's "safe" to post edit this now.
Say a general "how did she find the secret base; it was supposed to be SECRET" secret. We'd probably begin by tearing her ship apart. For every booby trap she doesn't tell us, we attach a parasite to her skin. If her computer wipes out, we set her hair on fire. If any pirate/employee is killed, we brand her. If we run out of skin, we'll just have to start removing fingers and toes.

...? No, I don't think you'll be doing any of that to us today Samus. We are taking ever precaution to make sure you can't get your hands on anything that wide.

Since she's a lone wolf, we have to get creative. Live burial would be the first step. If we can't dig a neck-high pit on the beach filled with hissing beetles to throw her in before high-tide, I can make due with stuffing her in an isolated sensory deprivation tank. Filled 95% with low-grade acid, some bite-sized acid-resistant worms, and a series of strobe lights set on a constant random flash. See Samus, you get a meal AND a show! (Though I hope these the creatures don't burrow under your skin. Those are nasty to find and they leave behind so many damn eggs)

A couple of days of this might melt the ice queen. If she's a bit more cooperative, we can resume the beatings! Doesn't that sound so much nicer? Wow. Well, I hope you show those bugs that much bite.

No? But then we have to use the Norfair treatment. That involves latching her up to a table and dangle her facing downward over a pool of searing lava. Let the bubbles singe her face. Taunt any lava creatures within reach. And then disengage the locks to her legs. Let's see if she can keep her body in one piece for a week or two. Once again Samus, feel free to eat whatever creatures come floating your way. I'll throw some mist in case you dehydrate. Err, hopefully this won't cause your lower body muscles to relax and fall in.

I'm sorry Samus, I am not biologically equipped to do that to myself. Oh well. Remember to shout out any secrets while you're melting; operators are standing by!

I think our budget affords a few days of that. Even if she didn't succumb, the Morale Treatment resumes just in case she didn't accept the first one or we had people who still hold grudges. After all, a happy work-environment is a productive work environment! Now, she has another chance to tell us about her secret's source's secret... secret... If she does, she'll only get assaulted by semi-sentient humanoids. If not, we start being cruel and taking away those long luscious legs. One at a time of course.

Oh, NOW you're crying about your leg? Just tell us the secret. If not, it's a week of solitary with only your leg as sustenance. Sorry, I was created in tank #181 so I don't have parental units to do that to.

If by day four of solitary and she's still not eating, that leg's probably rancid and unsafe. We surprise her after she enters REM sleep and insta-crisp (TM) the leg in front of her for some wildebeest. (Waste not, want not.)

Now we'll put her to sleep. After all, we're not sick or anything. Then we can amputate the other leg. (I'll preserve that one for posterity behind me. Maybe I'll give it fishnets and a lampshade.)

Morning Samus! How's that leg of yours doing? That position in our organization as human pinata is still available if you want it; it beats latrine duty here. Oh, I've actually eaten that. I never did find out what those secret herbs and spices were.

Well, since you don't want that job, let's see how many "items" you can hold. Officers, cuff her arms, and hook these tubes in her. Since we'll be funneling the station's waste into you, this process would have to be moved to a garbage chute. You know, to protect those sensitive to the noxious odors. The garrison's liquid waste would go into her nose and mouth, pre-filtered emissions into her eyes, and solid waste into her lower orifices.

If she's gone insane at any point this month, we'll use her as a spark plug or something.
If she's as defiant as ever, I figure we amputate her forearms and give her a leash. That secret's as good as gone, so let's try housebreaking her. Just because.
If she takes the job now, we'll have to send her back in the pit of beetles to cleanse her off... No one but those things would touch her smelling like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drigg4321

Potential Patron
Ok I would gradualy increase the pain she experiences.

1st: a general beat down
If she still dosent give...
2nd: Continue to break every bone appart from anythng affecting her speech.
If she STILL dosent give...
3rd: slowly remove parts of her body staring with fingers, then hands , then arms. And then toes, foot, and then legs.

If she STILL DOSENT GIVE....

Then I give up lol

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
I'll punch her in the face, kick her belly, bearhug her, choke her from behind, etc. Then i'll shock her with the electric chair. I wouldn't cut her bodies apart (eventhough i'd like to stab her belly). If she gives the information... I'll keep beating her up. I won't stop until i'm satisfied. If I am, I'll leave her in the chamber and beat her up again when I want.

*sigh* I wish these were true...

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Well, call me a nympho, but I'd turn her into my slave, she is a woman so I know how to work her: you give her lessons on how to behave and that she no longer has a life, she is mine, I am her world, her everything, her Mistress.

Every time she is disobedient, give her a a slap, or whip her some or something similar, something light, but fair.

Then after a few lessons I'd give her a test, if she fails, I'd kick her in the cunt a few times, hard, to get my point across that I'm not playing a game. If she fails the test then I'd repeat every single lesson again, then test her again. When she finally passes, I'd fuck her till she cums a few times using nothing but my hands and body.

Then I'd leave her and come back the next day and spend the entire day punishing her, to show her what I can do to her, I'd also focus on her calling me Mistress. If she starts crying, I'd go to her level, look her in the eye, wipe off her tears and say "See this, hm? I love to see this, because this is the past you dying" Then I'd shove my tear soaked fingers into her mouth and say "Have her back, because I LOVE killing her" laughing as I continue whipping her harder and harder.

After hours I'm sure she'd break and when she does, I'd reward her by showing my body to her telling her that it is perfect, that this is all she will ever know and that for a piece of meat, she is lucky to even set eyes upon me then I would demand she pleasure her Mistress, if she refuses, I'll repeat the beating and the whipping and the punching and the kicking till she BEGS me to touch me, only then I'd let her touch me till I cum, then I'd leave her for the day.

By this time she would be nearly broken and most probably in love with the only thing in her pathetic world to which, I'd give her the final test: (This by the way has always been a fantasy of mine) I'd tie her hands up in the air attached to a time delayed chain, I'd kiss her and ask, who is her everything, her love, her Mistress, the only person who could love such a pathetic, dirty, slutty piece of meat to which she should reply "You Mistress" (If she doesn't I'd start from step one) to which I'd kiss her again, I'd point at an open door and say "This is your last test meat, and the last chance you will get at freedom" then go behind her and begin to inject her with some very power aphrodisiac, one in the back of the neck, one in the nipple, one next to the clit, one in buttocks to the point where she would be full completely of the stuff. Then I'd go back to her front, stroking both sides of her hips as the drugs take their effect, then I'd ask her "Would you like your Mistress to touch you?" (She would know not to answer, she isn't allowed to make decisions unless I decide otherwise) "If I asked the old Samus that question, not the chuck of meat in front of me, what would she say?" I guess her answer would be "Yes, please mistress... I beg of you" then I'd laugh, back away, begin to strip and give her a very sexy lap dance getting very very close to her but not touching her once (I'm very flexible you see) for about 15 minutes, by this time the only though in her mind would be sex. Then I'd walk to a chain similar to hers passing various tools for sexual use and mockingly put my hands inside the open restrains and ask "What would you do to me if I was like this?" I'm guessing her answer would be something sexual then I'd close the clamp on my wrists, making her restrains let her go then I'd finally say "You have 3 hours to make up your mind, to run and escape or stay here and...Well you know, but after 1 hour the door will close them in 3 hours you'll fall unconscious and my restrains will be released and you will forever be my slave to use and abuse as I wish. Choose, slut"

Considering what would be flowing around her system, she couldn't actually go for the door, her brain would only be focused on one thing, so its basically an illusion she could have left.

After which she would answer any and all questions I asked and even better she would fight for me.

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
Well, call me a nympho, but I'd turn her into my slave, she is a woman so I know how to work her: you give her lessons on how to behave and that she no longer has a life, she is mine, I am her world, her everything, her Mistress.

Every time she is disobedient, give her a a slap, or whip her some or something similar, something light, but fair.

Then after a few lessons I'd give her a test, if she fails, I'd kick her in the cunt a few times, hard, to get my point across that I'm not playing a game. If she fails the test then I'd repeat every single lesson again, then test her again. When she finally passes, I'd fuck her till she cums a few times using nothing but my hands and body.

Then I'd leave her and come back the next day and spend the entire day punishing her, to show her what I can do to her, I'd also focus on her calling me Mistress. If she starts crying, I'd go to her level, look her in the eye, wipe off her tears and say "See this, hm? I love to see this, because this is the past you dying" Then I'd shove my tear soaked fingers into her mouth and say "Have her back, because I LOVE killing her" laughing as I continue whipping her harder and harder.

After hours I'm sure she'd break and when she does, I'd reward her by showing my body to her telling her that it is perfect, that this is all she will ever know and that for a piece of meat, she is lucky to even set eyes upon me then I would demand she pleasure her Mistress, if she refuses, I'll repeat the beating and the whipping and the punching and the kicking till she BEGS me to touch me, only then I'd let her touch me till I cum, then I'd leave her for the day.

By this time she would be nearly broken and most probably in love with the only thing in her pathetic world to which, I'd give her the final test: (This by the way has always been a fantasy of mine) I'd tie her hands up in the air attached to a time delayed chain, I'd kiss her and ask, who is her everything, her love, her Mistress, the only person who could love such a pathetic, dirty, slutty piece of meat to which she should reply "You Mistress" (If she doesn't I'd start from step one) to which I'd kiss her again, I'd point at an open door and say "This is your last test meat, and the last chance you will get at freedom" then go behind her and begin to inject her with some very power aphrodisiac, one in the back of the neck, one in the nipple, one next to the clit, one in buttocks to the point where she would be full completely of the stuff. Then I'd go back to her front, stroking both sides of her hips as the drugs take their effect, then I'd ask her "Would you like your Mistress to touch you?" (She would know not to answer, she isn't allowed to make decisions unless I decide otherwise) "If I asked the old Samus that question, not the chuck of meat in front of me, what would she say?" I guess her answer would be "Yes, please mistress... I beg of you" then I'd laugh, back away, begin to strip and give her a very sexy lap dance getting very very close to her but not touching her once (I'm very flexible you see) for about 15 minutes, by this time the only though in her mind would be sex. Then I'd walk to a chain similar to hers passing various tools for sexual use and mockingly put my hands inside the open restrains and ask "What would you do to me if I was like this?" I'm guessing her answer would be something sexual then I'd close the clamp on my wrists, making her restrains let her go then I'd finally say "You have 3 hours to make up your mind, to run and escape or stay here and...Well you know, but after 1 hour the door will close them in 3 hours you'll fall unconscious and my restrains will be released and you will forever be my slave to use and abuse as I wish. Choose, slut"

Considering what would be flowing around her system, she couldn't actually go for the door, her brain would only be focused on one thing, so its basically an illusion she could have left.

After which she would answer any and all questions I asked and even better she would fight for me.

G...good lord....how detailed o.o;

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
I think the most interesting part about this is the idea of getting Samus Aran to talk (if we think of her not as the Other M version). Trying to get her to talk at all, even the sound of pain from what I remember, would be extremely hard to do....so, as expected I would just focus on torturing her until she agrees to write what I want her to say in a notepad. ...Or something...

noice1

Potential Patron
I think the most interesting part about this is the idea of getting Samus Aran to talk (if we think of her not as the Other M version). Trying to get her to talk at all, even the sound of pain from what I remember, would be extremely hard to do....so, as expected I would just focus on torturing her until she agrees to write what I want her to say in a notepad. ...Or something...

In her own blood I hope! Eh? EH!?

What, can't I be evil, too?

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
I'll sexually assault her and do everything even impregnate her until she tells me what i want to know.

Seth

Potential Patron
I'd start with breaking her fingers, then toes, one by one. This'd make her say everything, I guess.
But otherwise I wouldn't mind using some electricty with clips attached to her nipples and clit. I think that good, old enema could make her more cooperative as well.

Xplain

Potential Patron
Cut her head off and put it in a jar (keeping it alive.) Then let her watch my subordinates sexually assault ALL the holes of her torso.

Guy2346

Potential Patron

Good God. I can tell you've thought this through before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.