Saints Row IV (1 Viewer)

johnbao

Potential Patron
you guys are all wrong about cracked version.. it's the same to legit just need a crack to play. i tested on my cracked version all work fine except the cracks don't work fine at miller's mission. that would be fix on the new coming cracks.anyway, im not here to talk about illegal ware lol.. the new one by CJK is really nice but her nipples dots too big. i like the one i got for SR3.

killzone12

Content Creator
you guys are all wrong about cracked version.. it's the same to legit just need a crack to play. i tested on my cracked version all work fine except the cracks don't work fine at miller's mission. that would be fix on the new coming cracks.anyway, im not here to talk about illegal ware lol.. the new one by CJK is really nice but her nipples dots too big. i like the one i got for SR3.

There are other nude mods that have smaller nipples.

Ophanim

Potential Patron
I have noticed that the file type of the nude mod is
STR2_PC
ASM_PC
XTBL

While the files of the legit game are not the same as these at all... Am I missing something here?

Wait nevermind. I get it now... In order to make it work you need to use the builder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mharius

Content Creator
Yes theres a couple of different nude mods out already, no point in me making another really.

Also I noticed how nothing escapes the watchful eyes of killzone12! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.