Saints Row IV (1 Viewer)

AlgaeEater

Potential Patron
I don't see it either.

You guys who aren't seeing it; are you registered with the Saints Row Mods site? It will not unveil adult oriented mods to guest visitors. Once you register, you should see a new category appear.

Mikado

Potential Patron
I'm not saying that to annoy anybody but ...
Did you ask to the authors before posted their mods outside of saintsrowmods.com ?
It's ok for my mod (Nude/Uncensor mod by mikado), but I think you should ask before upload on another site.

Ophanim

Potential Patron
Do you need a specific version of the game for these to work? I put them into the package files directory and I still am wearing underwear.

Mikado

Potential Patron
A legal steam version of game is needed, if not the mods do not work or crash the game.
Regarding the installation, you must place the file in the folder where is the .exe file of the game.
Normally this is in :
...\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
There is no cracked version of the game so I'm not sure how you figured out it would crash the game. Although I'm sure there will be before to long.

Ophanim

Potential Patron
A legal steam version of game is needed, if not the mods do not work or crash the game.
Regarding the installation, you must place the file in the folder where is the .exe file of the game.
Normally this is in :
...\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\

Well there are different versions. There is the base game and then the deluxe ones, so I figured maybe that had something to do with it. I also noticed, with my version swearing is censored even though I am in the US. It is my understanding that they have a different version for different regions because of content laws.

Mikado

Potential Patron
There is no cracked version of the game so I'm not sure how you figured out it would crash the game. Although I'm sure there will be before to long.
Because it's work like Saints Row 3, that why I know it will crash your game in certain case if you have cracked version.

Well there are different versions. There is the base game and then the deluxe ones, so I figured maybe that had something to do with it. I also noticed, with my version swearing is censored even though I am in the US. It is my understanding that they have a different version for different regions because of content laws.
I believe there are 2 versions of the game. A normal version and a censored version with cut content (in Australia). The pixel censoring is a part of the game, this is not concidered as "censored version".

Ophanim

Potential Patron
Because it's work like Saints Row 3, that why I know it will crash your game in certain case if you have cracked version.

I believe there are 2 versions of the game. A normal version and a censored version with cut content (in Australia). The pixel censoring is a part of the game, this is not concidered as "censored version".

I never mentioned cracks or crashes. I simply asked if there was any special way that mods needed to be installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.