[PC] Sacrifice Girl - The Curse of Demon Snake (1 Viewer)

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
Sacrifice Girl -The Curse of Demon Snake- official site

sc3.jpg

From the maker of HOLDOVER comes another busty half naked girl partaking in water sports. Swim your way through the underwater labyrinth and make your escape. Love this game but boy is it buttfucking hard and frustrating because you need to rely on your luck more than your maneuvering prowess.

cybeast

Potential Patron
I can't even start the game, tried pressing everything at the start menu (where the block is falling) and nothing happen...

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
Vore, blood, busty half-naked heroine, swimming, crushing underneath a boulder (even spiked ones), etc. But most of all, Drowning. Is that ryona enough?

And you can get a flashlight later in the game, this game is much bigger than you think.

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
I'm actually recording a playthrough but the internet sucks where I'm living right now so it won't be up for a while. I'm already pretty far in the game, it's a lot of fun but oh is it frustrating.

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
Oh hell yes! I loved Holdover (as you might guess from my topic on it), so it's awesome to see more in the series. Can't wait to get my ass kicked by this.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Yah. I've played it a fair bit. Was hoping for some nice grabby, squeezing tentacles or thought the when I heard demon snake that it might be a constrictor. Would have been a super game for my preferences if that had been included. Alas its not for me :(

P

ppp1982

blue diamonds increase lung capacity but only slightly - always swim back to get them all!

in game you will get flashlight so ignore dark areas for now

in game you will get lung x2 so there are areas you cannot swim into yet

rocks fall only when you swim fast

evil eyes has blind spot close to them and in last second of being open

skeleton-fish have huge blind spot behind them

EXPLORE!

snake-like demons:
-you need them to crush walls
no one is going to tell you what/how to do it:
lure snake close to the wall and then quickly move out of his sight(into narrow area mostly).
done propertly he will stop moving his jaw (takes practice - or luck)
Once you get how its done you will abuse stupid AI
IF you dont HaVE enough air after that manouver that means you should attempt it later, with lungx2.

first problem will be with last of 3 crests - you have to lure snake hiding near the bomb (room to the right) to crush the

rocks.

As you ascend for the first time ignore 2 rooms on the right completly: first one has imminent snake (you will see the key

there), second one requires you to have lungx2 (by that time you will know what to do). Concentrate on getting 3 crests and

going left.

(sorry for my english)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.