Sacred Eyes (2 Viewers)

TKNY

Potential Patron
Found this game awhile ago and notice there wasn't a thread for the game.

FilePost.com: Download [PL] SACRED EYES.7z - fast & secure![PL]__SACRED_EYES.7z/

You need RPG maker to play the game.

The game however is in Japanese language.

Normal controls with
Z = Yes/Confirm selection/interact
X = back/cancel/active menu
arrow keys = movement and selection

in combat, the first option is to select types of attack or item to be used. Second option appears to be auto attack which I find very useful since I don't know Jap and the character seems to be smart enough to use the correct skill for different types of enemy, the third option is to escape.

In the fight option, there is normal attack, skill/spell, defend, item

I got stuck after the second boss so I was wondering whether anyone else here played this game before? The game appears to need a little grinding for experience but item doesn't seem to play an important role or at least not yet.

The first boss appears to be some plant like creature which will turn you into a forest fairy is you lose and you get some CGs where you get raped.

The second boss is a gaint squid which gives the general tentacle rape if you lose.

each creature have different animation during combat but seem to give the same game over CG.

TKNY

Potential Patron
So what is this game about anyway?

It just seem to be a female knight going around doing mission and fighting monsters. Not actually sure how the game ends or so... I haven't finish the game. But I heard there is a total of 4 mission to complete. I ve only completed 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.