Ryona where a strong character loses to weaker character? (1 Viewer)

NeighborTotoro

Potential Patron
Hi I was just wondering if there was any examples of ryona in games or anime where an obviously stronger and more experienced character is defeated by a less experienced, weaker character? For example, I was playing Tales of Berseria and when it got to the 1v1 duel between Velvet and Eleanor, I let Eleanor win even though she's a much weaker character (unfortunately it's a game over after this and the story doesn't continue so you HAVE to win with Velvet). Are there other examples?

navelgirl

Potential Patron
This is a major theme that I love myself, especially bigger sexier characters losing to their 'inferior' opponents.

But finding actual content of it is hard.

Here's at least one example of a character who kind of LETS herself lose for... I don't know what reason, apparently to salvage his soul or something. Either way even though she's highly capable, she doesn't resist when he attacks and beats her.

If you're on Pixiv, this artist seems to likewise enjoy the theme of smaller characters beating and dominating bigger characters, but unfortunately he doesn't update very often and it's all black and white sketchy works. Still, with regards to what you like, this is still one of my absolute favorite short comics ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.