Ryona story contribution project (Warning: themes of torture inside) (1 Viewer)

kained

Ryonani Teamster
A couple of years ago I posted an erotic story on the site the greyarchive. I highly recommend the site for anyone who enjoys erotic fiction, particularly if its based around superheroes, fantasy, science fiction, and video games.

I based my story on ryona style superheroine fantasies. I intended it to be ongoing. Unfortunately, I only wrote the first chapter and did not get around to continuing the story.

I think it would be good to post the story and see if there are any talented folks here who want to contribute to the story. You could make editing suggestions to my original chapter, make suggestions for future chapters, or even (and hopefully) help me to continue the story by writing your own installments.

What I'd also like is if there are any artists here, or if someone could find an artist, to do artwork based on this story.

Once completed, I'd post the installments of the story up on the greyarchive, giving credit to whoever helped me.

The premise of the story is simple. Girl gets superpowers. Girl becomes superhero. Girl gets defeated regularly and becomes the ultimate ryona victim.

Here's a character bio for anyone who wants to help out.

Name: Megan Summers
Hero name: Teen Girl
Age: 17 (should I up the age to 18? Literary wise, I don't think there's a law against 17 year olds in sexual situations)
Height: 5'7
Appearance: Perfect figure for a girl her age. Toned, hourglass figure. Big breasts - no defined size in the story. I wouldn't want them ridiculously comically big. Blue eyes. Long black hair. Very pretty.
Powers: High durability to damage. What would normally kill or fatally wound a normal human won't do the same to Teen Girl but it would leave a mark.

High amount of endurance to pain. The current levels to which she can endure pain are unknown. But she can endure incredibly high levels of pain for hours at a time without passing out.

Super strength. She can lift cars, but not above her head. She can punch through walls easily.

Flight. Her speed is not currently set, but flying the height of commercial airliners makes her uncomfortable.

Fast healing. Not Wolverine fast. If she's been wounded and damaged seriously it can take her days to recover but she will recover almost fully in that time.

A note on her durability and healing. I don't know if you guys have watched the hentai Sexy Magical Girl. I recommend it highly. But in that hentai, the heroine is raped by tentacle monsters, and she's able to endure an incredible amount of stretching by inhumanly large phalluses, to the point that they even stretch out her stomach without killing her. I was thinking of having something similar in a future installment. Teen Girl's healing would be so powerful that she returns to an almost virgin like state after such an encounter.

Villain bios -

Professor Painatologist. Real name unknown.
Height: 5'9
Professor Painatologist is a mad genius with a fetish for pain. He uses his seemingly inexhaustable access to advanced mechanical and biological technology to administer pain on beautiful women. Responsible for the deaths of an unknown number of victims.

Mr. Ross
Height: 5'10
A geography teacher at the Godfrey High School. Mr. Ross is a balding, overweight, disgusting sleaze willing to blackmail young girls for sex.

Name: Huai
Villain name: Razorclaw
Height: 6'4
Huai is a member of an as yet unknown criminal syndicate. He leads a group of criminals operating in the city. Huai is a master of the martial arts. He takes advantage of a special technology, wearing a full body metallic black suit which augments his strength and speed, also sporting 3 7 inch metal claws on each hand.

Jetpack
Height: 5'7
A member of Huai's team. He wears the same metallic suit which augments strength and speed, while also wearing an advanced jetpack which gives him human flight. He sports twin knucklebusters which upon impact discharge electrical energy and he wears a belt holding grenades.

Big Package
Height: Without costume, 6'5. With costume, 8'2.
The 3rd member of Huai's team. The Englishman has a large bulky frame even without the armour through years of bodybuilding. With the armour, his already considerable strength is augmented 15 fold. His suit is mostly a robotic exoskeleten for the purposes of increasing his bulk immensely while allowing him to have full control.

Lucas
Height: 5'9
A robotics scientist who works for Huai. He has used stolen weapons technology to develop gear for crimnals.

Raptor (Real name unknown)
Real age unknown. Around 36 years old.
Height: 7'0
Raptor is a rapist and murderer who has been the test subject of scientific experiments by the US government. A chemical substance called sadisium has increased the man's height, strength, intelligence, senses, agility, durability, every aspect of him has been increased immensely. Teen Girl is around 5 times stronger than an olypmpic level bodybuilder, Big Package is 15 times that, Raptor is 50 times that.

Without further ado, I'll post the first chapter of my story - Teen Girl. Warning: The story features a girl of 17 years old, which may make some uncomfortable. The story features quite nasty torture. And there are villains with nasty intentions of rape. If any of these things are an issue, mods can feel free to remove this topic and post.

This is an edited version of my story. No content has been removed from the story that's on greyarchive. I've simply made a few corrections, such as past and present tense corrections.

I'm also going to include the original warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

kained

Ryonani Teamster
WARNING: This story is not intended to be read by any persons under the age of 18 and the author bears no responsibility for any under 18s that do so. This story contains scenes of torture. Do not read on if you are offended by these types of stories. If you are, why the heck are ya on this site anyway? This story bears no resemblance to any persons living or dead. Any resemblance is pure coincidence. I have not written this story for profit and I'm not using characters already out there. I have created these characters myself. So, like, don't sue me or anything. And please, please please please let me know what you think. If you enjoy the story, great! Email me and it will give me incentive to write the 2nd chapter. If you didn't like it, email me and tell me what you didn't like. This is my very first attempt at an erotic story. I look forward to hearing from you. If you'd like to write a story based on my characters, that would be a great compliment. But ask permission first and tell me what you'd like to do. Contact me at --------

Also, anyone interested in doing any sort of artwork based on my work would be more than welcome.

My intention with this story is basically to put the main character through as much hell as I can. I also want to explore my various different fantasies in each chapter. The first chapter deals with torture. The second chapter, which there is a tiny preview of, deals with mind control, slavery, and rape.

The Adventures of Teen Girl

Chapter one

We join or buxom heroine, our adventurous Teen Girl on her very first defeat. The young vixen has become captured. Captured by a most vile villain, Professor Painatologist. As can be guessed from his name, he is something of a sadist. A most lecherous man indeed.

Teen Girl hangs her head down, her black pig tails almost glued to her face from the sweat. Beads of it cover her cute face, dripping down all over her body. Her large breasts rise and fall as she pants, taking in quick breaths. She pathetically whimpers as she tries to free herself from her bonds for the hundredth time. Her arms are tied above her with large steel handcuffs, linked to the ceiling. Her feet are also cuffed, her toes barely touching the floor.

Her little blue eyes look up through her matted hair and tears, looking at the evil grin of Professor Painatologist.

"I've always been fascinated by pain, ever since I was a little boy. I was endlessly intrigued by the various, unlimited ways of inflicting it upon others. First I started with insects, then small animals, but when I reached puberty my fascination grew. I love the way a girl's face contorts when she feels pain. The sound of a whip on her flesh"

He walks towards her, her face a look of hate. This man was a sadist, an animal who has killed many girls just to satisfy his own sick pleasure. He takes her pretty face in his hands, and then slaps her hard.

"I love the look of degradation when I slap a girl. I love everything about hurting women. I've dedicated my life to learning, reading about torture methods, sensitive areas of the body. The more pain I can inflict the better. The only thing is you can only inflict so much. The body breaks down, and the body eventually dies. Plus, wounds aren't very attractive. But then I found you. You're perfect. Young, soft flesh. Big tits and you're a cute girl too. Not only that, your body can take incredible amounts of damage and pain. I can bring you to the heights of agony again and again and again. All I have to do is give you sufficient rest, your body time to heal, and then I can do it all over again. My mind is swimming with ideas of what I could do to your delicious body. For the first time in my life, I am in love!"

Teen Girl lets out a sigh and rolls her eyes. She didn't know what was worse. The torture, or listening to this idiot drone on and on. The prospect of spending the rest of her life with this creep, being tortured in a million different ways, AND having to listen to him profess his love frightened her.

He walks over to the machine that controlled her current torture device. The 17 year old moans, letting out a sigh of pleasure. A small device is attached to her pussy, messaging her clitoris. Small metal tendrils gently tickle her insides, sending a shiver up her spine. A metal bead is attached to her clitoris, sending vibration after vibration through her. The advanced device brings the young girl closer and closer to orgasm... and closer to agony. "Ungh!!" she moans despite herself.

Wires lie all over the place, running to many different points connected to Teen Girl's body. They run to a metal band around her head. They run to many clamps placed around her body. She has several metal clamps biting into her tits, about 20 in all, with one for each nipple. Biting her tender skin. She has them under her armpits, under her feet, between her thighs, on her slim tummy, her round firm ass, and one on her clit, which is particularly sore. Her tongue hangs out of her mouth, drool dripping all over her, a clamp painfully attached to her tongue. Wherever the clamps bite on her skin there is pain and red marks left by the clamps. All the wires connected to the clamps lead to the Professor's big machine, which he now stands behind.

He places his hand on a dial, and turns it up. The highest setting yet. "The bead messaging your clit right now also acts as a sensor, letting this machine know when you are on the brink of orgasm. Just before you reach orgasm; this machine will automatically kick in, sending volts of electricity into every clamp on your body. But of course you already know that. We've been at this for hours! I think it is so much better to mix pleasure with pain, don't you?"

She could feel the onset of an orgasm, her pussy walls vibrated. Her cunt soaking wet, dripping all over a mixture of fluids on the floor. She tries to prepare herself, but how can she prepare herself for the agony that's about to hit her? The poor girl has been brought to the brink time and time again, only to have orgasm stolen from her at the last moment. And this cruel machine is about to steal one from her yet again. In her messed up mind, she WANTS an orgasm. But just before it happens, the machine kicks in...

Instantaneously; all she can see is stars. Her slim back arches. Her body shakes violently in her bonds. Every clamp, every wire is sending thousands of volts of electricity into her super powered teenage body. From the wires attached to her finger tips and feet, to the clamp biting into her clit and her nipples, to the metal band around her head sending volts into her temples - every part of her beautiful, sweat covered body is in pain. She feels like she is on fire. Every nerve ending aflame.

She throws her head back, her pigtails flailing around, and she screams. "AAAIIIIIEEEE!!!" An inhuman scream. Her throat raw from all the screaming done that day. She can't think. She thinks her tongue is going to burn off. She thinks that she is going to die. But her endurance and tolerance for pain is amazing. She doesn't even pass out.

Five long minutes later. This has been the longest shock yet. Where is he getting the juice to power this thing? Still she screams, her screams long and hoarse. "NIAAAIGH!!" The one part of her that could still think, the one part of her poor brain that could concentrate attempts to think of something other than the sheer agony of thousands of volts shooting through her lithe body. She thinks of the week that had gone past. It was only one week ago she decided to become Teen Girl.

Origin

It was a warm afternoon when Megan's Father excitedly brought her out to see where he works. Out in the desert, miles from home, stood a large circular building of very modern design, where her Father and other scientists carried out all sorts of experiments. Exactly what kinds of experiments, Megan wasn't sure. She wasn't too interested, either. It was all very complicated. But for weeks now, Dr. Summers, that's Megan's Father, had been going on and on about some sort of new source of energy they had discovered. He talked all about photons and protons, about how this energy had all sorts of crazy properties. She knew it was a big deal for her Father, and she had wanted badly to spend time with him, so she agreed to go out and have a look for herself.

She had no idea what a big deal this new energy was until she saw it with her own blue eyes. But before that, they had to go through the security checks, a retina scan for her Father, a maze of colour coded corridors, and an elevator that went down forever. She saw guys in big suits that reminded her of space suits. She was led to a small room, a viewing room, where a bald man sat, greeting her Father warmly. "Hi John! Megan! It's good to see you again! It's been years!" She had no idea why, but she blushed at this. Richard the bald scientist hadn't seen her since she was small... and she had grown, quite considerably, since then. She was wearing a blue t-shirt. Not tight, but her chest pushed it out. The bottom of her tummy just visible. Her jeans hugged her shapely legs and ass.

"If you guys just make yourselves comfortable. Megan, get ready for this!" said Richard, a wide happy grin on his face. "Raise the barrier!" Richard said into a mic. In front of them, a metal barrier began to rise, revealing a window. Bit by bit, the barrier raised, until Megan's eyes opened wide. In the next room, beyond the window, sat a large, glowing rock sitting on top of a table. The glow was a bright blue, and it lit up the whole room. The rock sparkled with crystals, twinkling with purple light. It was possibly the most beautiful thing Megan had ever seen.

"Dad.... Wow!! You said it was good... but..." Megan was astonished. "I know", John said.

"Where did you find it?? Is it safe??"
"We found it deep under the Earth a month ago. Just this, and no others. All of our tests indicate that it is safe. But we haven't let anyone touch it yet. Though, it is giving off a massive amount of energy. We've used a microscope, and we've detected that it's made from a material denser than anything else known to man. We've done all the tests we can think of, just a couple more to go. We've determined that it's old... very, very old. As old as the Earth itself. And it's like it has unlimited energy... It's hard to explain Megan, but it's my personal belief that this thing... I believe this rock can power a spacecraft, make it go faster than light maybe! Tomorrow, we're sending in a team to actually touch it for the first time. We've got just a couple of more tests for it, then we're moving it to a more secure location".

Megan sat, awe inspired by the beautiful rock. It was still on her mind that night as she lay in her Father's bed at the lab... when a gunman burst into the room.

"WAKE UP!! GET UP!! TAKE ME TO THE ROCK!!"

The gun wielding man wore a black balaclava. John jumped up from the floor where he was sleeping, startled. "DADDY!!" Megan screamed. The maniac pointed the gun at her Father's head. "Take me to the rock!" "Alright... okay... take it easy!" Wearing just his boxers and a shirt, Megan's Father left the room, the gunman following. "Megan! Stay here!" Her Father said. "Daddy!" Tears fell down her face. "Your Poppa's right, sweety. You stay here. Y'know, it's too bad I didn't have more time!" The gunman openly leered at her. "You son of a bitch!" John grabbed the gunman's arm, and received the gun butt to his head for his troubles. The gunman closed the door, locking it from the outside.

For the next 10 minutes, Megan clawed at the door. Pulling at the doorknob, and kicking the door, but it wouldn't give. She was hysterical, afraid for her poor Father. She finally stopped, leaning against the door, sobbing. And then she realised her Father's tool box was in the room. Her Father was something of a handyman, and brought his toolbox with him everywhere. She frantically searched the cupboard, pulling everything out... until... YES!! There it is! She opened it, pulling out a screwdriver. She started loosening the screws on the door handle. When it came apart, the lock now visible, she kept hitting the lock with the screwdriver till the lock came off.

Now she was running down the corridor as fast as she could. She took the elevator down. Coming out of it again, she ran in the direction of the rock. Outside of the room where it was, she saw her Father lying unconscious. She ran to his side, then looked into the room. The gunman was in there, lifting the stone with his hands... then everything turned white. Instinctively, Megan threw herself on top of her Father's body. An explosion ripped the room apart. She felt her clothes ripping off her... she could feel flames at her back... she had blacked out for a second. Looking around frantically, the whole place had been torn apart. Shards of metal, glass, and debris lay everywhere. The gunman was nowhere to be seen... a large, black hole in the middle of the room where he stood.

"M-Megan??" Her Dad opened his eyes. "Dad! You're okay!" She hugged him tightly, and the room filled up with security and medical personnel. She knew she could feel flames at her back. And she was half naked from the blast tearing her clothes from her. But she was fine... and her Daddy was fine. That's all that mattered for now. She got home the next afternoon, and slept.

Morning

Megan felt absolutely amazing. She hopped out of bed, feeling full of energy, feeling like she could take on the world. She looked in the mirror; staring back was a gorgeous teenage girl. She was 5'4, with long black hair falling down her back and over her shoulders. She had a killer body. Amazing big tits, her ample cleavage showing in her cute strappy pink pyjama top. A flat tummy maintained through regular crunches. She turned to look at her back in the mirror. Her curvy, firm ass looked delicious in her tight pyjama bottoms. Underneath were her long tan legs. She looked at her face. She had a cute button nose, fluttering blue eyes, and full lips. Pretty was an understatement.

Megan decided after examination that there wasn't anything different about her physically from what she could tell. Yet, she felt like a new girl. Not only did she survive the explosion the day before, but all her cuts and bruises were already gone. She felt stronger. She looked at her dresser quizzically. Megan put her hands under the dresser at either side, and then lifted the whole thing above her head. "Oh my God!" she excitedly said. Next she lifted her bed, then her cupboard, then her dresser and cupboard on the bed. She held them easily at waist level, hardly any effort at all.

All sorts of questions flashed through her mind. How can she have gotten so strong? Was it the accident, some sort of reaction to the blast that changed her in some way?

Megan wanted to know what else she could do. Both of her parents were on a business trip, as they usually were, and she was an only child, so she had the big house to herself. She ran hurriedly downstairs, then through the house to the back garden outside. She wanted to know how far she could jump with her new strength. If the neighbours saw, they'd just think she was using the trampoline. She got down on her hunches, and then pushed herself off the ground with all her strength. She went straight up into the air, her hair all over the place, her top almost lifting off. She jumped towards her house, landing on a ledge just outside her window. She was so amazed by what she had done, that she tripped and fell.

She covered her face with her hands, but Megan did not hit the ground. She looked, and realized she was floating. She almost cried, letting out a giggle of excitement. "Holy shit! I'm like... I'm like Superman!" She tested out this claim, floating around her garden just above the grass.
From that moment, she decided she was going to be a superhero.

Megan went back to her room, and covered the floor with clothes, looking for the perfect superhero outfit. She found a dark blue one piece swimsuit, and a pair of red hot pants. She cut off the bottom of the swimsuit, so now it was just like a top. She put it on. Her lovely tits pushing out the flexible material. She then put on the hot pants. They were super tight, and showed off her ass fantastically, the crevice between her big cheeks clearly visible. She fixed her hair into pigtails, and put on a simple black face mask she got for Halloween. The face mask only covered the area around her eyes, her blue eyes still visible. Megan considered this enough to hide her identity. She also put on high heeled black boots, which arched her back slightly and pushed her large chest out even more. She also put on a pair of black gloves, deciding that this would prevent people getting a hold of her finger prints - a measure to keep her identity safe.

Megan needed to think of a superheroine name. Something simple, feminine, and catchy. Then it came to her... Teen Girl, can't get more simple than that.

She took off her top, it needed an insignia. She took some clothing paint from her drawer, and with red paint she painted a big red T on the front of the top.

Megan put on her top again. The paint would need to dry, but she could check out her completed look.

Pigtails, a tight dark blue top, hot pants, and knee high boots. She looked and felt very sexy. Her nipples visibly hardened. She also felt powerful, and she thought she looked quite heroic.

Some hours later when her top was ready, it had gotten dark. Perfect cover for flying from her house. Teen Girl flew out of her bedroom window, flew right over her neighbourhood, and to the city.

Megan had always dreamed of this as a little girl, and could cry from joy. She found flying a little shaky, but was soon getting the hang of it. She was fast, too. Making great time. Before long she was in the city.

She stayed up to the early hours of the morning, almost until daylight, just helping people. That first night she busted gangs dealing drugs, saved a very grateful man from being knocked over (he held on very tight), broke up drunken fights, got a cat out of a tree for a little girl, and helped cops chase down robbers. Everywhere she went, people thanked her for her help, called her a saviour, a hero. And everywhere she went men stared at her young, tight body. Men old enough to be her Father, even her Grandfather! She didn't mind. In fact, she loved the attention. It was all part of her superhero fantasy to be a sexy heroine.

When Teen Girl got home in the morning, the light just starting to break out, she was beaming. She loved this. And she wasn't even tired, not one bit. Flying all night long, chasing down muggers, and she had lost count of how many noses and jaws she broke. She theorized that she had increased stamina. Teen Girl felt like she could go ten rounds with every boxer in the world and still keep going.

Megan slipped out of her costume and had a shower. She shampooed her long silky hair. The lather and soap covered her and soothed her. Then she put on her pyjamas and had some pizza.

So much to think about. Megan would have to hide her abilities from school friends and her parents, of course. Which meant a lot of sneaking around. This thought excited her. She curled up into bed, thinking about how men looked at her that night. The cops, the bad guys, and the one guy she saved who got a feel. She put her hand down into her panties, and started fingering her moist pussy, and rubbing her clit. She gently slipped two fingers in, and let out a girlish moan. She thought about what it would be like if the men were there, watching this teenage girl finger herself. Did they have any idea how young she was? She moved fingers in and out, and then came for the first time in her life. "Ugh! Ugh!" She let out cute grunts and moans as she climaxed. She thought about wearing her sexy outfit, masturbating while a group of older men watched. Megan fingered herself for hours, and she came more times than she could count.

Now

Teen Girl's eyes are wide, tears streaming down her face. She stares up at the dark ceiling. This dark room, this torture chamber is hell, and she is trapped.

Her young body shakes violently and she can no longer scream from her sore throat. The pain she feels all over is a burning pain, a constant torture from head to toe. Electricity continues to course through every inch of her.

Finally, after ten minutes, the professor presses the stop button. "Amazing. Absolutely amazing. An elephant could not withstand that for one minute, and yet you, a young girl, you're still alive. I'd love to test your limits on this machine some more, but I think I'll leave it for another day. We have all the time in the world. Now I want to try something else".

Teen Girl hangs her head low, her entire body perspiring. The professor's words barely registering. They have been at this for four hours now. Professor Painatologist shocking her young body over and over again, just when she was on the onset of orgasm. Always for longer periods of time and at higher settings. Her impressive teenage tits rising and falling as she panted. Smoke actually rising from her skin now. Her breathing comes out in quick, rasping gasps.

The Professor presses the release button. The metal bond holding the agonized girl to the cieling now released, she falls to the floor in a heap, her hands and feet still bound.

The Professor walks to her, she's now weak as a kitten and defenceless. He kicks her as hard as he can, delivering the blow to her tummy. She groans pathetically. He kicks her again, laughing like an excited child. The weird professor stands there in his clean white coat, smiling away. "You're so beautiful when you're in pain. Let's give you some more!"

He grabs one of her pigtails and drags her across the floor. "....n-no! No more!" She groans. A smile even bigger spreads across his face. "Are you prepared to beg for me to stop?" As she's being dragged along by her soaked hair, she considers this. A part of her brain that can see clearly enough through the fog of pain to think screams at her to beg the bastard on her hands and knees to stop hurting her. But another part of her, a part closer to the core tells her that if she begs, then the bastard has broken her. And if he breaks her, then he's won. He wants her to beg, and then he'll continue hurting her anyway. She won't give him the satisfaction of begging. Then she says "uugh... Go fuck yourself!"

The Professor is disappointed to say the least. Every girl he has ever tortured, he has had them all begging to stop. Some within minutes. The longest one went without begging was half an hour. He had killed many girls on his quest for pure agony. The electric shock machine alone had killed girls within minutes, and that was only a fraction of the setting he had for Teen Girl. But breaking her would be so much sweeter. Whether it took days or years, she'll beg. The fact that she was strong in more ways than he imagined, was what he loved about her.

Eventually, after dragging her along a long corridor, they come to a big glass room. He throws her unceremoniously into it. He shuts the door, and presses a remote control button which releases her cuffs. After several moments, she moves her exhausted, abused body onto one knee, the cuffs on her feet now removed. She looks so vulnerable and sexy covered in her own sweat, thinks the Professor. The walls around her start moving in.

They're large, glass walls. The ceiling moves down too. Teen Girl gets nervous, she's slightly claustrophobic. But she's too tired to even stand up. Her body still feels like it's on fire.

"What you're in now, Teen Girl, is kind of like a giant sun bed, or a microwave. I can't tell you how many girls I've watched get blasted by the extreme heat. It's kind of disgusting, actually. They get big blisters all over within minutes, and then they explode. I could never get the heat levels right. I've had a hell of a time cleaning that room. But now I have you. I wonder how your unique physiology handles extreme heat".

Now she's really panicked. With the walls closing in, she could already feel the increasingly small room get hotter. "You're going to kill me, you fucking maniac!"

She found the energy to stand up. With new determination, convinced her life was at stake, she runs at the door, and kicks it as hard as she can. But the giant door of metal is too thick, too strong. She ends up falling on the floor in a heap. With her reserves of energy, she gets back on her feet. The words "never give up" flashing in her mind from somewhere. It sounds like her Father's voice, from years ago - a voice of encouragement. The ceiling only inches from her head now, she can feel herself burning up. In a wild panic she starts punching the glass walls with all her strength. She can punch holes through brick walls, yet she can't dent these walls at all. They must be really thick. She can see large purple bulbs behind the glass, and she can feel wave after wave of heat pulsating from them. Soon, she's forced down on her hands and knees, the room now only a box. She turns onto her back, and with both legs she tries to kick her way out. It's no good, and still the room gets smaller. "Never give up... never give up!" she whispers.

She starts breathing rapidly, panic taking hold. She's not exactly claustrophobic, but she hates being in tight spaces. And she finds it more and more difficult to breathe in her hot box.

Poor Teen Girl was already sweating from the hours of electrical shock torture. Her nipples are in incredible pain, the clamps had been biting into her tender flesh for hours. Her body still buzzing in places. And now she has the heat to deal with, hitting her from the floor, ceiling, and walls. Her hair is glued to her face and shoulders. Her young flesh getting hotter and hotter, perspiring more and more.

She lies down uncomfortably, as the box finally stops shrinking and she can barely move. Her breasts are pressed to the ground, and her hands lay flat, when suddenly everything gets much hotter. Her soft skin that's touching the ground suddenly burns. She yelps in pain, her poor tits getting a pretty bad burning. She quickly and instinctively turns herself around, sitting on her ass. But it's no good. The ground burns her ass, her hands and legs, the ceiling burns her tits, briefly giving her nipples a painful burn. "AGH! GAWD!! NO!" She shouts and screams. No matter where she moves her naked body, she gets burned. It hurts like hell. It feels like someone has invented a giant lighter and put her on top of it. She puts her arms in front of her breasts to protect them, so her arms get burnt, sizzling with smoke. Her ass is pressed against the floor, as is her back. "AAAIIIIIIIIIIGH!!"

The poor girl screams and screams. In her mind, she believes her skin is being burnt off and that she is dying. In reality, her body is resilient against the extreme heat, keeping her from receiving any permenant damage. She also has an incredibly high pain threshold, so she won't die from sheer agony or even pass out. Her amazing body's physiology keeps her going.

She keeps shifting in pathetic attempts to protect herself. But to no avail. Every part of her gets burnt. And still the heat increases. It increases to the point where her skin doesn't even have to be touching the walls to sizzle and smoke. Despite the agony, she can no longer scream. Instead, she whimpers and moans, like some animal caught in a trap. She is now completely unable to move. The Teen Girl's skin has turned from a lovely tan to a redder colour.

For what seems like hours to her, but in actual fact is 15 minutes, she remains in this human microwave.

Finally, the walls start to retract. The heat dies down bit by bit.

The teenager lies on the floor, face down. She's never known such pain. Smoke rises from her body. Her beautiful skin has been turned red. She's still, somehow, completely conscious and aware. With her broken, little girl voice she asks "nngh... How... why didn't I die... I should be dead"

She didn't know if she should be grateful as the floor underneath her started moving her towards the door.

She'd give anything to be somewhere, anywhere else. Teen Girl's mind desperately searches for somewhere else to be. Once again, she thinks of events of the past week before she suffered her first defeat at the hands of Professor Painatologist.

Earlier that week

Megan began her career as a superheroine quite well. She soon realised she'd have quite a lot to balance. Going to school, homework, chores, and having to hide her nightly heroics from everyone. She found it all incredibly exciting, really. She had to buy a lock for her bedroom door, and think of excuses if her parents figured out she wasn't in the house late at night. Fortunately, her parents were usually very busy themselves, or away on business trips, as they were both very important people. Of course, it broke her heart that they had such little time for her. But it was quite convenient for her superheroics.

As for school, she didn't have any close friends. Being an only child, she usually always played by herself as a little girl. She was very confident around other people, and she made friends easily. She just had no desire to be close to anyone. So, she had no friends that would be inquisitive enough to figure out something was up, and there was no one she wished to tell.

Megan soon figured out she doesn't get tired easily. Having her powers was like being on speed. She always had energy, and needed little sleep. So she had plenty of time and energy for both homework and crime fighting, and she still felt good and fresh in the morning.

She tested her strength on her Dad's SUV, and discovered it was too heavy to lift over her head, so now she knew the limits of her strength. She could fly at around the same height of normal passenger planes, but felt really dizzy at that height.

Megan had a healthy interest in sex, but had never had a boyfriend. She had kissed boys at parties, but nothing more. But after she got her powers, she'd been masturbating like crazy. Usually after she's been out doing her hero thing. The schoolgirl just felt incredibly sexy as a heroine. She loved the attention from the men, who sometimes whistled and hollered at her. Megan tried to get that same kind of sexual power at school. Wearing her plaid skirt higher up than usual, wearing a tighter shirt. She got lots of attention from guys, both students and teachers. But it just wasn't the same kind of confidence boost and sexiness as when she was Teen Girl.

She made sure to tell everyone she rescued the name Teen Girl. By her third night out on the prowl cops and the people she saved knew her. The press was printing front page stories about the 'brunette bombshell heroine', 'The Teen Girl'. Megan could tell little girls were looking up to her, shouting her name as she flew past, which made her really happy.

On the fourth day, she did several heroic poses for a lucky newspaper photographer. The pics ended up as top news. It was all very exciting. Her head was swimming. And the best thing, no one recognised her as Megan.

On the fifth day, Megan read an article saying a top Men's magazine was offering $2 million for Teen Girl to do a sexy photoshoot. She considered it for all of two seconds. She wasn't Paris Hilton. She was a superhero. Kids looked up to her. Peopled looked up to her. She was respected. She was very proud of what she was doing. That night, she saved 30 people from a burning building. They say every one of them would have died if it wasn't for Teen Girl. The papers called it her most heroic feat yet.

The explosion when Megan first got her abilities, coupled with flying through a blaze of fire, made her realise she had largely increased protection from damage. This was put to the test on the fifth night.

It was getting late. 2 AM. Teen Girl was flying above the city streets, the cold wind caressing her, blowing her pigtails. The city had been peaceful, and then she heard screaming, not far from where she was. She flew over to investigate. She found a large gang, maybe 50 men, taking turns raping a woman. Teen Girl immediately felt disgusted, and very, very pissed off. She flew down as fast as she could, using herself as a human bowling ball, she knocked into 5 of them, their bodies flying all over the place.

Immediately, the rest of them forgot about the woman and tried to swarm Teen Girl. She swung her fists, knocking several large men to the side like they were nothing. She had learned a thing or two about fighting during her time as Teen Girl, but had never faced so many men. Like a football team, they charged her. Grabbing her arms and legs, some of them punching her tummy and face. It hurt, especially when guys with knuckle busters hit her. Then, someone threw a chain around her neck and started pulling it tight. She started choking. Then hands were all over her, groping her, ripping her clothes. She fell to the ground. They started kicking her, stomping on her everywhere. Dozens of feet and fists landing painful blows. The chain on her neck pulled again, getting tighter around her slim neck.

Teen Girl groaned. She felt like curling up into a ball. But she remembered who she was and what she could do. She started flying, pulling the guy with the chain with her. She swung him around, having finally gotten the chain off her neck, and then slammed the bastard into a wall with a loud and satisfying crunch.

She looked down and realised her tits were on display. They yelled, calling her a hot slut, telling her they were going to rape her. Now she was really pissed off. She flew into them like a bullet, swinging her fists everywhere. She heard bones snapping and breaking when she connected. They grabbed her tits, grabbed her hair, and then she'd permanently dislocate jaws and break legs when she kicked them. She was hit from all over. Sometimes with bottles and crowbars and pipes. The blows raining down onto her back, her face, her tits. But she was stronger than them. Soon, they were all lying in heaps. No one was left standing.

Teen Girl's costume was finished. She couldn't get it to cover her large tits. Her hair was a mess, the pigtails had fallen out and her hair covered her back and face. She was filthy, dirt covering her from head to toe. Her costume was ripped to shreds and her body was covered with bruises and cuts. She took a t-shirt from one of the scum, took the poor woman who was raped to hospital, and went home.

Poor Megan was sore all over. She felt humiliated. Those bastards took her top. They groped her. Filthy rapist pigs. She cried softly into her pillow.

The next day, Saturday morning, she already felt a lot better. The pain was mostly gone, most of the cuts and bruises were gone. Incredible. She healed over night.

Sunday. Sunday is the day Teen Girl suffers the first of many humiliating defeats to come.

She had been flying around in the daylight, admiring the city, oblivious to the world. She bought herself 5 new swimsuits, in case she ever had another "accident" with her costume. This one was a little tighter. In the cold air, her nipples could clearly be seen. The thought of it made her cunt moist. She admonished herself. How could she think of a thing like that, after what happened on Friday?

As she was lost in her own thoughts, Professor Painatologist watched. He drove around in a black van, following our young hero. He had a specialized weapon he designed himself, and he had it targeted on Teen Girl. It was a sound blaster. It fires concentrated waves of sound only the target can hear. The sound is so high pitched it drives the victim to agony. He pressed the trigger.

Teen Girl immediately covered her ears, the high pitched sound giving her the worst headache she ever had. It was driving her mad, slamming and vibrating against the walls of her skull. She lost control of her flying, falling fast to the ground. WHOOOMPF!! She hit the ground hard, but she barely even noticed from the incredibly agonizing noise reverberating in her head. Her ears bled.

Professor Painatologist then pulled up in his van. He got out and held the weapon to her head. She screamed the first of many screams that day, barely able to get up on her knees. He attached his special metal cuffs to her hands legs, and then threw her and his device into the back of his van. The entire journey, the agonizing noise made her head feel like it was going to explode.

He took her to his secret hideout and has been torturing her ever since.

It started with the Professor pulling her by her pigtails and taking her out of the van. He started jamming an electric cattle prod into her sides and into her breasts, laughing like a big child. Then he thrust it onto her pussy, keeping it there for several minutes while shocking her poor cunt continuously. All the while, all she could do was yelp and moan helplessly. He stripped her naked, slapped her tits a few times, and then strapped her into his special electric device. Little did our young heroine know that this device would be her hell for the next four hours. A little metal bead buzzing against her clit, bringing her to the brink, and then pulling back, with thousands of volts slamming through her.

At first there were only clamps on her nipples. He'd shock them with hundreds of volts, then thousands. This alone was enough to make her scream her heart out. She had never felt such pain.

Then the evil sadist just kept adding more and more clamps, more and more wires tapped to her.

She thought the most painful was the headband. It fried her poor temples, they'd throb with excruciating pain. Then he put a clamp on her tongue. It made her squeal unnaturally to be shocked there. Then a clamp was put on her clit. When thousands of volts hit her clit, the teenager never cried so much in her life. Eventually, it was pure pain everywhere. Every nerve ending felt it. He'd keep making the voltage higher, and doing it for longer periods of time, only letting her rest between shocks while she struggled to keep herself from the brink of orgasm. Which wasn't very long.

She screamed, she drooled, and she threw her head back in pain, wide eyed. Each time it was worse, and for longer. And he kept it up for four hours.

Then came the human microwave. A new kind of agony.

And we're back where we left off. In the present. Megan lying at the feet of the Professor. She is in such incredible pain, while he has never been happier. She couldn't move.

Megan is amazed to be alive. Does she want to die? A part of her wants to, the pain is so great. But a bigger part just wants to kick the shit out of the Professor.

Pain tales off his belt. "Your skin is so red. It must be incredibly tender and sensitive right now"

Pain starts hitting the poor girl with his belt, the leather biting into her soft teen flesh, her skin excruciating in her current state. He hit her again and again. The blows rain down on her. On her ass, the back of her legs, her back.

If young Megan could, she'd scream her head off right now. But all her throat can manage now are hoarse whispers. She stares off wide eyed, tears falling to the floor.

After hitting her 20 times, he turns the abused girl over and starts beating her front. Her tits, her tummy, her thighs, all over. Another 20 blows. The cruel leather bringing stinging agony with every hit.

Pain takes off his trousers, his boner now visible to the whole world. The first cock Megan had ever seen face to face. He gets down on top of her.

'Oh God!' She pleaded. 'Please don't let him rape me! Anything but that! I don't want to lose my virginity to this monster!' Poor Megan's heart and soul are breaking.

Pain grabs her massive tits, red and tender and covered in belt welts. It hurt so much for him just to touch them. Then he starts squeezing them. She moans underneath him. He starts moaning too. "Ugh! Ugh!" He starts coming all over the floor, then his dick goes soft. 'Oh! Thank God! He's not going to rape me! He's not going to rape me!' She is so happy in this moment, despite all the pain. He brings her to a cell on a stretcher, and then puts her to bed.

"Your body clearly needs to recover, if it can recover. Then I'm going to hurt you in ways that will make you beg to go back to the simple tortures of today!"

'Yeah, fuck you too', she hinks. She shuts out his voice, and then sleeps for 3 days straight.

Megan opens her pretty little eyes, her head feeling groggy. She sits up and immediately realizes she can move, and that she isn't in agony. She has a few aches, but that's it. She looks at her arms and hands, then down at the rest of her naked teen body. Not only is her skin not burnt or red, she has no marks at all. In fact, she even has her lovely tan back. 'Maybe when I heal, the genes remember how my body was before I was injured', she thinks. But she has no idea how it could be possible.

Megan is up out of bed. Besides a few aches, she feels great. She isn't happy to see she's in a cell, though. 'I'm going to bend the bars, find Pain, and kick his fucking shit in.'

She goes over to the bars and places her hands on them. Big mistake. The high voltage electric bars send waves of electricity coursing through her. For a moment in her mind, she is back in that awful electric torture device. She screams, the pain coursing through her, then finally she is able to let go. She curls up on the floor, shaking. Partly because of the electric, but largely because of the fear of ending up back in that device again. Megan quiveres.

Then suddenly, four large glass walls shoots up, surrounding her where she sits. Before she can think, the ceiling opened up, and the glass box is instantaneously filled with boiling water. Every part of her soft skin is instantly aflame. She swallows some water, and it burns the inside of her throat and mouth. It hurts like a bitch. She kicks the glass, breaking it, sending her sprawling to the floor, water spilling everywhere.

Poor Megan has flashes of being back inside the microwave. It terrifies the young girl to the core.

"A little reminder of the fun we had 3 days ago, and a light way to start the day" Professor Painatologist stands there in his lab coat, looking very smug.

'Light? He calls that light?' She wants nothing more than to jump out there and tear his head off. 'Though', she thinks, 'compared to her first day with Pain, that was a walk in the park. She wonderes, 'Have I really been out for three days??'

The professor throws his high tech cuffs into the cell, and then points his sound blaster at her. "Now be good little pain slut and put the cuffs on. Or do you want me to fry your brain with sound?"

The pretty teen looks at the pathetic man with disgust. But the prospect of having to listen to that unbearable noise again is simply not an option. She places the cuffs on her arms and legs. They automatically lock in place.

Pain presses the trigger. Megan falls to her knees. She thinks her ear drums are going to explode. Her brain feels like someone is hitting it repeatedly with a sledgehammer. "Bastard!" she yells through gritted teeth.

He smiles. "C'mon", he says, lowering the dial, easing her pain a little. "I need to use the gun to keep you in check! Besides, you're beautiful when you're in pain. Follow me".

The curvy, still wet teen follows Pain, as he walks down a large corridor. The unbearable headache now a dull ache. The closer she gets, the more it hurts. So she keeps her distance.

Eventually they stop at a door. "Get in", he walks around her, and using the gun he forces her inside.

The door closes shut behind her, and her cuffs come off. Next thing she knows, manacles shoot out at her like tentacles. One manacle for each limb. They grab the surprised girl, then pull her young body so that it is floating in the middle of the room. The tentacle like manacles spread her limbs.

Metallic pillars rise up from the floor. Four of them, two behind her and two in front. Megan's pretty face looks at these round pillars fearfully. Then she realises they all have whips hanging from them. Bullwhips, with little metal tips at the ends.

'Oh no', she thinks. She can see where this is going.

The pillars start spinning. Slowly at first, then faster and faster. The pillar to her right and in front of her have three whips at chest level, one above the other. One whip at waist level, and 3 more at leg level. The pillar to the left is the same. From what she can see, the pillars behind her are the same too.

Below her, she sees a circular disk move. She can see this one has four whips. She's in serious trouble. She closes her eyes, and braces herself as best she can. The pillars spin faster and faster, until eventually the momentum lifts all the whips, and they spin with enough force to hit Megan hard.

CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!
CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!

The first crack was three whips from her front hitting her soft tits all at the same time. The leather of the bullwhip alone can tear off a person's skin. The tiny metal ends smack into her boobs, eliciting the first of many screams from Megan.

The second crack was milliseconds later, and it is a bullwhip smacking into her flat tummy.

The third crack was three whips striking her back.

The fourth, one whip striking her lower back.

The fifth, another three whips simultaneously striking her tits, this time from her left side. The sixth, another whip strikes her belly.

CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!
CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!

Three more slicing across her back. One whip bites her lower back. Three whips strike the front of her thighs. Three slice across her curvy ass, the metal tips drawing blood. Three more on the front of her thighs. The hard leather leaves long red welts running along her smooth tan legs. Her ass gets hit again with three whips.

Every whip hits the buxom teen hard and fast, every metal tip slicing into her flesh. Every whip hits her in about six seconds, and then the whole process begins again. Her tits getting three painful smacks. Her first scream was long, the pain shocking her. Her eyes wide open. Then from that moment on, her pain is constant.

"AAAAGH!! Owwwww!! Ow! Ow! No! AGH!! NO!!"

The manacles adjusted her height. Then when the whips hit her tits from that moment on, the metal tips strike her nipples. Every single time.

"NYAAAAGH!!"

The schoolgirl shakes her head violently. Her hair flailing loosely, the silky hair flailing around her face.

By the time the cycle repeats itself for the fourth time, only 24 seconds had passed since the whole thing started. She has been hit in total 40 times. And by this time, almost every whip draws blood almost every single time they hit the squeeling teenage girl.

"NYAAAAIIGH!!!"

And just when she feels she can't take anymore, her pussy explodes in a fire of pain. Then again. And again. Four whips, all with metal tips, are continuously whipping her cunt. Over and over.

"AWWW GAWWD! NO!! AGH!! AGH!!"

She throws her head back. Her head the only part of her body she can move. But no matter how much she shakes her head, she cannot not escape the pain. Leather and metal, continuously striking into her supple flesh. She thinks her nipples are going to be ripped off. But it doesn't happen. She thinks her back has no skin left. It's a mess of painful welts and sore cuts, but still intact. She never passes out.

Eventually, as the long seconds turn into minutes, and she has been hanging there being whipped for half an hour, she can no longer scream. Instead, she painfully moans. She hangs her head, her sweaty hair sticking to her body.

Forty five minutes. Poor Megan cannot think of anything else but the pain. She feels a breeze coming from somewhere. Hair, tears and sweat cover her face. For some reason, the breeze seems significant. Air conditioning. There must be air conditioning. She thinks it is important. Maybe if she can just think through the pain.

She looks up. There is a hole in the roof, with a fan. If she can just get to that fan, she could escape through the vents. The manacles she wear must be magnetic.

Megan pulls and pulls her arms, but they won't budge. She cries. It's useless.

No. No. She could do this. Dig deep, Megan. Concentrate. You're Teen Girl! Act like it! If you put all your effort into flying...

She digs deep and closes her eyes, hoping to find reserves of strength she didn't know she had.

All at once, she pushes herself upwards, fighting the pull of the magnets. Ignore the whips lashing against your skin, just concentrate!
CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!

'So hard to think through the pain', she thinks. She fights the pull of the magnets despite her agony. The higher she gets in the room, the less and less the force of the magnets, making it a little easier.
Inch by pain filled inch, she makes it to the top of the room. When Professor Painatologist finally enteres the room to stop her, she's already in the vents, flying to freedom. He points the gun towards the ceilings, but a whip knocks it out of his hand. Another whip catches his leg, then he becomes a victim of his own machines, getting whipped. He'll eventually pull free, but not before receiving a few painful scars. He swears a terrible vengeance on Teen Girl. He would show her the true meaning of pain.

Teen Girl follows the vents upwards, eventually bursting from the ground. She looks around. She's in the middle of a desert. And far way away from home. She lands on the ground. Her beautiful youthful body is covered in red bruises, blood, cuts, and welts. She collapses on the hot desert ground.

Fifteen minutes later, she finds the energy to pick herself up. She dustsherself off, and starts flying home. She steals a sheet from a washing line to cover her nudity.

Two hours later
She arrives home, and collapses on her bed.

When Megan eventually gets up, she realizes she hasn't eaten in three days. She pigs out on some Chinese food, and then she finds a note from her parents. 'School called and said you haven't been in all week. Where have you been? You're in big trouble when we get back'. Great. She'd probably have to miss another day if the wounds don't clear up.

She sits in her room, hugging herself gently, and thinks about quitting. She decides it isn't worth it. Then she turns on the tv. A building collapsed in town. People are trapped. Megan realizes that people need her, that they'll always need her. For better or worse, she has to keep being Teen Girl. Despite what she had been through, despite her agony and wounds, she puts on her costume and flies off to save some lives.

Epilogue

Every night that week, Teen Girl woke up in cold sweats. Her dreams were nightmares. She dreamed of painful electrocutions, excruciating heat, and the hard bite of many whips. When she woke, she briefly thought she was back there in his torture chambers. What if he found her again? She thought, what if he raped me on the floor that night? Then she realized she was wet. Every night that week, she would wake up and finger herself. Masturbating to several climaxes, before gently falling to sleep.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
Here is a preview for a potential future installment.

Potential future installment

She crawled on her hands and knees, moving slowly, teasingly. Her long black hair falling down around her. Her breasts constrained by her tight uniform. Her uniform was a kinky maid's outfit. Quite appropriate, for all she was now was a servant. The uniform was small for her. Tight. The skirt, tiny and frilly. If you were to be standing behind her, you'd see her beautiful, firm ass, only covered by tiny black panties, which were soaked with her juices. Her tan legs were covered with whoreish fishnet tights. She wore no shoes.

She wore a little white apron around her black outfit, and a white headdress. Her top was very low, showing a very generous cleavage.

She looked up submissively to her Master, looking up with her blue eyes. She closed them, and then looked up again into the eyes of her Master. The look she gave was the same kind of look an embarrassed, shy young girl looks at the guy she loves. She smiled a little. She reached her Master's feet, and kneeled. The teenage girl pushed her chest out, smiling again for her Master.

I say Master, because that's what he was to her now. And she was nothing more than his dog. A pet solely for his amusement. A master and his pet. And it had been like this for over a month now. She was no longer Megan. She was a dog. His appreciative pet, kneeling at Master's feet.

He slapped her hard in the face. She gasped, and nearly came. Her thick lips in an O shape as she panted like a whore in heat. "Lick", the repulsive man said, pointing to his crotch, not a hint of affection in the fat man's face. His big hardon was visible in his black shorts. She hungrily dove her pretty head straight into his crotch, licking away with her pink tongue. Licking at his hardon, covered by the thin material, as though she was thirsting to death and his crotch was a bowl of water. Her pretty eyes looked up at her Master lovingly. You would think his sweat filled shorts were the tastiest thing ever. When in fact it was the opposite. The obese man hardly ever bathed or showered. His rank odour filled the girls' button nose. Every lick of her tongue took with it disgusting, dirty sweat and hairs.

The man moved a large hand down to stroke Megan's silky black hair. The big man's hand almost completely covered her head.

The floor beneath her was getting wet. Her girl juices dripping down between her curvy thighs, dripping down her legs. She thrusted and grinded her hips. The horny girl's mind wished there was a big cock beneath her.

To visit Megan's mind at that moment would be confusion and chaos. She felt like she was going insane. And in a way she was. Her body was no longer under her own control. "Slut", he said. She came at the word. Moaning, she continued to lick. She popped his hardon into her mouth and tickled it with her tongue. She drooled slightly. "You're nothing but a dog, you're Master's little whore". She came again. She would finger herself silly if he hadn't ordered her not to. All she could do was moan her sexy moan and continue licking, with her hands on his knees keeping her steady.

His words bit into her sex guilt mind, as they did everytime he said them. She felt shame and humiliation. She felt disgust at the fat man. He degraded her, had turned her into a mindless fuck toy. But all these things, feelings and thoughts, were exactly what made her cum. It was what kept her pussy almost constantly wet. Her mind was a mass of contradictions. She didn't want to be a slut, or have anyone think of her as a slut. Yet here she was, moaning like the whore at the feet of possibly the ugliest man she ever saw. She was completely revolted both by him, and the disgusting degrading things he made her do daily. And yet, the thought of him and these acts of self-degradation made her wet, and made her cum. She knew she couldn't help these things, as the obese man had complete control over her mind and body. But everytime she came for him, she burned with hatred and disgust at herself. What kind of a girl cums when licking the rim of a toilet, as she had? She was a slut. She believed it more and more in her heart. She was a slut.

It began over a month ago, just one week after the hell at the hands of Professor Painatologist. Her young body, brought to the heights of pain. Kidnapped and tortured. She had horrible nightmares. She sobbed into her pillow. But for some reason, the thought of the evil professor getting his hands on her body made her horny. In the mornings, she tried not to think about it, and got ready for school.

She looked in her long mirror. She had cut off a few inches of her school skirt after becoming Teen Girl. Before, it came to below her knee. Not it was 4 inches above the knee. There were plenty of girls at her school that wore their skirts shorter, but they were sluts. And they'd get detention. Besides, Megan's legs were incredible. Her thighs, thick and toned.

She also bought a new shirt that was about a size too small. The tight white shirt hugged her curves. She thought about tying the shirt above her belly to show off her stomach, and buttoning the shirt down dangerously low, her cleavage on full display. What if she did cut off more inches of her tartan skirt, until it just barely covered her panties? She could put her hair into pigtails, put on some high pumps, and walk around school sucking a lollypop lewdly. The boys, the teachers, all of them getting horny at the sight of her, wanting her.

Megan got moist at the thought of all this, and admonished herself. What was it with her lately? If she was honest with herself, it wasn't just lately. She had fantasies like this ever since she first thought about sex. Showing off her body, getting every man around her hot, the thought of it turned her on like crazy. She thought on many occasions what it would be like to tease Mr. Wilkinson, the rugged 40 year old English teacher, and suck him off underneath his desk.

The only difference between her now and before she got her powers was that now she had the confidence to be a little more daring.

She decided to leave, but before leaving she put her hair into long pigtails. She grinned devilishly at herself in the mirror then left for school.

When she got to her school, she bumped into her friend Jamie at the gates. Jamie was 5'2, with blonde hair bunched into a ponytail. She was a cute, petite girl, and wore glasses.

Jamie was only new at the school for a month, and had quickly made friends with Megan. She was fortunate too, as the intimidating old fashioned school had many cliques, and Jamie was in danger of becoming bullied at the bottom of the social leagues. But Megan was a girl that got along with everyone. So when people saw that they were friends, they decided Jamie must be alright.

Though Jamie was more or less accepted (left alone would be a better way of putting it) she still kept to herself, a quiet girl. She only really talked to Megan.

Jamie was from London and had a quirky sense of humour. She would point out the fakes and phonies of the school (pretty much everyone) with sharp wit. Megan agreed with these observations. She liked Jamie from the start, and was fastly thinking of her more and more as a best friend.

During lunch, Megan hunched over the food table, absent mindidly playing with her food. Jamie thought she looked troubled, almost sad.

"So, that Mr. Lewis", Jamie started to muse, talking about a frail man both girls jokes was the oldest man in the world. "What a hot piece of ass! We should both ask if we can take turns sucking him off!" Megan mumbled, "Yeah..."

"C'mon Megan, snap out of it! What's wrong?" "Oh, I'm sorry Jamie", she looked up from her food. "I was just thinking about something". Megan sorely wanted to tell Jamie she was Teen Girl, but could she? She was thinking about quitting again, the horrible memories resurfacing of being tortured mercilessly. She knew that being a superhero would be tough, and in the end was it even worth it?

"Megan, you can talk to me. I know we haven't known each other for long, but I think we've become good friends. Whatever it is, you know I won't blab".

Jamie could read her perfectly, she realised. Maybe she could tell her friend part of the truth.

"I just... I have a secret. It's something I can never tell you, or anyone. I hope you understand that. I guess one way to put my problem is... if you could help people, a lot of people, but you knew that in return you yourself would likely get hurt... would you keep helping people?"

Jamie thought it was a strange, vague question. But the look on Megan's face was serious, desperate even. Jamie decided she would respect her friends' secrets, but just what was she talking about? Does she mean helping students like herself from potential bullies? Is she worried about some form of retribution? Or is she afraid of losing friendship from people higher up the social ladder? Jamie decided this wasn't far from the truth.

"You're a very kind person, Megan. I can tell you think of other people before yourself. If you know in your heart something is wrong, what kind of person would you be if you just ignored it? If people are going to hurt you just because you do what's right, then they are not worth it. You have to keep being yourself. And just look how much you've helped me!"

A smile crossed Megan's face, and she hugged her friend in the cafeteria. Some guys watched, nudging each other, getting off on lesbian fantasies.

After school, Megan couldn't wait to throw on her hero uniform and do her thing. She beamed with pride at the thought of the many people she had helped since she got her powers. She had saved lives. People would be dead without her. Every night, she did what was right. It was an empowering thought.

She heard yelling from a rooftop behind her as she flew by it. The sun shone down her jet black hair, shining in the light and swaying in the wind. She flew in the direction of the voice, and landed on the rooftop. She stood facing a large man. A very unhealthy looking obese man. He wore dirty jeans and stained heavy metal t-shirt. She noticed his eyes lingering over her. "Is there a problem here?" "Well yes. I suppose there is. I have information that could be useful to you", the fat man said, his eyes glancing from Teen Girl's face to her bosom and back again. "What kind of info?" She inquired.

"Flying about as you do, you only really stop bad guys you happen to come across by chance. No offence"

This was true enough, she figured. "Go on".

"I have information regarding organised crime in this area. I have notes, pics, even video evidence of all the drug dealing and prostitution, and a list of names plus evidence linking these guys to all sorts of other shit like bank robbery".

"Impressive, but why not just go to the police with this?"

"Figure it out, honey. There's no one I can take this to without ending up at the bottom of the river. I'm just like you really, except of course without the powers. C'mon, follow me"

Ignoring the honey comment, Teen Girl follows the man as he unlocks a door and leads her into the building. She figured she'd use the info he was going to give her to work her way through the organised crime ladder, pounding faces as she went. She couldn't wait to get started.

They went down a flight of stairs, and eventually into an apartment. The place was a sty. Clothes all over the floor, books and cds all over the place.

"Look", she turned to him. "You do realise you can't hurt me and I'd break your arm if you touched me"

"You don't have your powers. You're just normal now"

"What??" She was quickly losing patience, and he just smiled down at her.

She walked forwards and placed her hands on him to push him aside, but he wasn't budging. She panicked as it dawned on her that her strength was gone. And then the right side of her face exploded in pain and all she could see were stars. He had punched her, sending her backwards. She tripped on the heel of her boot, her ankle twisting, the back of her head smacking the edge of a dresser. Her world went black for one instant. Then he was on top of her.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I haven't gotten the chance to read this yet but I increased the character limit per post so you shouldn't have to split up the story.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I enjoyed the story. I don't recall seeing your name or this story at the Greyarchive before but to be honest I never really paid attention to the author's names :P I used to go to AFF and GA much more often several years ago but not so much these days. The site seems to have sort of died.

I'm glad you went with the premise, it reminds me of a story called "Power Woman" that I read awhile back, although I think yours is better written.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the compliment.

I used to visit GA much more often too but it updates so rarely these days.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
I've decided to change the height of Teen Girl. Decided that 5'4 was simply too small, she's now 5'7.

I'll be making a couple of further edits to the first chapter soon, and I'm currently working on future installments.

I've posted a poll where you get to decide what happens next here - http://www.undertow.club/showthread.php?t=1190

kained

Ryonani Teamster
I read some of it. From what I remember there was a perky heroine immune to hurt and would get her costume torn to shreds all the time. It was pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.