Code Red

Master of this Domain
Entry #21

The entrance music of the next competitor sounded like it came from a strip club. The fast pace background made some of the sexy women in the arena show off their own moves toward their boyfriends or to anyone who would be interested enough to watch. At the same time, the audience felt like the temperature of the arena had increased a little bit. A few hypothesized that the air conditioning was malfunctioning. Others believed the heat was caused by the arousing dancing from the ladies.

But truth be told, this specific entrance music could only belong to one of the most feared and sexiest fighters of all time.

Moments later, the twenty-first entrant came out of the curtain.​

rr__21_1_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21f8i.png

She appeared to around twenty-five years of age. She had long, pink hair and wore a black, peak cap with a chain-link design wrapped around it. This woman wore a skimpy, white midriff-revealing tank top, and a pair of skimpy, denim cut-off short shorts. She also had a chain around her waist, a studded, black collar on her neck, and a pair of hand-cuffs hanging from the chain around her waist. Her black high-heels had a nice shine on them. Finally, she carried a riding crop for her weapon of choice.​

entry__21_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21f85.jpg

However, unlike the rest of the competitors, she did not come alone.

In fact, she was riding the shoulders of another man, who appeared to be her manager.​

rr__21_2_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21f8v.png

This guy was unbelievably tall. Standing at just seven feet and ten inches tall, he even makes wrestlers like the Big Show and the Great Khali look small. This man wore a pinkish, leopard-skin tank-top with magenta jeans, brown boots, and black studded wristbands. He also has a thick chain from the back of his waist, to 3/4 of the way around his waist, ending at his hip. He has long, messy black hair that bounced and moves around as he moves.​

hugo_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21f7x.jpg

Sakura Hagiwara and Reiko Hinomoto stared at the couple with fear.

"Uh-oh! This does not look good!"

"Another competitor from the universe of Street Fighter! It's the deadly, but sexy Poison!"

"Entering at #21, Poison will have plenty to prove here tonight!"

"Originally part of the Mad Gear Gang, one of the most ruthless and violent crime thugs in the big city! She and a large number of thugs terrorize the people and rule the slums! But after the downfall of the Mad Gear, Poison became a wrestling manager! When business wasn't booming, she decided to enter a fighting tournament to scout some new talent!"

"And as you can see, Al, Poison is being accompanied by the bellowing giant, Hugo!"

"And who is this ginormous beast that Poison happened to 'discover?' Well, after the tournament, she met up with her former comrade, Hugo! She offered to manage him in his career in professional wrestling! And although he was reluctant at first, Hugo eventually accepts! Despite constantly bickering toward each other, Poison and Hugo make one hell of a team!

"So, Hugo does the destruction and Poison collects the interest!"

"If that's how you want to put it! But I gotta ask! What in God's name is Hugo out here? Why is the large buffoon accompanying Poison when he's not in the match?"

"You clearly don't understand the relationship between wrestler and manager, huh Ray? The manager will do whatever it takes to protect her client! The same thing can be said about the wrestler! It is his duty to make sure nothing bad happens to his manager!"

"Can you imagine how much this will boost Poison's career if she can pull out the win?"

The pink haired woman rode on her client's shoulders all the way down the ramp. She was in no rush to get into this match. After all, a couple of Japanese teenagers had already took out most of the competition. Poison had a pretty good feeling that dealing with these amateurs will be easier than facing three other jobbers in a handicap match. Once when the giant had reached the edge of the ring, the twenty-five year old girl whipped her riding crop, signaling her client to stop.​

rr__21_3_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21f9c.png

Meanwhile, Reiko and Sakura dropped back in their defensive stance and waited for the twenty-first entrant to enter the ring. Even though the two of them worked well as a team for the first couple of minutes, they still couldn't let their guard down. This new opponent was bringing a weapon in the ring. Not only that, but she also has his large bodyguard on the outside just in case something might go wrong.​

rr__21_4_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21f9q.png

Poison then hopped off of her client's shoulders.
rr__21_5_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fa4.png

She smoothly landed on the floor, despite wearing high heels.
rr__21_6_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fai.png

After whispering something into the giant's ear, Hugo responded with a nod of confirmation. No one knew exactly what the pink haired woman told her client. But a majority of the audience members could guess that whatever she told him, it meant bad news for the first and twentieth entrant.
rr__21_7_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fas.png

The pink haired woman walked up the steel steps and stood on the apron.
rr__21_8_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fba.png

She gave Hinomoto and Hagiwara a sly grin. She didn't have to say a word to tell the Japanese teenagers that she was coming after them.

rr__21_9_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fbl.png

Poison then entered the ring.

rr__21_10_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fbx.png

She ran toward the first and twentieth entrant with her riding crop pulled back.
rr__21_11_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fcc.png

rr__21_12_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fcp.png

But Sakura and Reiko ducked underneath the short whip, making the pink haired woman stumble momentarily.
rr__21_13_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fd9.png

rr__21_14_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fdu.png

The Japanese tag team then went back on the attack.

rr__21_15_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fee.png

The two wrestlers executed another double standing dropkick to the freshest entrant, knocking her on her back.

rr__21_16_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fey.png

rr__21_17_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21ffi.png

Reiko and Sakura then helped Poison to her feet and gave each other a quick nod.

rr__21_18_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21ffw.png

rr__21_19_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fgh.png

Suddenly, both women rushed toward the edge of the ring and tossed easily tossed their opponent over the top rope.
rr__21_20_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fh3.png

rr__21_21_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fhn.png

Unfortunately, Hagiwara and Hinomoto failed to notice that Hugo was there ready to save his manager. One he saw Poison was about to be eliminated, he caught her bridal style.
rr__21_22_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fif.png

At first, the pink haired woman was surprised that her client was at the right place at the right time. His wide grin almost made the twenty-first entrant burst into a fit of laughter.

"What the hell is this? Don't tell me that Hugo had just saved Poison from being out of the competition?"

"We all saw it, partner! While Poison did go over the top rope, her feet did not touch the ground. So therefore, she is technically still in this matchup! That is, unless Hugo puts her down, which I believe won't happen any time soon!"

*slap*

Most of the crowd reacted with awe after seeing how Poison expressed her gratitude to the man who saved her from being eliminated. Some feared that Hugo might go into a fit of rage after his manager smacked him across the cheek. But that didn't happen. The smug grin on his face remained. In fact, Hugo even lets out a loud chuckle that made Sakura Hagiwara and Reiko Hinomoto uncomfortable.

Finally, the giant set his manager down on the steel steps. Since her feet didn't hit the floor, she was not eliminated yet. But Poison didn't care. As long as she's here, this could be the perfect time to do some real damage. The pink haired woman lets out a soft whistle and then pointed her finger toward the Japanese teenagers that tried to throw her out of the ring.
rr__21_23_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fiy.png

Hugo pounded his fist together before sliding into the ring.
rr__21_24_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fjf.png

rr__21_25_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fjt.png
"Uh-oh! What is this? What the hell is Hugo doing in the ring? He's not in the Ryona Rumble match!"

"I don't see why you're so upset, Al! You remember that there's no disqualifications in this kind of contest! That means that Hugo has every right to be there!"

"All under Poison's orders! If she wants Reiko or Sakura broken, then that's exactly what Hugo's going to do! And there's nothing anyone else can do about it!"

"Maybe you're overreacting! Perhaps Poison wants Hugo to do enough damage so she can finish the job!"

The giant towered above Reiko and Sakura.
rr__21_26_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fk6.png

Hugo lets out a small, yet sly snicker. These two young ladies looked like toothpicks from where he stood.

rr__21_27_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fkm.png

But as for the Japanese wrestlers, the look in their eyes told the muscular man that they weren't backing down, regardless of his size. Reiko was taught by her mother to never be afraid and keep on fighting. Sakura, however, felt like she took on wrestlers bigger and meaner than Hugo.
rr__21_28_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fl1.png

Moments later, the Japanese wrestlers were back on the attack.
rr__21_29_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fli.png

They unleashed a combinations of punches, hooks, knees and kicks to Poison's client.

rr__21_30_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fm3.png

rr__21_31_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fmh.png

rr__21_32_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fn1.png

But Hugo took each and every attack like it was nothing.

rr__21_33_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fnj.png

Not only he didn't feel anything, but it made me him laugh even more.

rr__21_34_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fnx.png

The gargantuan wanted to see how long these lovely ladies can keep up with their attacks. Once when they're exhausted, he can finish them off for his boss.
rr__21_35_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fo6.png

Realizing that their attacks weren't getting them anywhere, the first and twentieth entrant decided to try something else.
rr__21_36_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fp0.png

After giving each other a quick nod, Hagiwara and Hinomoto ran toward the other side of the ring and bounced off of the ropes.

rr__21_37_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fpf.png

rr__21_38_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fq4.png

rr__21_39_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fqe.png

As they approached the giant, both girls sprang off of the ground and executed a Double Dropkick to the man's chest.
rr__21_40_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fqn.png

rr__21_41_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fqy.png

The tag team attack knocked the giant backwards.
rr__21_42_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da21fre.png

But it wasn't enough to get him out of the ring. In fact, their last attack angered the gargantuan. Hugo rebounded off of the ropes and exploded on his opponents.
rr__21_43_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hwk.png

rr__21_44_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hwu.png

The giant extended his arms out toward both of the Japanese wrestlers.
rr__21_45_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hx5.png

rr__21_46_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hxb.png

He blasted Reiko Hinomoto and Sakura Hagiwara with a pair of clotheslines that nearly decapitated them.

rr__21_47_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hxi.png

rr__21_48_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hxm.png

The Zero Fighter did a backflip in midair before falling on her chest.

rr__21_49_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hxs.png

rr__21_50_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hy0.png

As for the teenage idol, Hugo's lariat folded her in half.
rr__21_51_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hy5.png

rr__21_52_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hyb.png

"Oh my God! Oh good lord! What a double clothesline to Sakura and Reiko! And just like that, all of the momentum these two had built has been stopped by that one man, who shouldn't even be in the ring in the first place!"

"And I don't think Hugo's done toying with these two young beauties! Look at this!"

The seven foot monster grabbed the twentieth entrant by her short, brown hair. All he needed was one arm to casually get Reiko back on her feet.
rr__21_53_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hyn.png

Hugo then gave the Zero Fighter a hard knee to the gut, forcing her to double over.

rr__21_54_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hyx.png

With the girl bent over, Hugo placed her head in between his thighs.

rr__21_55_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hz0.png

The man then lifted Hinomoto on his shoulders.

rr__21_56_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hz7.png

rr__21_57_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hzd.png

Hugo holds the Zero Fighter up high for several moments.

rr__21_58_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hzi.png

He then slammed her down back-first on the mat.

rr__21_59_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22hzq.png

rr__21_60_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i00.png

The ring shook upon impact of the elevated powerbomb. Reiko Hinomoto's arms and legs spread in all directions as the twentieth entrant.
rr__21_61_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i0j.png

With one of the girls out, Hugo then turned his attention to the other Japanese teenager. Sakura Hagiwara was still flat on her back after the giant nearly took her head off with that clothesline of his.
rr__21_62_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i0s.png

Hugo grabbed a fistful of Sakura's long, black hair and yanked her back to a standing position.

rr__21_63_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i11.png

The wrestler applied a front facelock and draped the teenage idol's near arm over his shoulder.

rr__21_64_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i19.png

rr__21_65_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i1l.png

He then grabs Sakura's bikini bottom to lift her up straight in the air.

rr__21_66_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i20.png

rr__21_67_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i29.png

With the strength of ten men, Hugo held the helpless Sakura high off of the ground for a long time.

rr__21_68_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i2h.png

Ironically, the crowd was actually into it. Instead of booing, they cheered for the giant to keep it up.

rr__21_69_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i2s.png

Meanwhile, Sakura started to get dizzy.

rr__21_70_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i2y.png

She had no idea how long she had been in the air, but felt like she was going to pass out if she don't come down soon.
rr__21_71_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i35.png

It looked like Hugo was going for a standard delayed vertical suplex.
rr__21_72_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i39.png

But whenthe wrestler began to drop the opponent to the mat, the wrestler will twist to fall face-down on top of the opponent, into a front powerslam position.

rr__21_73_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i3p.png

rr__21_74_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i3y.png

Hugo completed the Jackhammer by falling forward to slam the seventeen year old girl back first against the mat.

rr__21_75_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i48.png

rr__21_76_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i4e.png

Upon impact, Hagiwara sat momentarily.

rr__21_77_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i4l.png

But the way her eyes rolled back made the first entrant fall back on the mat, nearly lifeless after the hard landing on her body.
rr__21_78_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i4q.png

"Unbelievable! Hugo with a huge powerbomb and a devastating Jackhammer on Reiko Hinomoto and Sakura Hagiwara! That was totally unnecessary! That man has no business being in the Ryona Rumble match! He's just here to do Poison's dirty work!"

"And where in the rulebook says that Hugo can't do what he had just did? Once again, Al, there is no rules in this kind of contest! Anything goes! It's all legal! If Hugo wants to do more damage on Sakura and Reiko, who are we to stop him?"

Hugo first checked around the ring to see if the other competitors in the ring posed any kind of threat.
rr__21_79_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i4x.png

On the other hand, half of the women were still groggy from Hagiwara's and Hinomoto's tag team assault.

rr__21_80_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i51.png

rr__21_81_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i56.png

And the other half did not want any part of taking on the large wrestler. They had enough to worry about in the ring. Most of the competitors would rather spend their energy eliminating the others than try to get rid of this giant.
rr__21_82_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i5e.png

rr__21_83_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i5i.png

After chuckling at the cowards, the gargantuan turned his attention to the back to the semiconscious Reiko Hinomoto.
rr__21_84_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da22i5o.png

Effortlessly, he brought the nineteen year old girl back to her feet.

rr__21_85_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rh4.png

Hugo then placed his right arm between the brunette's legs and his left arm on the opposite shoulder.

rr__21_86_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rhu.png

rr__21_87_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28ri9.png

The wrestler lifted the Zero Fighter onto his shoulder and transitioned into a reverse piledriver position.
rr__21_88_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rij.png

The crowd stood up in anticipation, waiting anxiously for Hugo to make his move. After a few devastating moves to a couple of the hottest competitors in the ring, they couldn't wait to see what this large wrestler was going to do next.

With his arms still wrapped around the twentieth entrant's waist, Hugo made his way to the middle of the ring.
rr__21_89_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28riy.png

That's where Sakura Hagiwara was laying completely still. The gargantuan stood just a few inches from the Japanese girl's side.

rr__21_90_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rjn.png

Finally, Hugo fell on his knees, driving Reiko's head onto Sakura's stomach.

rr__21_92_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rkj.png

Hinomoto's body collapsed on top of Hagiwara's and rolled back on to the mat.

rr__21_93_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rl1.png

The Zero Fighter laid on the canvas, not moving a single muscles.

rr__21_94_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rlf.png

Meanwhile, Hagiwara's body curled up tightly as wet saliva drooled out of her mouth.
rr__21_95_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rlu.png

"No way! Hugo with a vicious Tombstone Piledriver! Did you see the way Reiko's head bouncing off of Sakura? Man, I don't even know who took the worse of that fall!"

"I can feel it too! And you're right, Al! Reiko's head probably throbbing in pain right about now! But then again, Sakura's midsection has took a lot of punishment ever since the start of the match!"

"I don't care if there are no rules in this contest! Hugo has no right to be here! Somebody's got to stop this monster before one of the competitors gets a serious injury!"

*snap*

The sound of Poison snapping her finger made the giant wrestler freeze. Hugo turned and saw his manager standing on top of the steel steps.
rr__21_96_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rmi.png

She didn't have to say a word to let her client know that she was satisfied with the work he has put up.

rr__21_97_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rne.png

Poison gave Hugo a nod and pointed her finger down to the arena floor. The wrestler understood his manager's commands. He backed away from Hagiwara and Hinomoto and exited the ring by stepping over the top rope.
rr__21_98_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rnz.png

rr__21_99_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rok.png

By the time Hugo's feet had hit the ground, Poison reentered the ring.
rr__21_100_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28roz.png
rr__21_101_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rph.png

Most of the competitors were already back to a standing position.

rr__21_102_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rpx.png

rr__21_103_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rqb.png

rr__21_104_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rqk.png

Only Reiko and Sakura were still on the mat. The pink haired lady decided to pink one of the Japanese teenagers and continue the torture on them. After a few seconds of "Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe" Poison has selected Reiko as her victim.
=
rr__21_105_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rqz.png

The twenty-first entrant grabbed the Zero Fighter by the arm and dragged her toward the closet turnbuckle.
rr__21_106_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rrj.png

Poison then helped the semiconscious nineteen year old girl back to her feet and shoved her into the corner so that her back and ass were showing.

rr__21_107_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rrt.png

rr__21_108_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rs8.png

rr__21_109_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rsk.png

Before proceeding with the assault, the pink haired woman glanced behind her to see if the other competitors would blindside her.

rr__21_110_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rsy.png

But thankfully, a majority of the women had their attention on the first entrant. Apparently, they were still pissed off at how this young rookie kicked their butts for a while.
rr__21_111_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rtf.png

rr__21_112_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rtv.png

With her riding crop in hand, Poison unleashed a vicious whip on Hinomoto's backside.
rr__21_113_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rud.png

rr__21_114_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28ruq.png

The thin end made contact against Reiko's body, which produced a loud, spanking sound upon impact. This made the Zero Fighter hiss in agony. The part of her body that got whipped by the riding crop left behind a small bruise.

rr__21_115_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rvf.png

Unfortunately, Reiko was too weak to fight back. Her arms remained on the top rope, unable to do anything.
rr__21_116_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rvp.png

Poison then unleashed her second attack on the Japanese wrestler.
rr__21_117_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rw4.png

*slap*
rr__21_118_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rwm.png

"OOH!" The audience reacted when the pink haired woman whipped the helpless teenager once again.​

rr__21_119_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rx3.png

Poison continued to torment the Zero Fighter like she was some kind of sex slave.
rr__21_120_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rxg.png

"How humiliating! Reiko can't defend herself! Look at her writhing in agony as Poison uses that riding crop of hers as a weapon on Hinomoto! Dammit, I don't even know why she has that whip in the match!"

"For one reason only, partner! And that is to bring pain, suffering and abuse to her opponents! It turns out that Reiko Hinomoto, the daughter of the late, great Kamikaze Rose, will be Poison's first victim!"
rr__21_121_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rxz.png

"It's a good thing that damn Hugo did some work on Reiko before Poison came into the ring! I don't think she would've lasted long if she didn't have any help!"

"Anyway, if you turn your attention to the other side of the ring, you'll notice that almost all of the other competitors are closing in on Sakura Hagiwara!"

The first entrant flipped on her back. She still had her arms clenched around her midsection. The pain in her stomach was unbearable. Hagiwara was still suffering from the devastating impact on her belly after Hugo dropped Reiko Hinomoto right on top of her. Sakura's foot tapped rapidly on the canvas. The crowd could only imagine how much pain this poor, young girl was in.
rr__21_122_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28ryg.png

But her suffering was about to get even worse.

All of the sudden, Sakura felt someone stomping on her body. Next, a few more boots joined the thrashing. The seventeen year old girl managed to open her eyes to see who was attack her. Hagiwara's heart almost skipped a beat when she noticed that six of the competitors in the ring were all gunning for her.
rr__21_123_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28ryx.png

rr__21_124_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rzc.png

Jaycee, Michelle Chang, Beth Phoenix, Cammy, Nina Williams and Gail Kim all took turns stomping and beating the crap out of the teenage idol.
rr__21_125_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28rzt.png

rr__21_126_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da28s0d.png

Next, the fourteenth entrant stood on Sakura's left side and grabbed her arm.
rr__21_127_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c0x2.png

Jaycee then scissored the girl's arm with both of her legs.

rr__21_128_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c0xp.png

The masked wrestler kept a grip of Hagiwara's wrist of that arm and yanked on the limb hard, causing hyperextension of Sakura's shoulder and elbow.

rr__21_129_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c0xy.png

The seventeen year old girl squealed in severe agony. She felt that her arm's about to be ripped out of its socket.

rr__21_130_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c0yc.png

The teenage idol viciously tapped her free hand on the mat. But Jaycee has the Cross Armbreaker locked in, showing no signs of letting go.
rr__21_131_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c0yi.png

After her daughter has the young woman in that submission hold, Michelle Chang decided to join in the fun.
rr__21_132_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c0yu.png

She grabbed Sakura's other arm and another Cross Armbreaker. The sixteenth entrant put her legs on top of her daughters and pulled back on Hagiwara's upper limb.

rr__21_133_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c0z1.png

Now that she has two armbars applied to her, the pain doubled. The teenage idol screamed like a banshee the harder Jaycee and her adoptive mother hyperextended her shoulder.
rr__21_134_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c0zc.png

"Just look at that! Another double submission hold on Sakura! Even though there are no submissions in the Ryona Rumble match, Jaycee and Michelle are wearing Hagiwara down!"
rr__21_135_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c0zl.png

rr__21_136_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c105.png

"Poor Sakura! I'm just wondering how she's going to tap when both of her arms are immobilized! Man, Jaycee and Michelle Chang are showing no mercy on the teenage idol!"
rr__21_137_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c10c.png

Hagiwara kicked her legs about, trying to endure the agony.
rr__21_138_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c10l.png

But then, she felt someone grabbing on to her right leg.

rr__21_139_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c111.png

The Glamazon secured Sakura's lower limb with her arms, trapping the side of her boot close to her body.

rr__21_140_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c11g.png

Beth Phoenix then applied pressure with her hips, forcing the Japanese teenager's leg to straighten and hyperextending the knee joint.

rr__21_142_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c123.png

Sakura's eyes widened when she felt her right leg going beyond the point it shouldn't reach. Beth Phoenix got the kneebar wrenched in and was determined to injure her ligaments, tendons and muscles.
rr__21_143_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c12c.png

Sadly, Nina Williams wanted to make the teenage idol suffer even more.
rr__21_144_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c12n.png

She grabbed a hold of Sakura's left leg and also applied a devastating kneebar, very similar to the Glamazon.

rr__21_145_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c133.png

The Irish assassin secured Hagiwara's boot by hugging it toward her body and pulled back on her leg.

rr__21_146_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c13d.png

Once again, the first entrant felt her lower limbs hyperextending. This time, she couldn't stop the tears from falling down her face.
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! ITAIIIIIIIIII! AAAHHHHHH!" The teenage idol yelped in agony.
rr__21_147_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c13m.png

This was absolutely humiliating. Sakura could not believe that this is happening to her. Both of her shoulders and elbow were already bent beyond her normal range of motion. She was sure that there was already damage to her ligaments.
rr__21_148_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c140.png

rr__21_149_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c14a.png

But it's her legs that Hagiwara was most worried about. These were her lifelines in professional wrestling and as the leader of Sweet Diva. If her legs were severely injured, then she may never dance or step foot in a ring again.

rr__21_150_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c14r.png

rr__21_151_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c157.png

Unfortunately, this contest she's participating in allowed her opponent to be as ruthless and aggressive on her as they choose. Sakura understood the risks of this match, but this was way too much. With four submission holds applied on her, the seventeen year old girl probably wouldn't last much long.
rr__21_152_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c15j.png

Too bad Cammy was not in a giving mood. The only thing worse than four submission holds at once is five submission holds at once.
rr__21_153_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c15v.png

Cammy wrapped her legs around Sakura's neck, crossing the top leg after it's gone around her opponent's chin.

rr__21_154_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c169.png

rr__21_155_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c16j.png

The Delta Red soldier then tightened the grip to choke the poor Japanese teenager by compressing her throat.

rr__21_156_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c16t.png

Hagiwara could barely breathe. Her mouth was open, but only mild moans and sticky drool escaped.
rr__21_157_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c173.png

Gail Kim was the last one to apply her own submission hold on the helpless teenage idol. The TNA Knockout dropped to her knees in front of Sakura's side, since there wasn't much room for her to kneel. So far, the only body part that wasn't targeted was Hagiwara's belly. But thanks to the Korean wrestler, that all changed. Gail Kin reached out with both hands, sinking her fingers into the Japanese teen's abdominal region. The TNA Knockout squeezed with all of her might, bringing more and more pain to her opponent.
rr__21_158_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c17a.png

rr__21_159_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c17o.png

"Oh no! Look at this! Another submission combination on Sakura Hagiwara! This is ridiculous! There's no way she can last! Not with six competitors trying to rip her apart!"

"A double cross armbreaker, a double kneebar, a neck scissors and a two-handed belly claw all on poor Sakura! She can't break free with all four of her limbs being wrenched! And with Cammy trying to choke her out and with Gail Kim gripping hard on Hagiwara's belly, it won't be long before she passes out!"

"She'll be even lucky if one of her arms or legs aren't broken or dislocated! That would be a disaster! Again, it's a six on one assault! Who knows how long Sakura can endure such punishment?"

"Like I said before, there are no rules! These ladies are free to gang up on Hagiwara if they so chose to!"

The raven haired girl thought she was going to die. Not only the Korean wrestler had a vice grip on her injured ribs, but she also had no intention of letting go. The pain in her belly intensified and worsened.​
rr__21_161_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c18e.png

With Cammy's strong legs compressing her throat, Sakura was only moments away from passing out.

rr__21_162_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c18o.png

Then again, it wasn't getting any better with four competitors trying to rip her arms and legs off.

rr__21_163_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c194.png

rr__21_164_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c19l.png

rr__21_165_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c1a1.png

rr__21_166_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c1ac.png

At this point, it'll be nearly impossible for the teenage idol to win the Ryona Rumble.

It was about twenty minutes ago where Hagiwara go through the indescribable torture of suffering a triple submission hold by Cammy, Gail Kim and Beth Phoenix. But now, not a single person in the arena could imagine exactly what this poor young woman was going through. She has been on the receiving end of some of the most devastating submission holds. But having six them applied to her at once was much more than she could endure.
rr__21_167_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c1am.png

But despite the unimaginable pain Sakura Hagiwara was going through, she did see a glimmer of hope when she noticed that the countdown numbers on the titantron has reappeared again. There were only seconds left before the twenty-second entrant makes her appearance. Unfortunately, as the numbers drew closer to zero, the six competitors pulled harder and tightened their submission hold on the teenage idol. Seconds felt like hours. Sakura tried her hardest to fight back her tears and endure the pain.
rr__21_168_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c1ax.png

Sakura wished with all of her might that the next entrant would help her get out of this current predicament she's in. If not, then not only the seventeen year old girl would be easy pickings for elimination, but she could also never step foot into a wrestling ring ever again.​

rr__21_169_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c1bd.png

*BEEEEEEEEEEEP*

| - |​

chapter_21_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da2c1br.jpg

Attachments

• #21.jpg
    #21.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 382
  • Hugo.jpg
    Hugo.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 353
  • Chapter 21.jpg
    Chapter 21.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Can't believe we're two thirds down with the competition. Boy did the next entrant took me by surprise. You can't have Poison without Hugo. I was hoping he would get involved somehow and do a little damage on my two favorite girls: Reiko and Sakura. Thank God my prayers had been answered. A sky high powerbomb on Reiko, a jackhammer on Sakura really had me hyped. But tombstone piledriver really did it, driving Reiko's head on Sakura's gut. Nice job on this one.

What came after was just icing on the cake. The way Poison whipped poor Reiko was fantastic. Loved how she treated her like she's a bitch. I love seeing all kinds of Reiko ryona. But I also loved what you did to poor Sakura. I heard of submission combinations, but that was ridiculous. Who knew that six competitors can apply six submission holds all on one person? A double cross armbreaker, a double kneebar, a neck scissors choke and a double belly claw. Must have more.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I was hoping that Hugo would get more action. Still, I like the beating he gave to Reiko and Sakura. That'll teach him not to mess with his manager. Maybe later on in the story, you can get Hugo more involved with some ryona action? Just a suggestion...

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. But every day, I'm always looking forward to you posting the story. I swear that it gets better with each new entrant coming up. You deserve all of our thanks and applause. This story has so much potential, and we're about two-thirds of the way there. Excitement is definitely building.

Going on with the others said, there's no harm in letting Hugo stay in the ring and dish out more beatings on the other ladies. Still, I'm glad to see two of my favorite characters on the receiving end of Hugo's wrath. I believe my favorite part is the submission combination on Sakura. That's gotta hurt. Luv it.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Entry #22

Despite having six different competitors ripping her apart, Sakura managed to hear the entrance music of the next woman who's about to enter the ring. And sure enough, it was a song that she knew all too well. It was the signature song of her idol group, Sweet Diva. It's the song that she and four of her closest friends sing and dance to please the crowd everywhere they traveled. Now, here in the Ryona Rumble, someone is using the song 'Fan Fanfare' as their entrance theme.

Suddenly, another seventeen year old girl quickly appeared out of the curtain. She had gorgeous blue eyes and long, orange hair that was tied in a ponytail. As for her outfit, it was very similar to Sakura Hagiwara's. She wore a white bra with blue trimmings and straps. Unlike the first entrant's, this girl's top has a pair of gold stars decorated in the center of the right cup. This young woman was also not afraid to show off some skin. Her ring attire displayed a bit of her cleavage, shoulders, her slender waist and sexy legs. As for her bikini bottom, it was the same design and color as Sakura's. It was white with a blue line along the top. There's also a blue line that wraps around the top of her white boots. Like Hagiwara, her footwear barely passed her shins. Finally, this teenage girl wore blue wristbands around both of her arms.

rr__22_1_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o76l.png

Even though her body was in a lot of pain, Sakura Hagiwara finally managed to crack a smile.

rr__22_2_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o76r.png

Not only she knew this young woman personally, but she also has a feeling that she had come to her rescue.

entry__22_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o76h.jpg

"Well, hang in there Sakura! Because help is on the way! Entering at #22, it's Elena Miyazawa!"

"Oh my gosh! I don't believe it! We got two members of Sweet Diva in the same ring at the same time! Although, we probably won't get to see them working together because Sakura has taken more punishment than a crash test dummy!"

"Elena Miyazawa is a strong-minded girl who strives to be the best! She sees Sakura Hagiwara not only as a good friend, but a fierce rival as well! When she and Sakura first tried out pro wrestling, Elena got destroyed by Rio Kazama, which resulted in Hagiwara turning to professional wrestling!"

"You're right, Al! Even though that made Elena the new leader of the group, Sweet Diva, she wanted Sakura to come back to the idol life! When her best friend refused, Elena trained hard and became the Blue Panther, stalking Sakura in order to get a match with her! The two of them fought hard and brought the entire house down! Despite the fact that Sakura came out victorious, the two idols continued their careers as members of Sweet Diva and as professional wrestlers!"

"Here comes Elena! And after seeing the way the other competitors have tortured her best friend, do not expect any mercy from this young woman!"

rr__22_3_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o772.png

Everyone in the arena could tell that Elena was steaming mad that almost all of the competitors were going after Sakura, regardless how helpless she was. The seventeen year old girl was on a mission to save her best friend and rival, before the other competitors give her a serious injury.

rr__22_4_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o77k.png

However, her entrance music has even caught the attention of Poison's ginormous client. Hugo stood in between the end of the ramp and the squared circle.

rr__22_5_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o779.png

However, Elena showed no fear or any signs of stopping.

rr__22_6_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o77s.png

Hugo extended his arm out and threw his limb forward, looking to take the orange haired girl's head off with another high impact clothesline.

rr__22_7_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o781.png

But Elena ducked underneath the giant's arm.

rr__22_8_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o788.png

Not only that, but she retaliated by giving the large man a superkick to his chin.

rr__22_9_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o78j.png

rr__22_10_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o78r.png

rr__22_11_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o78z.png

Even though Hugo remained on his feet, the force of the twenty-second's kick stunned him for a bit.

rr__22_12_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o799.png

With that large obstacle out of the way, the seventeen year old girl slid underneath the bottom ropes and was ready to start the competition.

rr__22_13_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o79i.png

She made her way toward the center of the ring, where six other competitors were trying to break the poor Sakura. Elena started off with a low dropkick to the back of Cammy's head.

rr__22_14_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o79p.png

rr__22_15_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o79y.png

This forces the Delta Red soldier to release Hagiwara's neck.​

rr__22_16_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7aa.png

Next, the twenty-second entrant gave Michelle Chang a front kick to the temple.

rr__22_17_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7ai.png

rr__22_18_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7ap.png

Elena then leaped toward the other side and transitioned to a seated position on top of Jaycee's throat.

rr__22_19_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7bi.png

rr__22_20_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7by.png

The beautifully executed leg drop made the fourteenth and sixteenth release their Cross Armbar on Sakura's upper extremities.

rr__22_21_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7c8.png

rr__22_22_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7az.png

Elena followed up her assault by delivering a huge roundkick to the exposed head area of the TNA Knockout's exposed head area.

rr__22_23_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7ce.png

rr__22_24_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7co.png

Gail Kim released the stomach claw she had on Sakura's belly and stood up in a daze.

rr__22_25_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7cx.png

A big right hand from the orange haired girl sent the Korean wrestler flat on her back.

rr__22_26_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7d5.png

rr__22_27_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7dl.png

rr__22_28_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7dr.png

That's four competitors down, and only two more to go. Nina Williams and Beth Phoenix were the only ones left, still wrenching Hagiwara's legs.

rr__22_29_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7e0.png

rr__22_30_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7eh.png

Not wanting to end up like the others, the Glamazon released the kneebar she had on Sakura.

rr__22_31_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7eo.png

Beth Phoenix quickly got back to a vertical base and dropped in her stance.

rr__22_32_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7ex.png

rr__22_33_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7fa.png

The sixth entrant went for a punch to Elena's temple.

rr__22_34_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7fj.png

But the young woman blocked the attack.

rr__22_35_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7fs.png

She then countered with an uppercut to the chin.

rr__22_36_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7g1.png

rr__22_37_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7gd.png

When she had the blonde off balanced, Miyazawa jumped grabbed her opponent's head in a three-quarter facelock.

rr__22_38_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7gt.png

rr__22_39_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7h0.png

Elena viciously slammed her opponent's face into the mat.
rr__22_40_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7h4.png

rr__22_41_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7hb.png

When the twenty-second entrant got back to a standing position, she quickly noticed Nina Williams coming at her.

rr__22_42_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7hs.png

rr__22_43_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7i1.png

Miyazawa defended herself with a drop toe-hold, causing the Irish woman to fall.

rr__22_44_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7ix.png

rr__22_45_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7jb.png

Instead of landing on the canvas, her upper body was draped on top of the second rope.

rr__22_46_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7jt.png

Elena then pointed toward the sky to get the audience involved.

rr__22_47_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7k2.png

Next, she bounced off of the opposite ropes to pick up momentum.

rr__22_48_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7kl.png

rr__22_49_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7kq.png

rr__22_50_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7ld.png

The teenage idol then jumped through the second and top rope while holding on to the ropes.

rr__22_51_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7lo.png

She used her momentum to swing back around into the ring while kicking Nina Williams squared into the face.

rr__22_52_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7lz.png

rr__22_53_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7mn.png

The sellout crowd went berserk after seeing Elena landing the 619.

rr__22_54_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7n2.png

"Just listen to this crowd! Their going nuts! And why shouldn't they be? Elena Miyazawa just took out six of the strongest fighters in the world! And she even saved her best friend in the process!"

"You got that right, partner! Based on the way things are going, she's the current favorite to win the Ryona Rumble match!"

"I wonder if Miyazawa will take this time to team up with her good friend, Sakura! They have a history of having great chemistry and teamwork with each other!"

"That may be true! But I have to remind you, Al, that it's every woman for herself!"

The orange haired girl then checked on her best friend.

rr__22_55_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7nu.png

She could tell that Sakura was in a lot of pain. The raven haired girl was curled into a ball, clutching onto her right leg.

rr__22_56_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7nz.png

But it wasn't just that limb that's incredibly sore. All four of her limbs and her midsection felt like that they're on fire.

rr__22_57_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7oq.png

Elena could see the wet streams on her rival's face. Enduring that devastating submission combination was no easy feat. The twenty-second entrant could only imagine the pain and humiliation Sakura had went through this past forty minutes or so.

rr__22_58_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7pa.png

When Miyazawa placed a hand on Hagiwara's shoulder, the young woman flinched and put her hands up, expecting some kind of an attack from another competitor.

rr__22_59_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7pn.png

But instead, she found her best friend extending her arm out.

rr__22_60_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7qf.png

Glad to see a familiar and friendly face on her side, the raven haired girl grabbed Elena's hand and allowed her rival to help her back to a standing position.

rr__22_61_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7qs.png

Despite the soreness in both of her legs, Sakura managed to stay on her feet.

rr__22_62_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7r6.png

She was ready to fight again, with her best friend on her side.

rr__22_63_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7rf.png

The first one to attack the newly formed team was Ayumi Kurihara.

rr__22_64_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7sh.png

She tried to bring Sakura down with a short-armed clothesline.

rr__22_65_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7t6.png

Hagiwara ducked underneath the lariat and hustled toward the ropes.

rr__22_66_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7tz.png

rr__22_69_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7v1.png

As Kurihara tried to recover, Elena got behind the nineteenth entrant and wrapped her arms around her waist.

rr__22_67_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7u6.png

rr__22_68_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7ut.png

When Miyazawa saw her partner bouncing off of the ropes, she got in position in front of her.

rr__22_70_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7vc.png

Sakura leaped off of the ground, rotated her body and landed a spinning wheel kick across Ayumi's face.

rr__22_71_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7vp.png

rr__22_72_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3o7w4.png

But Elena used that added momentum to finish the combination with a German suplex.

rr__22_73_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0ld.png

rr__22_74_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0lp.png

Ayumi felt the felt effect of the double team move.
rr__22_75_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0lv.png

Sakura helped Elena back to her feet.

rr__22_76_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0m4.png

Moments later, both teenage idols turned to another competitor that was treating another Japanese wrestler like a bitch.

rr__22_77_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0md.png

rr__22_78_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0mj.png
In one of the corners, Poison continued to mercilessly whip Reiko Hinomoto.

rr__22_79_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0mr.png

rr__22_80_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0mx.png

Occasionally, she would throw in a stuff kick in between the Zero Fighter's legs, making the nineteen year old girl gasp for air.

rr__22_81_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0n5.png

rr__22_82_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0nf.png

Such monstrosity did not deserve any mercy.​

rr__22_83_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0np.png

When Poison went for another whip, Elena grabbed the riding crop and yanked it out of her hand.

rr__22_84_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0o0.png

rr__22_85_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0of.png

The orange haired girl tossed it into the crowd, where a couple members of the audience fought for the weapon.

rr__22_86_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0on.png

rr__22_87_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0ot.png

Meanwhile, the teenage idols were already in the process of another double team move.

rr__22_88_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0p1.png

First, Miyazawa kicked the twenty-first entrant's gut, forcing her to bend over.

rr__22_89_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0pa.png

rr__22_90_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0pi.png

The orange haired girl placed her opponent's head between her thighs.

rr__22_91_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0pp.png

With her hands around Poison's chest, Elena lifted the woman up on her shoulders.

rr__22_92_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0pz.png

rr__22_93_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0q3.png

But as the twenty-second entrant got ready to finish the powerbomb, Sakura stood a foot backwards to get set up for another combination.

rr__22_94_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0qe.png

When Elena started to throw her opponent to the mat, Sakura made her move. She jumped up, placed her hands around the top of their head and falls to a sitting position.

rr__22_95_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0qo.png

rr__22_96_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0qu.png

The powerbomb/sitout rear mat slam left the twenty-first entrant laying motionlessly on the mat.

rr__22_97_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0r0.png

rr__22_98_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0rf.png

Sakura and Elena returned to their feet and played with the crowd by waving towards them.

rr__22_99_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0rl.png

After a few moments of showboating, the teenage idols wrapped their arms around each other's shoulders and pointed toward the sky as a sign of their friendship.

rr__22_100_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0rw.png

"Unbelievable! What a pair these two make!"

"You know it! These two girls have been pushing each other to their limits! That's why they are strong on stage, and even stronger in the ring!"

rr__22_101_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0s1.png

"Since these two are best friends, one can only believe that they will team up and work together until... HEY! WHAT THE..."

No one, not even Sakura saw it coming. The raven haired girl didn't see the devious smirk formed on her partner's lips.

rr__22_102_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0sc.png

Before long, Elena Miyazawa picked her in a fireman's carry hold.

rr__22_103_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0sg.png

rr__22_104_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0sr.png

rr__22_105_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0sz.png

Almost everyone in the audience was in a fit of gasp.

rr__22_106_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0ta.png

Hagiwara had no idea what was going on.

rr__22_107_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0th.png

Could it be that her best friend's turning on her? Why would she, after the success the two of them had?

rr__22_108_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0tr.png

Even though it's every woman for herself, Sakura was hoping that she and Elena would be the final two so that they could settle who's better in professional wrestling.

rr__22_109_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0u2.png

Unfortunately, that's not what Elena had in mind.

rr__22_110_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0uc.png

After making her way back to the center of the ring, Miyazawa then rolled her body towards the side.

rr__22_111_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0ui.png

It looked like the orange haired girl was going to drive Sakura's head into the ground, which could result in a serious concussion.

rr__22_112_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0ux.png

However, Elena put more force on her rotation on her body.

rr__22_113_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0v2.png

As a result, Miyazawa drove Hagiwara's back into the mat.

rr__22_114_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0v7.png

With the orange haired girl landing hard on Sakura's midsection, further damaging her friend's ribs.

rr__22_115_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0vk.png

"OH MY GOD! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! ELENA JUST STABBED HER BEST FRIEND IN THE BACK!"

rr__22_116_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0vr.png

"Man, I bet everyone in the arena felt the impact of the Juri Crush! However, I bet Sakura's the one who felt the worst of the brunt, the force of her landing being felt throughout her rib cage!"

rr__22_117_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0w2.png

"So much for making friends and teaming up with one another!"

"This is a battle royale after all, partner! You can talk about teamwork, cooperation and friendship all you want! But when all is said and done, it's every woman for herself!"

Elena followed up the assault on her friend with a few stomps on the black haired girl's stomach, inflicting more damage to her former partner's midsection.

rr__22_118_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0w7.png

rr__22_119_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0wh.png

Next, the twenty-second entrant got down on the mat and wrapped her arms around Sakura's cranium to put her in a side headlock.

rr__22_120_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0wu.png

From there, Miyazawa barraged Hagiwara's skull with a rain of punches.

rr__22_121_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0x8.png

rr__22_122_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0xk.png

Sadly, Sakura's arms remained by her side.

rr__22_123_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0xq.png

By the time the first entrant could think about defending herself, another punch from Elena prevented her to do so.

rr__22_124_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0y8.png

rr__22_125_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0yo.png

Miyazawa then grabbed a fistful of Sakura's hair and yanked her back to a vertical base.

rr__22_126_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0yz.png

Again, the orange haired girl kicked her friend in the gut, forcing her to bend over.

rr__22_127_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0zd.png

rr__22_128_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0zo.png

Elena would then put Sakura's head in between her thighs, seemingly going for another powerbomb.

rr__22_129_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s0zy.png

The twenty-second entrant lifted her opponent up.

rr__22_130_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s107.png

But from there, Miyazawa put Hagiwara in a Gory special hold.

rr__22_131_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s10g.png

rr__22_132_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s10n.png

Next, Elena released Sakura's arms to take hold of the her legs while dropping to a seated position.

rr__22_133_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s10y.png

rr__22_134_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s117.png

This forced her former partner to fall forward and impact the mat face and chest first.

rr__22_135_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s11e.png

rr__22_136_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s11o.png

The impact of the Gory Bomb not only made Hagiwara moan in agony, but it also had the crowd reacting in awe.

rr__22_137_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s11u.png

But Elena wasn't done yet.

rr__22_138_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s129.png

First, she got her exhausted friend back to her feet.

rr__22_139_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s12i.png

Miyazawa then draped Sakura's near arm over her shoulder.

rr__22_140_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s12m.png

Elena lifted her off of the ground and fell backwards.

rr__22_141_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s12u.png

rr__22_142_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s133.png

She ruthlessly slammed the first entrant down with a vertical suplex.

rr__22_143_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s13g.png

However, Elena kept her arm around Hagiwara's shoulder and kicked her legs out.

rr__22_144_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3s13n.png

rr__22_145_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w47r.png

The twenty-second entrant rolled her opponent over and helped her back to a standing position.

rr__22_146_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w484.png

rr__22_147_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w48e.png

Elena was in position to deliver to go for another vertical suplex.
rr__22_148_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w48q.png

The twenty-second entrant lifted her opponent again.

rr__22_149_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w48y.png

rr__22_150_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w494.png

And just like last time, Elena ruthlessly slammed Hagiwara into the unforgiving canvas.

rr__22_151_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w49j.png

After completing the second suplex, Miyazawa again rotated her hips to rolled Sakura over.

rr__22_152_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w49n.png

rr__22_153_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w49w.png

The orange haired girl helped her rival back to a vertical base once again, looking to go for a third suplex.

rr__22_154_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4a6.png

rr__22_155_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ae.png

Elena hoisted up her opponent for the third time.

rr__22_156_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4al.png

This time, she kept a hold of the side of Hagiwara's bikini to hold the black haired girl high in the upside-down position at the peak of the arc.

rr__22_157_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ar.png

A lot fans were on their feet, screaming their lungs out.

rr__22_158_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4au.png

They were amazed at how much strength this young woman has.

rr__22_159_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ay.png

After a few seconds has passed, Miyazawa fell backwards to complete the delayed vertical suplex.

rr__22_160_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4b7.png

Sakura landed hard on her injured spine.

rr__22_161_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4b9.png

She felt the impact throughout her entire body.

rr__22_162_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4be.png

The seventeen year old girl had took so much damage, she laid still in the middle of the ring.

rr__22_163_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4bi.png

The twenty-second towered above her nearly lifeless rival.

rr__22_164_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4bs.png

While half of the crowd cheered for the freshest entrant, the other half of the audience jeered just as loudly.

rr__22_165_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4by.png

"Oh man! The triple verticals on poor Sakura! I admire Hagiwara's toughness, but let's be real here folks! The human body can only absorb so much punishment!"

"Just like Sakura has talent in singing, dancing and in wrestling, the same thing can be said about Elena! I think this is her chance to separate herself from her rival! This is her opportunity to surpass Hagiwara, after all of the times she fell short to her!"

As the orange haired girl dragged the limp body of her partner towards one of the corners, there was action going on all around the ring.

rr__22_166_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ca.png

Jaycee and Michelle Chang returned to a vertical base and brought Reiko Hinomoto's carcass toward the turnbuckle.

rr__22_167_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ch.png

The mother-daughter pair whispered in each other's ear what double team move they should use on this Japanese wrestler. After the way she had got the best of them a few minutes ago, some payback was in order.

rr__22_168_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4cv.png

First, Michelle Chang pulled Reiko out of the corner slightly.

rr__22_169_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4d5.png

She then lifted her up to get the twentieth entrant to sit on the top rope, while facing the audience.

rr__22_170_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4dj.png

Michelle Change then snuck her head underneath Reiko's legs and wrapped both of her arms around her thighs. Most of the crowd of the wrestlers had deduced that the forty year old woman was going for a powerbomb, since she's already in that position.

rr__22_171_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4dq.png

However, Michelle waited for her daughter to get set up. Jaycee climbed to the top turnbuckle, faced away from the ring, and grabs a three-quarter facelock on her opponent.

rr__22_172_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4dz.png

The duo gave each other the signal to start the combination. Finally, the masked wrestler performed a backflip, while the other competitor transitioned into a seated position.

rr__22_173_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4e5.png

rr__22_174_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ef.png

The Sitout Powerbomb/Shuranui combo had the crowd going berserk.

rr__22_175_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4es.png

rr__22_176_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4f6.png

"THIS IS AWESOME!"

Poor Reiko Hinomoto laid on the canvas, clutching the back of her head and feeling the full effect of the double team move.

rr__22_177_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4fb.png

While Jaycee and Michelle Chang were recovering their stamina, there were a few other competitors that were on the brink of elimination. Gail Kim has the nineteenth entrant in a fireman's carry hold.

rr__22_178_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ff.png

She shuffled toward the ropes closest to her. Once when she reached the ropes, she tried tossing Ayumi Kurihara out of the ring.

rr__22_179_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4fo.png

But the agile veteran readjusted her body to land on the ring apron.

rr__22_180_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ft.png

The Japanese wrestler gave the TNA Knockout a forearm to the temple to temporally knock her in a daze.

rr__22_181_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4fw.png

rr__22_182_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4g0.png

rr__22_183_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4gb.png

With the eleventh entrant reeling, Kurihara hopped on the top rope.
rr__22_184_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4gm.png

She sprang herself toward her opponent and planted both of her feet in Gail Kim's chest.

rr__22_185_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4gs.png

Kurihara's missile dropkick knocked her opponent flat on her back.

rr__22_186_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4gw.png

Unfortunately, Ayumi landed on her ribs, further damaging her midsection.

rr__22_187_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4h7.png
rr__22_188_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4he.png

As for Hitomi, she had her opponent backed into a corner.

rr__22_189_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ho.png

The young brunette gave Poison a relentless barrage of punches, hooks, elbows, knees and kicks all over her head region and midsection.

rr__22_190_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4hy.png

rr__22_191_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4i5.png

The Dead or Alive fighter then moved her opponent along the adjacent ropes.

rr__22_192_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4id.png

She unleashed a brutal uppercut that sent Poison over the top rope.

rr__22_193_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4il.png

rr__22_194_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4iu.png

It looked like the twenty year old competitor had eliminated the pink haired slut. But alas, Hugo was there to catch her manager's fall.

rr__22_195_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4j1.png

A majority of the audience showed their disproval by booing loudly. The only ones that didn't care were Poison and Hugo.

rr__22_196_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4je.png

As for Hitomi, she threw her arms up in frustration. She had the #21 entrant beat. But thanks to her gigantic client, it looks like the young woman is gonna have to do a little bit more work.
rr__22_197_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4jo.png

Hugo carried his manager back toward the edge of the ring.

rr__22_198_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4jx.png

But instead of gently setting her down, he rudely threw her back in between the middle and bottom ropes.

rr__22_199_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4k4.png

"Hey! Watch it, you numbskull!" Poison barked at the large wrestler. Hugo responded with a sly grin.

By the time the pink haired woman got back in the match, Hitomi was already back on the attack, raining even more punches and kicks on her opponent.
rr__22_200_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ka.png

Elsewhere, Nina Williams and Cammy White were exchanging blows with one another. At first, it was an even matchup.

rr__22_201_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ki.png

The British woman gave her opponent swift and brutal kicks all over Nina's body. Every time Cammy scored a hit, the audience cheered.

rr__22_202_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4kp.png

But the Irish woman retaliated with her own powerful chops and fierce kicks. And whenever Nina nailed her opponent, the crowd jeered.

rr__22_203_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ku.png

The #18 entrant finally regained the upper hand when she caught Cammy going for a roundkick to her side.

rr__22_204_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4l7.png

rr__22_205_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4le.png

The Irish assassin brought her opponent down by sweeping her off of her legs.

rr__22_206_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4m0.png

rr__22_207_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ma.png

rr__22_208_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4mt.png

Nina then sat on the British woman's midsection, trapping her in a reverse mount position. Next, the eighteenth entrant grabbed Cammy's leg from underneath with both of her arms. Thinking that Nina William's was going for a knee bar, the Delta Red officer triangled her legs to prevent her opponent from getting any leverage.

rr__22_209_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4n4.png

But that was exactly what Nina had expected. In response, the Irish woman took her of right leg, wrapping it around the top of Cammy's trapped leg. The cold assassin applied more pressure on her opponent's lower limb and finished the hold by crossing my feet. Nina then squeezed down Cammy's heel to her butt, then pointed her thumb to the sky, so the blade of her foreman almost to the top of his knee.

rr__22_210_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ne.png

"YYEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!" The British woman cried as Nina Williams wrenched tighter on the unforgiving Calf Crush.

rr__22_211_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4nm.png

Not only this hold was one of her specialties, she took out a bunch of fighters by separating their knee joints and tearing the calf muscle. Cammy squealed like a little girl and tapped aggressively on the mat.

rr__22_212_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4nv.png

But since there were no submissions in the Ryona Rumble match, Nina Williams could keep this hold as long as she likes.

rr__22_213_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4o5.png

"And this is what this match is all about folks! A bunch of some of the strongest and hottest fighters in the world tearing each other apart! I love it, Al!"

"Right you are, Ray! Meanwhile, look what's going on in one of the turnbuckles! It's Elena Miyazawa, going up top!"

After dragging the nearly lifeless Sakura Hagiwara toward an open corner, the twenty-second entrant climbed on to the top turnbuckle.

rr__22_214_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4oe.png

Elena remained in a crouched position, stalking her unconscious opponent.

rr__22_215_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4ol.png

The orange haired girl then looked around the ring to see if any one of the competitors were going to try to eliminate her as she's setting up for a high-risk maneuver. Thankfully, everyone else was busying taking each other out.

rr__22_216_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3w4op.png

Finally, Miyazawa stood on top of the turnbuckle with a sinister smirk on her face. The sellout crowd cheered with high anticipation. They've heard of Elena's high-flying ability. The audience have no idea what they're in for, but it's bound to be spectacular.

rr__22_217_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp5t.png

And spectacular it was. The orange haired girl jumped really high in the air.

rr__22_218_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp60.png

Elena then flipped forward in midair.

rr__22_219_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp68.png

rr__22_220_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp6f.png

But one rotation wasn't enough.

rr__22_221_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp6l.png

The orange haired girl flipped in midair for a second time.

rr__22_222_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp6u.png

rr__22_223_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp71.png

After the completing the rotation, Miyazawa landed stomach first across Sakura's midsection.

rr__22_224_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp74.png

rr__22_225_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp79.png

The 810˚ Splash did a significant amount of damage to Hagiwara's body. The first entrant curled sideways into a fetal position. Stick saliva dripped out of the poor girl's mouth. Sakura kicked her legs about and flipped around the ring like a fish.

rr__22_226_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp7d.png

On the other hand, Elena also felt the effects of the aerial technique as well. Upon landing, the orange haired girl stayed on one knee with an arm clutched to her midsection.

rr__22_227_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp7e.png

Although her move put Sakura in a lot of pain, the twenty-second entrant was left in a vulnerable position.

rr__22_228_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp7k.png

And one particular competitor took advantage of it.

rr__22_229_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp7o.png

The Glamazon came from Miyazawa's blindside and grabbed her by the hair.

rr__22_230_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp7r.png

Beth Phoenix picked up momentum as she rushed toward the ropes, still with Elena's hair in her grasp.

rr__22_231_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp7s.png

Once she reached the side of the ring, the WWE Diva hoisted her the seventeen year old girl over the top rope.

rr__22_232_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp7w.png

Elena's body hit the apron before falling to the floor.

rr__22_233_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp80.png

rr__22_234_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp86.png

The audience showed their disproval by booing and giving the Glamazon the thumbs down gesture.

However, Beth Phoenix retaliated by performing her signature pose with a devious grin on her face. She could care less about what the crowd thought of her. The point is that she eliminated another competitor from the Ryona Rumble match. This contest was about surviving. And that's what her opponent failed to do.

rr__22_235_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp8d.png

"Just look at the smug grin on the Glamzon's face! As you can tell, folks, a lot of people are not happy about the way Beth Phoenix eliminated Elena! She had all the momentum on her side, until that fateful moment!"

"It's unfortunate, but it's all in the rules! Elena did showcased all variety of moves and has wowed the crowd with her high-flying moves! But that 810˚ Splash on Sakura cost her! She should've known better than to risk herself to do some damage to her opponent!"

"Nevertheless, Elena Miyazawa's fantastic run in the Ryona Rumble has come to an... UH-OH! INCOMING!"

It turns out that there was someone waiting for the young woman outside of the ring. Hugo marched around the squared circle and slowly made his way towards the seventeen year old girl. Apparently, the giant wrestler has not forgotten the way Miyazawa superkicked him in the face several moments ago. Based on the smug grin on his face, Hugo is determined to get some payback on the defenseless, teenage idol.

rr__22_236_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp8i.png

Seconds later, the orange haired girl regained consciousness. Although her midsection still hurt, the realization that she had been eliminated from the competition was even more agonizing. The last thing she wanted was a couple of referees to remind her that she's out of the match and now has to return to the locker room. Once again, she has lost to her rival, Sakura. This particular bitterness was going to last a while.

rr__22_238_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp8v.png

But before Elena could return to a standing position, she immediately spotted Hugo marching towards her like a crazed stalker.

rr__22_237_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp8n.png

rr__22_239_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp90.png

Instead of bravely facing the giant, Miyazawa was overcome with fear and terror. Never in her life had she been so scared before. If this was another female wrestler, then this young woman would be ready to defend herself. On the other hand, Hugo was about four times her size. Taking him on all by herself is suicide.

rr__22_240_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp95.png

"HEY, HUGO! BACK OFF! BACK IT UP!" A referee who was tending to Elena ordered the large man.

rr__22_241_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp8t.png

rr__22_242_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp97.png

Another official stood in between the young woman and Hugo, ordering him to back away.

rr__22_243_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp9d.png

But the giant wouldn't listen. Even with another official helping Miyazawa back to her feet and escorting her toward the ramp, Hugo had kept his eyes on the seventeen year old girl.

rr__22_244_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp9g.png

But then, the gargantuan stopped and looked to his right. His sinister grin grew even larger.

rr__22_245_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp9n.png

Apparently, he had someone else on mind to take his aggression on. The gargantuan slowly made his way toward his next victim.

rr__22_246_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp9p.png

As the officials escort Elena out of harm's way, the orange haired girl gazed at who exactly what Hugo was targeting. Her heart froze when she realized that her best friend was in a world of trouble.

rr__22_247_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp9t.png

"SAKURA! YADAAAAAAAAAA!" The seventeen year old girl scream. She tried to rush after her friend, but the referees refused to let her go. Despite her protest, the officials backed the young woman back up the ramp and behind the curtain.

rr__22_248_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xp9w.png

Meanwhile, the injured Sakura Hagiwara still had her arms wrapped around her stomach, thanks to Elena's 810˚ Splash.

rr__22_249_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpa4.png

The teenager rolled toward the edge of the ring. Almost a third of her body was underneath the bottom rope. Any more and she would fall out of the squared circle. The good news was that all of the other competitors in the ring were busy trying to eliminate each other.

rr__22_250_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpa7.png

However, the bad news was that Hugo had the black haired girl in his sights.

The large wrestler grabbed both of Hagiwara's legs and pulled her out of the ring.

rr__22_251_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpae.png

The first entrant's feet hit the floor.

rr__22_252_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpaj.png

But before the seventeen year old girl could react, Hugo grabbed Sakura by the throat.

rr__22_253_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpam.png

rr__22_254_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpav.png

The giant then lifted the helpless young woman off of the ground.

rr__22_255_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpaz.png

rr__22_256_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpb5.png

The giant then held the injured, teenage idol up high for several moment.

rr__22_257_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpb8.png

Finally, Hugo threw Hagiwara down as hard as he could.

rr__22_258_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpbf.png

rr__22_259_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpbh.png

The Japanese wrestler slammed her back first onto the unforgiving floor.
rr__22_260_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpbo.png

Upon impact of the chokeslam, Sakura arched her spine in intense agony. Even though there was a bit of padding on the ground, the transfer of energy to her back was still immense.

rr__22_261_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpbr.png

"You got to be kidding me! Once again, Hugo getting involved, dragging a defenseless Sakura out of the ring and giving her a vicious chokeslam on the floor!"

"It's all within the rules, Al! Hugo can do whatever he wants to whoever he wants! And so far, he has chosen Hagiwara to be his victim!"

"Sakura was pulled from underneath the ropes, so she has not been eliminated, folks! But Hugo's assault may have been the final dagger of Hagiwara's chances to win the Ryona Rumble!"

rr__22_262_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpbu.png

"What chances? She came in at #1! She had the worst chance of all of the competitors! That being said, I don't think Hugo is done with Sakura yet!"

Like the commentator said, the large wrestler was not done making the poor teenage idol's life miserable.

rr__22_263_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpbz.png

Hugo grabbed Hagiwara's head with his large hand and helped her to her feet.

rr__22_264_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpc3.png

The wrestler then grabbed a front facelock on the opponent and wrapped his arm over the Japanese woman's neck.

rr__22_265_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpc5.png

The giant then lifted the opponent upside down.

rr__22_266_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpcb.png

rr__22_267_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpci.png

It looked like Hugo was going for another vertical suplex on the hard floor.
rr__22_268_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpcl.png

Back in the ring, a few of the competitors had stopped what they were doing so they could see what Hugo was planning for the nearly lifeless Sakura.

rr__22_269_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpcs.png

rr__22_270_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpcx.png

While a few of the women were scared stiff of this monster's unmatched strength, a good number of them were interested in what the large man has in store for the young girl.

rr__22_271_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpd2.png

rr__22_272_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpd8.png

Finally, Hugo moved his arm from around the opponent's neck.

rr__22_273_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpdb.png

As Sakura fell back down, she was then placed into a side slam position.

rr__22_274_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpdf.png

Hugo fell forward, dropping to his knees and forearms to drive Hagaiwara back first on the mat.

rr__22_275_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpdk.png

Sakura laid unconsciously on the mat with her arms and legs spread to the side.

rr__22_276_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpdn.png

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! HUGO WITH A VICIOUS HELLAVATOR ON SAKURA!"

"Sakura's back has got to be stiff right now! She has took more bumps than anyone! That, right there, has to be the nail in the coffin!"
"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, RAY! BUT THIS MAN MUST BE STOPPED!"

"Calm down, Al! First of all, I don't know how many times I have to tell you! There is no rules in the Ryona Rumble match except to win! Everything that Hugo has done is all legal! He's doing everything he can to ensure that his manager, Poison, will ensure victory! There's absolutely nothing wrong with it!"

Hagiwara laid motionlessly on the unforgiving canvas. Even the thunderous boos from the audience couldn't wake her up. Being slammed twice on the floor was enough to knock someone out for quite a while.

rr__22_277_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpdq.png

Hugo placed a foot on Sakura's tummy and raised his arms to the ceiling.

rr__22_278_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpdt.png

rr__22_279_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpdz.png

Even Poison was impressed with her client's reckless, yet ruthless tactics.

rr__22_280_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpe8.png

But then, the jeers quickly turned to cheers when the audience finally noticed the countdown for the next competitor has appeared on the titantron. The anticipation and the excitement levels were off the chart. Hugo waited for the next competitor to come down the ramp.

rr__22_281_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpea.png

But in the meantime, he spent the last several moments making the teenage idol suffer.

rr__22_282_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpee.png

Hugo drills vicious elbows to the Japanse wrestler's injured midsection.

rr__22_283_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpeg.png

rr__22_284_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpen.png

If this kind of torture and humiliation kept up, then Sakura Hagiwara would never step foot into a wrestling ring ever again.​

rr__22_285_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpes.png

*BEEEEEEEEEEEP*

| - |​

chapter_22_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da3xpeu.jpg

Attachments

• #22.jpg
    #22.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 329
  • Chapter 22.jpg
    Chapter 22.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I gotta admit. You know how to surprise us with each new chapter. Elena sure did made a statement, even though she turned on Sakura at the end. That was quite an assault she did there, ending with an 810 Splash. It sucks that she's gone already. I was hoping she would go far. Once again, she lost to Sakura.

But man, what Hugo did made me want to reread the chapter again. I enjoyed it a lot. Some would call it overkill, but I actually liked the way Sakura's getting destroyed inside and outside the ring. It amazes me that she's still in this match. Hell, I'm still wondering how much more she can take before she's sent to the hospital.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
As much as I like to say Hugo stepped over the line when he viciously attacked Sakura like that, I actually enjoyed the m/f action. I always like watching a tall, strong and ruthless man like Hugo completely dominate a slender, defenseless woman like Sakura. Hey, as long as Sakura's outside, who's going to stop Hugo from beating the living sheet out of her?

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Entry #23

First, the lights in the area turned off just for a second or two. Just before anyone could figure out what was going on, the music for the next entrant began to play. It started off with a few measures of strumming on the Chinese dulcimer, with the Chinese lute coming in every now and then. The percussion in the background was a tambourine tapped to the beat. After a few more measures, the metallic sounds from the violins accompanied the other instruments.

rr__23_1_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z5u.png

At about twelve seconds, the Chinese flute held a long for a whole measure. At the same time, white sparks burst out of a couple cylinders, similar to Goldberg's entrance. The light being produced by the pyro partly revealed the identity of the next entrant. As the entrance music continued to play, a spotlight from above turned on to show the audience who was coming down the ramp next.

rr__23_2_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z64.png

Everyone in the audience was marking out.

rr__23_3_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z6g.png

A twenty-six year old Chinese woman stood on the ramp with her arms crossed at the forearms. Her dark brown hair tied in an ox horn style, one of the more popular choices for Chinese woman like herself. Silky white brocades and ribbons cover the tied hairstyle. Surrounding both of her wrists were spiked wristbands. Her entire outfit, on the other hand, can be described as visual appealing. She wore a short-sleeve blue qipoa with golden accents on them. Unlike a normal Chinese dress, the sides have been cut out to allow a far wider range of movement for her kicks. She also wore white combat boots and a blue leotard with blue panties underneath. Dark brown sheer pantyhose cover her entire legs, but that still didn't make her less sexy.

rr__23_4_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z6s.png

As the entrance music sang the chorus, the young woman displayed a variety of moves in the center of the stage, showing the crowd her speed and grace.

rr__23_5_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z73.png

rr__23_6_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z77.png

Most of the audience were on their feet and going crazy for their favorite female fight.​

rr__23_7_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z7g.png

The way she extended her legs and throws her kicks were pleasing to the eye. Every technique was done with almost no effort.

rr__23_8_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z7o.png

The smile on her face told everyone that she was ready for some ass kicking.

entry__23_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z5k.jpg

"WHOA! NO WAY! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

"I'M AT A LOST FOR WORDS TOO, PARTNER! I MUST BE DREAMING!"

"Here she is, folks! Arguably the most popular female fighter of all time! Entering at #23, it's Chun-li!"

"Pinch me! I can't believe it! Chun-li is in the Ryona Rumble match! I'm in shock, Al!"

"Originally an Interpol investigator. She had spent years searching for clues to the disappearance of her father! But when the Shadaloo leader, Bison, revealed that he had killed her father, Chun-li has vowed that she will have revenge! Since then, she had been entering Street Fighter tournaments, hoping that she will find her father's murderer! She, along with a handful of comrades, are working together to take down the Shadaloo organization completely!"

"Well, here she is right now! And you can tell that she is a fan favorite, based on the reaction that she's getting from the sellout crowd!"

Some of the competitors remained focused. Beth Phoenix gave Nina Williams a kick to the face, which broke the Calf Crush submission hold the blonde assassin had on Cammy's legs.

rr__23_9_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z7v.png

rr__23_10_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z84.png

Cammy grabbed her injured left leg and grimaced in pain.​

rr__23_11_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z8g.png

The Delta Red soldier roll toward the side of the ring to see a familiar face on the stage, while the Glamazon went back to work on the Irish Woman.

rr__23_12_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z8u.png

rr__23_13_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z91.png

Despite the soreness in her legs, the British woman was somewhat excited to see an old friend again. With her in the ring, this is going to be one hell of a contest.

rr__23_14_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z9g.png

Then again, almost half of competitors in the ring had stopped what they were doing to get a good look at the twenty-third entrant. While most of them were stunned at the Chinese woman's movements and elegance, a handful of them were now frustrated that a fighter with this high caliber is in the Ryona Rumble matchup.

rr__23_15_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63z9s.png

In other words, eliminating Chun-li is going to be one tough order for anyone to handle.

rr__23_16_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63za7.png

On the other hand, there was another person who couldn't wait to get his large hands on the Chinese woman.

rr__23_17_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zaf.png

Hugo has been torturing the injured and humiliated Sakura Hagiwara for quite a while.

rr__23_18_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zan.png

He has already lost track of how many shots he took to the young woman's stomach.
rr__23_19_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zaw.png

Poor Sakura has took so much punishment and humiliation for almost forty-five minutes, it's a miracle that she's still alive and in this match.
rr__23_20_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zb9.png

Now that an even stronger opponent has made her appearance, the giant can now have more fun. First, the large man walked on the Japanese wrestler's stomach, pressing his giant boot on the teenage idol's belly.

rr__23_21_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zbh.png

Hugo stood on Sakura's body for a few moments, putting his entire weight down on her injured midsection.
rr__23_22_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zbo.png

Finally, he walked over the Japanese wrestler, cough and moan in agony.
rr__23_23_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zbv.png

rr__23_24_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zc8.png

Hagiwara clutched her aching tummy and rolled on the floor, desperately trying to catch her breath.

rr__23_25_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zci.png

Meanwhile, Hugo stomped toward Chun-li, who was already sprinting down the ramp.

rr__23_26_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zd1.png

rr__23_27_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zdi.png

The wrestler extended his arm out, hoping to decapitate the Interpol agent with a huge clothesline.

rr__23_28_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zdr.png

But Chun-li used her agility and flexibility to gracefully duck underneath the giant wrestler's tree-like limbs.

rr__23_29_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63ze3.png

The Chinese woman came to a halt and turned around.

rr__23_30_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zec.png

Chun-li raised her right leg up and unleashed a vicious superkick to Hugo's chin.

rr__23_31_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zeo.png

rr__23_32_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zez.png

Because her legs were so strong, she was able to knock the wrestler backwards. Unfortunately, Chun-li was going to need more power to get this giant off of her back.

rr__23_33_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zf6.png

And she had just the thing.

rr__23_34_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zfc.png

"Haaaaaaaaaa..." The twenty-third entrant took a deep breath and brought both of her arms back. The young woman focused on her center, trying to gather as much intense ki energy in her palms.

rr__23_35_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zfm.jpg

Once when Hugo regained his balance, the Interpol officer attacked.

rr__23_36_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zfy.png

"... KIKOSHO!"

rr__23_37_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zg6.jpg

Suddenly, Chun-li threw her palms forward and released a stationary, concussive ball of energy. The blast nailed Hugo in the chest.

rr__23_38_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zge.jpg

The Chinese woman kept up the attack for several second, making Hugo yelp in pain.

rr__23_39_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zgj.jpg

After a while, the blast knocked the man on his back, sending him rolling backwards on the ramp.

rr__23_40_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zgw.png

rr__23_41_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zh8.png

He came to a halt when he reached the stage. Thankfully, a few officials were there to carry the unconscious man out of the arena.

rr__23_42_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zhk.png

Even though her attack left the Chun-li exhausted and briefly slump, at least she doesn't have to worry about that large wrestler anymore.

rr__23_43_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zhw.png

"Well, that's one way to take out the big guy! Now, we don't have to worry about Hugo anymore! I know you don't want to say it, Ray! But I am so glad that Hugo is gone!"

"I guess you're not the only one, partner! But I can tell who isn't happy that her client is not here anymore! And that's Poison! Twice already Hugo had saved her from elimination! But now, Poison has lost her safe haven with her client out of the picture!"

It took Chun-li several moments to recover after releasing her energy attack on Hugo. The Chinese woman soon realized that she has even entered to competition yet. But when she turned toward the ring, she discovered a seventeen year old girl lying on her back with both of her hands covering her injured midsection.

rr__23_44_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zi5.png

rr__23_45_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zig.png

Chun-li made her way toward the Japanese wrestler.
rr__23_46_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63ziq.png

The look of agony on Sakura's face told the Interpol officer that she's hurt real bad.

rr__23_47_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zj0.png

Unfortunately, the twenty-third entrant was in this competition to win, not to help out the injured.

rr__23_48_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zjh.png

And besides, Sakura Hagiwara has not been officially eliminated from the competition yet.

rr__23_49_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zjr.png

And so, the Chinese woman yanked the teenage idol back to a standing position and shoved her back in the ring.

rr__23_50_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zk6.png

rr__23_51_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zkh.png

Chun-li entered the squared circle and was ready to take on all comers.

rr__23_52_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zks.png

Michelle Chang was the first to challenge the Interpol agent.

rr__23_53_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da63zlc.png

The sixteenth entrant delivered a huge roundkick to Chun-li's temple.

rr__23_54_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j0j.png

But the Chinese woman hooked one arm around Michelle's kicking leg to counter the attack.

rr__23_55_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j0s.png

Next, Chun-li used her right to sweep the sixteenth entrant off of her feet.

rr__23_56_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j0y.png

The forty year old woman landed on her back.

rr__23_57_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j16.png

Her head snapped backwards, hitting the canvas which almost knocked her out.

rr__23_58_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j1d.png

Once Chun-li returned to her stance, Gail Kim blindsided the Interpol agent with a forearm shot to the back of her head.

rr__23_59_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j1e.png

The TNA Knockout turned her opponent around and delivered more elbow shots to the Chinese fighter's face.

rr__23_60_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j1i.png

rr__23_61_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j1q.png

By the Interpol agent brought her arms up to protect herself. But Gail Kim would then use her swift kicks on her opponent's body to get her stumbling backwards into the ropes.

rr__23_62_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j1w.png

Once when the Korean wrestler had Chun-li on the ropes, she tried to Irish Whip her to the other side of the ring.

rr__23_63_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j20.png

rr__23_64_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j27.png

But the twenty-third entrant reversed the throw by going underneath Gail Kim's arm.

rr__23_65_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j2f.png

She then gave her opponent a front kick to the gut, forcing the TNA Knockout to bend over.

rr__23_66_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j2m.png

rr__23_67_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j2u.png

Chun-li then made her way toward the edge of the ring and bounced off of the ropes to pick up some momentum.

rr__23_68_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j2x.png

Once she had reached her opponent, the Interpol agent sprang off of the canvas.

rr__23_69_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j35.png

The twenty-third entrant raised her right leg up and brought it down hard, completing the jumping axe kick on the back of the Korean wrestler's head.

rr__23_70_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j3d.png

rr__23_71_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j3q.png

rr__23_72_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j3w.png

Chun-li landed in a crouched position, still with her arms extended in her defensive stance.

rr__23_73_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j42.png

As the Chinese woman rose to her feet, her eyes spotted another wrestler bouncing off the ropes and coming her way. Jaycee was about to unleashed a huge shoulder tackle on the newest entrant of the Ryona Rumble.

rr__23_74_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j49.png

Chun-li was back in her stance, ready to counter the masked luchador's frontal assault.

rr__23_75_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j4j.png

However, someone had already beaten her to the punch.

rr__23_76_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j4p.png

From Jaycee's left side, Cammy quickly came in and unleashed a huge low-angle shoulder block on the masked luchadora's side.

rr__23_77_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j4t.png

The fourteenth entrant was sent halfway across the ring.

rr__23_78_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j4v.png

She landed beside the ropes, almost rolling off of the apron.

rr__23_79_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j4z.png

rr__23_80_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j56.png

Meanwhile, Cammy was on one knee, massaging her sore leg. Apparently, she was still feeling the effects of Nina Williams submission hold on her lower extremities.

rr__23_81_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j59.png

After a while, the Delta Red solider fought through the pain and faced her former partner once again.

rr__23_82_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j5l.png

The way the two Street Fighters stared each other down made the sellout crowd go nuts.

rr__23_84_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j61.png

"Look at this! The Graceful Warrior, Chun-li! The Relentless Soldier, Cammy! Two of the strongest fighters in the world about to go at it! It can't get any better than this!"

rr__23_83_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j5w.png

"A lot of people paid good money to see this! Let's see which one of these two is the better fighter!"

Cammy and Chun-li dropped in their defensive stance.

rr__23_85_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j6a.png

rr__23_86_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j6p.png

It's a good thing most of the competitors were down or trying to eliminate each other.

rr__23_87_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j6z.png

rr__23_88_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j75.png

With everyone else busy, the two rivals don't have to worry about getting blindsided by the others.

rr__23_89_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j7d.png

Chun-li started off with a spinning heel kick to the blonde's head.

rr__23_90_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j7s.png

rr__23_91_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j80.png

But Cammy ducked underneath the first strike.

rr__23_92_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j86.png

She countered with an uppercut to her opponent's chin.

rr__23_93_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j8b.png

rr__23_94_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j8i.png

The Interpol agent successfully dodge the attack. That put Cammy in a bad position.

rr__23_95_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j8p.png

The Chinese woman pulled her arm back, seemingly going for another one of her signature energy attacks.

rr__23_96_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j8y.jpg

With little time to react, the British woman rotated her body to execute a spinning knuckle.

rr__23_97_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j91.jpg

The bad news was that Cammy was a little off target. Instead of hitting the head or midsection, she nailed Chun-li's arms as she threw them forward. But the good news was that it was hard enough to get the Interpol agent to cancel her energy attack.

rr__23_98_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j9b.jpg

rr__23_99_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j9h.png

Chun-li quickly regained her bearing

rr__23_100_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69j9u.png

She extended her leg toward her opponent's chin.

rr__23_101_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69ja2.png

rr__23_102_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69jab.png

Cammy rolled out of the way to avoid the superkick.

rr__23_103_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69jaj.png

But it turns out that the Chinese woman did manage to hit someone with that powerful kick of hers. She didn't see Beth Phoenix behind the Delta Red soldier.

rr__23_104_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69jar.png

The Glamazon happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

rr__23_105_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69jb1.png

She fell backwards with her eyes rolled like she was in a dazed.

rr__23_106_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da69jb9.png

rr__23_107_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emnd.png

The British Woman gazed at the semiconscious WWE Diva for several moments. Cammy couldn't care less what happened to her. After all, it is every woman for herself.

rr__23_108_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emnk.png

As the blonde returned to a standing position, she gazed back at Chun-li. Instead of attacking, the Interpol agent was smiling at her rival.

rr__23_109_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emnr.png

That gesture alone was enough for Cammy to get the message.

rr__23_110_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emo0.png

Just for now, they will have a temporary alliance with each other.

rr__23_111_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emo7.png

"I don't believe it, Al! It looks like Cammy and Chun-li have put their differences aside so they can team up with one another!"

"It's becoming a common strategy in this match, Ray! Competitors will work with each other to eliminate their opponents! Once when most of the competition had been cleared, then they can focus on each other to see who is the strongest! Remember, teamwork can only go so far in this type of match!"

rr__23_112_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emog.png

The first woman to get a taste of Chun-li's and Cammy's teamwork is Nina Williams.

rr__23_113_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emoo.png

First, the Delta Red officer stood in front of the Irish woman, while the Interpol agent stood behind her opponent.

rr__23_114_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emot.png

The twelfth entrant unleashed a big uppercut to the assassins chin.

rr__23_115_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emoz.png

rr__23_116_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emp6.png

Cammy's attack sent the blonde up in the air.
rr__23_117_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6empd.png

But it turns out that Nina never really got that high off of the ground. Behind her, Chun-li gave the blonde a huge axe kick, hitting the top of her forehead.

rr__23_118_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emph.png

rr__23_119_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6empq.png

The eighteenth entrant fell flat on her face and lost consciousness.

rr__23_120_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6empy.png

As the Chinese woman descended to the mat, her partner was making her way toward Reiko Hinomoto.

rr__23_121_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emq4.png

rr__23_122_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emqa.png

The Japanese wrestler struggled to get on her hands and knees.

rr__23_123_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emqf.png

The British woman grabbed a fistful of the Zero Fighter's brown hair and yanked her to a standing position.

rr__23_124_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emqj.png

Cammy brought the nineteen year old wrestler to the center of the ring.

rr__23_125_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emqq.png

Even after she released her opponent, the groggy Japanese girl was wobbling in her red boots.

rr__23_126_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emqv.png

With Cammy in front of Reiko and Chun-li behind her, the two Street Fighters were set to execute another double team move.

rr__23_127_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emr1.png

First, the two ladies bounced off of the ropes to pick up some momentum. As they rushed toward the Zero Fighter, both Chun-li and Cammy were ready to attack. The Chinese woman jumped up, feet first in the air and spread her legs out wide. The Interpol agent twirled her upside-down body and attacked with her strong legs like helicopter blades.

rr__23_128_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emr7.png

rr__23_129_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emrf.png

At the same time, the British woman launched herself leg-first toward the defenseless wrestler.

rr__23_130_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emri.png

rr__23_131_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emru.png

"CANNON SPIKE!" ||| "SPINNING BIRD KICK!"

rr__23_132_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emrz.png

rr__23_133_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emsa.png

Chun-li's foot nailed the back of Reiko's head. Simultaneously, the sole of Cammy's boot nailed the Japanese woman's chin.

rr__23_134_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emsj.png

The Zero Fighter stumbled in the middle of the ring for several moments.

rr__23_135_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emsn.png

After a while, the young wrestler fell on her knees and collapsed on the mat.

rr__23_136_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emst.png

rr__23_137_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emsw.png

Reiko rolled toward a nearby corner, clutching the back of her head and jaw.

rr__23_138_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emt1.png

"MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!" chanted the audience, wanting to see more unique double team moves.

rr__23_139_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emta.png

But apparently, the two Street Fighters weren't done yet. They already had their eyes on their next victim.

rr__23_140_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emtg.png

Sakura Hagiwara still had the look of agony on her face and her arms around her midsection.

rr__23_141_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emtl.png

It's obvious that she's in an enormous amount of pain.
rr__23_142_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emtq.png

Unfortunately, both ladies did not give the teenage idol a reprieve.

rr__23_143_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emty.png

Cammy helped the teenage girl to her feet.

rr__23_144_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emud.png

The Delta Red soldier stood behind Sakura and locked her in a Full Nelson Hold.

rr__23_145_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emui.png

Cammy then smirked toward her partner, who was getting set up for her signature move.

rr__23_146_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emus.png

rr__23_147_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emv8.png

The Chinese woman was one leg with her eyes locked on to the defenseless Japanese wrestler.

rr__23_148_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emvi.png

As Chun-li focused her energy on her center, the audience rose to their feet, highly anticipating the one and only move that made this graceful fighter so famous. Their cheering was so loud, the decibel levels were almost out of this world.

rr__23_149_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emvk.png

Finally, the twenty-third entrant took a deep breath and was ready to unleash her special attack.

"Haaaaaaaaaa... HYAKURETSUKYAKU!"

rr__23_150_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emvx.png

Upon declaring her technique, Chun-li stood her left leg and kicks rapidly with her other leg.

rr__23_151_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emw5.png

It is also known as "Hundred Rending Legs", something that the Chinese woman is known for.

rr__23_152_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emwc.png

The unparalleled power of her kicks came from the incredible speed it was traveling.

rr__23_153_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emwk.png

Rumor has it that Chun-li's leg can flex and extend at the speed of lightning.

rr__23_154_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emx0.png

To the majority of the audience, they were having trouble watching the Interpol agent hitting her target.

rr__23_155_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emx7.png

That wasn't the case for Sakura Hagiwara.

rr__23_156_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emxc.png

She felt every single kick her opponent delivered.

rr__23_157_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emxj.png

Chun-li's foot nailed the helpless girl's face, chest area and her exposed midsection.

rr__23_158_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emxo.png

Because Cammy has her in a full nelson hold, she could not defend herself against the Chinese woman's powerful kicks.

rr__23_159_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6emxx.png

Each shot to the head with put the young woman in a temporary daze.

rr__23_160_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf3f.png

And every shot to the midsection would leave her breathless.

rr__23_161_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf3n.png

As the number of kicks increased, so did their power.

rr__23_162_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf3q.png

The kicks were coming at her so fast, she didn't have enough time to groan in agony.

rr__23_163_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf3v.png

The assault was almost at its end.

rr__23_164_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf3y.png

If anyone had the eyesight to count the number of kicks that she had connected against Hagiwara, they would be at ninety-nine.

rr__23_165_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf44.png

Apparently, Chun-li wanted save the final and best kick for last. She place her kicking foot down on the ground for a moment.

rr__23_166_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf48.png

The Interpol agent spread her legs out wide and sidestepped toward her nearly lifeless opponent.

rr__23_167_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf4d.png

The twenty-third entrant then unleashed a mighty superkick to the chin of Sakura Hagiwara.

rr__23_168_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf4k.png

rr__23_169_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf4p.png

But Cammy used the thrust of her partner's superkick to aid in executing another powerful throw.

rr__23_170_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf4v.png

Still with the full nelson hold locked on Sakura, the Delta Red soldier arched her back, lifting her opponent over her body to drive Hagiwara's head and upper back on the mat.

rr__23_171_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf52.png

rr__23_172_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf55.png

The impact of the dragon suplex folded the seventeen year old girl in half.

rr__23_173_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf59.png

Her knees and nose were almost in contact with each other.

rr__23_174_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf5j.png

"Oh my God! What teamwork! Chun-li's kicks, plus Cammy's throws, equals one knocked out Sakura Hagiwara!"

rr__23_175_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf5n.png

"They executed that Superkick-Plex to perfection! Although to be fair, Ray, I have no idea who was the one that put Sakura's lights out! Chun-li with those strong kicks, or Cammy with that powerful throw!"

rr__23_176_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf5s.png

The twelfth entrant sprang back to a vertical base and rejoined her partner. As Cammy and Chun-li rested on one of the ropes, there was other action going on in the ring.

rr__23_177_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf5z.png

In another turnbuckle, Poison has already turn the tide of her battle against Hitomi.

rr__23_178_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf68.png

After blocking the young woman's right hand, she gave it a little twist.

rr__23_179_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf6i.png

rr__23_180_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf6n.png

Poison went underneath her opponent's arm and gave it another twist.

rr__23_181_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf6s.png

rr__23_182_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf6x.png

That was enough force to bring the Dead or Alive fighter down to the ground.
rr__23_183_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf73.png

rr__23_184_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf76.png

As Hitomi tried to crawl away, the pink haired woman pulled out a steel chain from her pocket. She then say on top of the brunette's back, placed the chain under her victim's chin and pulled as hard as she could. The modified Camel Clutch made it difficult for Hitomi to yelp in pain.

rr__23_185_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf7c.png

Poison pressed her weapon against the twenty year old girl's throat, making hard for her to breathe, let alone squeal. Hitomi tried to remove the chain off of her neck. But because her opponent had all of her weight on her and the advantage in leverage, it was very difficult for her to get out of this current predicament.

rr__23_186_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf7k.png

Meanwhile, Cammy and Chun-li had already recovered and were back on the attack. They were in the mood to eliminate someone from the competition.

rr__23_187_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf7t.png

And their victim was using the ropes to get back to a standing position.

rr__23_188_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf7z.png

By the time Ayumi Kurihara had returned to a vertical base, the Delta Red officer and Interpol agent had already dropped to their defensive positions.

rr__23_189_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf85.png

When the nineteenth entrant turned around, Chun-li and Cammy began their attacks.

rr__23_190_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf8d.png

"SPIN DRIVE SMASHER!"

rr__23_191_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf8g.png

Cammy first perform her Spiral Arrow on her opponent.

rr__23_192_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf8v.png

Her drilling feet nailed the veteran wrestler's stomach, forcing the Japanese woman to double over.

rr__23_193_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf90.png

The British woman then executed a hard Cannon Spike to Kurihara's chin.

rr__23_194_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf94.png

rr__23_195_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf9a.png

The force of the kick sent Ayumi high in the air.
rr__23_196_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf9e.png

"HOSENKA!"

rr__23_197_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf9j.png

After Cammy sent her opponent up high, Chun-li performed her Spinning Bird kick and propelled herself upward, rapidly kicking the airborne wrestler. The Chinese woman finished the combo with an upside-down double-legged kick upwards.

rr__23_198_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf9n.png

Gravity soon grabbed a hold of the nineteenth entrant, causing her to plummet to the ground.

rr__23_199_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf9u.png

Chun-li displayed her grace and elegance by spinning beautifully while descending.

rr__23_200_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jf9w.png

The Interpol agent landed smoothly on mat.

rr__23_201_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jfa1.png

As for Ayumi Kurihara, she had a hard landing on the arena floor.

rr__23_202_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jfa7.png

rr__23_203_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jfae.png

Despite having a few inches of padding, the now eliminated wrestler felt the impact throughout her entire body.

rr__23_204_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jfaq.png

"And there goes Ayumi! The veteran has been eliminated from the Ryona Rumble match! But she had a great run! Still glad to see her back in action though!"

"Kurihara was impressive and surprised a lot of people! And now, that's one more competitor out of the matchup!"

Cammy and Chun-li exchanged high fives.

rr__23_205_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jfat.png

They then turned their attention toward titantron, which has already begun the countdown for the next entrant to arrive.

rr__23_207_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jfba.png

rr__23_208_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jfbi.png

The Chinese and British pair once again dropped to their stance and waited for the twenty-fourth competitor to enter. There were bodies all over the ring. It's anyone's guess as to who would win the Ryona Rumble. But with both Street Fighters ready, it's going to be hard to take both of them on at once.

rr__23_209_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jfbn.png

*BEEEEEEEEEEEP*

| - |​

chapter_23_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da6jfbs.jpg

Attachments

• #23.jpg
    #23.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 322
  • Chapter 23.jpg
    Chapter 23.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I got to hand it to you. This is some intense chapter. I did not expect Chun-li to be in the matchup. She sure made an impact, taking out Hugo first. Sounds lie something she would do to Hugo. She ain't called the world's strogest woman for nothing. You're right about one thing though, she's seems to be the heavy favorite coming into the match, especially with those moves of hers. She's such a great competitor.

The moves you described her and Cammy did together when they teamed up were beyond amazing. You know I'm going to say that my favorites were the ones against Reiko and Sakura, but I can't help it. I've never seen combinations like that before. Seriously, a Spinning Bird Kick and a Cannon Spike together? That's insane. And then the multiple kicks into the german suplex sure was impacting. Love this chapter. Can't wait for more.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I can't believe that Chun-li in this matchup. She sure made one hell of a statement the moment she entered, especially with Cammy teaming up with her. I don't see anyone taking these two Street Fighters down, when they're working as a tandem. Man, it's already been a year since you started this Ryona fic. I can't believe it's almost over with 23 entrants down and 7 more to go. I can't wait to see who's next and who will win.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Entry #24

The fast pace strumming from the electric guitar and the melody coming from the keyboard had the audience pumped up for the next female to make her entrance. The lights blinked on and off to the tempo of the music. The energy level has rose dramatically, thanks to the active beat of the entrance music. A handful of fans who recognized the twenty-fourth's entrance song were hopping on their toes and were getting pumped up.

Moments later, a twenty-one year old Spanish woman with slightly freckled skin and brown eyes appeared and bounced up and down on the stage. Her hair has been cut into a spiky crop, just reaching past her shoulders. The color is a subtle mix of dark red and black; most likely dyed due to having medium brown eyebrows. She appeared to be skinnier to the other female brawlers with smaller hips. On the other hand, she was less busty than the other female fighters.​

rr__24_1_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7003o.png

The twenty-fourth entrant wore a red tank top with words 'VICTORIA' written on the chest area. The young woman also wore black shorts that just reaches her thighs. It had white lining, black stars at the ends and a bee on the lower left side. The Spanish woman also had black fighting gloves. Regardless of the padding they provide, she could still knock out some teeth if she were to connect a hard punch or two. Finally, she had black straps wrapped around the feet and ankles.​

entry__24_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7003g.jpg

"Another fighter from the Dead or Alive universe! It's the young and upcoming Mila, entering at #24!"

"If you remember earlier, one of Mila's inspirations and partners, Tina Armstrong, has already been eliminated earlier on! Now, it's time to see what this promising, young fighter has got!"

"Mila is an accomplished fighter in the MMA, scoring victories around the world! She currently trains in New York, while working at a part time job as a waitress! After sparring a bit with Tina Armstrong, she was invited to partake in the fifth Dead or Alive tournament! Even though she lost in the quarterfinals, her presence and abilities has captured the attention of the world!"

"Here's a fun fact, Al! The one who defeated Mila in the last tournament is in the ring right now! Hehe, that's right! It was Hitomi, the fifteenth entrant! Don't be surprised if Mila decides to go after the one who knocked her out of the last DOA tournament!"

"We'll find out soon enough, partner! Mila is determined to make her mark in this competition! And with her entering at #24, she currently has the best chances of winning the Ryona Rumble!"​

She pounded her fists together, feeling ecstatic to be in this spectacular moment.
rr__24_2_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da70040.png

Before long, the young woman before dashing toward the ring.

rr__24_3_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da70045.png

The overly excited Mila entered the ring and was ready to go.​

rr__24_4_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7004b.png

The first competitor to greet her was the Delta Red officer.​

rr__24_5_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7004j.png

Cammy rotated her body and went for a spinning crescent kick to knock the freshest entrant to the ground.​

rr__24_6_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7004n.png

But Mila ducked underneath the blonde's leg and dashed toward Chun-li.​

rr__24_7_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da70051.png

rr__24_8_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7005b.png

The Chinese woman countered with a spinning heel kick to the freshest entrant's face.​

rr__24_9_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7005o.png

The Spanish woman again ducked underneath Chun-li's legs and bounced off of the side ropes.​

rr__24_10_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7005w.png

rr__24_11_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da70064.png

When the Interpol officer turned around, Mila had already started her attack.​

rr__24_12_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7006c.png

rr__24_13_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7006k.png

She began her technique by bringing her rear leg forward, seemingly going for a front kick to her opponent's midsection.​

rr__24_14_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7006t.png

Chun-li immediately reacted by placing her arms in front her body to avoid the strike.​

rr__24_15_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da70071.png

Too bad she had already fell into Mila's feigns. By snapping her kicking leg back while throwing a right handed cross at the same time, the result was an increase power behind her punch.​

rr__24_16_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7007b.png

Her fist connected against the Chinese woman's jaw.​

rr__24_17_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7007j.png

That made Chun-li fall to the ground like a ton of bricks.​

rr__24_18_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7007p.png

"SUPERMAN PUNCH! WHAT POWER BEHIND THAT RIGHT HAND! MILA JUST JACKED THE JAW OF ONE OF THE STRONGEST FEMALE FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD!"

"I'm excited as you are, Ray! This is where raw potential of Mila beats experience of Chun-li! The world's strongest woman just... got... dropped!"​

rr__24_19_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da70081.png

Half of the audience were in shock to see one of their favorite competitors go down so easily by a single punch. But then again, the other half were thrilled to see this MMA fighter making a huge impact. They began to cheer loudly, continuing to show the young woman their support.​

rr__24_20_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7008c.png

Mila took a moment to gaze at the crowd. She was at a loss for words. This is exactly what she felt when she first entered her first Dead or Alive tournament. Mila wished this feeling could last for a long tim...​

rr__24_21_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7008l.png

"KYAH!"​

rr__24_22_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da70092.png

Cammy blindside the Spanish woman with clubbing blow to her spine.​

rr__24_23_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7009h.png

rr__24_24_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7009x.png

Mila winced in agony after that hard hit from the British woman.
rr__24_25_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700a7.png

The Delta Red soldier followed up the assault with more elbows to her opponent's temple.​

rr__24_26_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700ah.png

rr__24_27_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700ap.png

Even though it's every woman for herself, the look in her eyes told Mila that she was not happy the way she the way this twenty-one year old woman had knocked out her partner. Each elbow strike was even harder than the last.​

rr__24_28_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700as.png

Next, the Delta Red soldier Irish Whipped her opponent toward the other side of the ring.​

rr__24_29_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700b1.png

rr__24_30_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700bc.png

When Mila bounded off of the ropes, Cammy got in position to unleash another powerful kick.​

rr__24_31_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700bm.png

rr__24_32_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700bq.png

She threw her leg toward the young woman, looking to connect with a Cannon Spike.​

rr__24_33_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700bz.png

rr__24_34_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700c4.png

But thanks to her experience in competing in the MMA, the Spanish fighter caught Cammy's leg, which made the fall on her back.​

rr__24_34_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700c4.png

rr__24_35_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700cf.png

Mila quickly took advantage by getting on top of the blonde in a mount position, trapping Cammy's arms with her legs so she could not fight back.​

rr__24_36_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700cl.png

Finally, the twenty-fourth entrant unleashed a flurry of punches to the British woman's exposed head.​

rr__24_37_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700cr.png

rr__24_38_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700d1.png

Powerful hooks connected against the defenseless jaw and cheeks of Cammy. As much as she wanted to protect her head, Mila's legs and hard punches prevented her to do so.​

rr__24_39_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700d9.png

rr__24_40_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700dh.png

"How do you like that? Mila has only been in the ring for less than a minute! And yet, she has already took out the likes of Chun-li and Cammy at once! Most impressive!"

"Mila is fearless! You can tell by the way trains, and the way she expresses her emotions during competitions! Let's hope that she doesn't get too overly-excited because it will cost her the match!"

The Spanish woman's sixth punch was the one that knocked Cammy out cold.​

rr__24_41_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700dq.png

rr__24_42_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700du.png

rr__24_43_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700e4.png

She got off of the blonde, so she could eliminate her from the competition.​

rr__24_44_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da700ee.png

rr__24_45_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pcq.png

Too bad Mila never got the chance to do so.​

rr__24_46_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pdc.png

From behind, Reiko Hinomoto appeared and wrapped her arms around the twenty-fourth entrant's waist.​

rr__24_47_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pdg.png

She then arched back, looking to form a German suplex on her opponent. Despite the amount of abuse she took since she was in the match, Reiko had enough strength to hoist Mila upward.​

rr__24_48_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pdt.png

But the fresh entrant countered Hinomoto's throw by rolling with the momentum so she could land on her feet.​

rr__24_49_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pe0.png

rr__24_50_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pe9.png

Upon completing the landing, she did a double-leg takedown on the Zero Fighter.​

rr__24_51_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pee.png

rr__24_52_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pel.png

rr__24_53_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pes.png

Like she did with Cammy, Mila delivered another flurry hooks and punches to Reiko's face.​

rr__24_54_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pf3.png

rr__24_55_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pfb.png

The Japanese wrestler put her arms up to protect herself. But the Spanish fighter kept striking the areas that Hinomoto wasn't protecting.​

rr__24_56_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pff.png

rr__24_57_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pfk.png

Each hit to her beautiful face would knock Reiko in a daze.​

rr__24_58_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pfq.png

rr__24_59_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pfw.png

rr__24_60_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pg1.png

Next, Mila flipped on her back so that her opponent was on top.​

rr__24_61_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pg9.png

It's a good thing the Zero Fighter was still groggy after all of those hits she took to the head. She had no idea what the MMA fighter had in store for her. First, Mila took hold of her opponent's wrist and pull her arm out away from you to the side. She then slid her leg under and over Reiko's partially outstretched arm and angled her leg so the side of the Japanese wrestler's neck is pressed against your hamstrings. Mila then rose her other leg up and placed it over her angled leg in a figure four shape.​

rr__24_62_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pgf.png

Reiko's head and right arm was trapped in between the MMA fighter's legs. With no leverage on her side, the Zero Fighter could escape the Triangle Choke.​

rr__24_63_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pgp.png

Even with her left arm aimlessly swinging all over the place, it did nothing to loosen the potentially lethal hold. She could feel her strength depleting.​

rr__24_64_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pgv.png

Obviously, there were no submissions in the Ryona Rumble match. But despite her toughness, even Reiko couldn't endure the chokehold much longer.​

rr__24_65_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pgz.png

But the Zero Fighter's suffering has only begun. She felt someone grabbing both her legs.​

rr__24_66_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75ph5.png

Nina Williams stepped over with her left leg and crossed Reiko's right leg over her left.​

rr__24_67_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75phg.png

The Irish woman then lean back and pulled as hard as she could, ruthlessly applying more pressure on the sharpshooter.​

rr__24_68_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75phk.png

Mila could see the blonde applying a second submission hold on Hinomoto. But she remained on her back and continued to choke out her opponent.​

rr__24_69_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pht.png

rr__24_70_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75phz.png

By now, Reiko was tapping the mat furiously. The pain to her back and legs were unbearable. Any longer and she could potentially suffer permanent damage to her spine. Not only that, but she was also on the receiving end of one of the most dangerous submission holds of all time. With Mila compressing her neck, Reiko could feel her consciousness slipping away. Despite her muffled moans and taps on the mat, neither of her opponents showed any mercy by releasing their holds.​

rr__24_71_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pi3.png

"That's gotta hurt, Al! Reiko cannot last much longer! The Sharpshooter and Triangle Choke are two of the most lethal holds in history!"

"You can see the Zero Fighter tapping furiously on canvas! Again, there are no submissions in this match! However, this is a perfect strategy to wear down someone who poses as a legitimate threat to win the Ryona Rumble match!"

"It's about wearing down your opponent so you can eliminate them! It's only a matter of time before Reiko's run comes to an end!"​

rr__24_72_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pic.png

While Mila and Nina Williams continued to make Hinomoto's life miserable, Michelle Chang was back on her feet.​

rr__24_73_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pie.png

She decided to go after Sakura Hagiwara, who was still lying flat on her face after the double team move she took from Cammy and Chun-li.​

rr__24_74_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pin.png

The sixteenth entrant had a hard time getting the seventeen year old girl on her feet.​

rr__24_75_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75piu.png

When she did get her on to a vertical base, Sakura would collapse to the mat again in an unconscious state.​

rr__24_76_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75piy.png

rr__24_77_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pj5.png

This time, Michelle helped the groggy teenager to her knees position.​

rr__24_78_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pjd.png

The forty year old woman then wrapped her arms around Sakura's waists before lifting her opponent up so that her stomach was lying on her shoulders.​

rr__24_79_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pji.png

rr__24_80_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pjq.png

The sixteenth entrant then casually walked toward the ring ropes. With Hagiwara out like a light, Michelle Chang should have no problems eliminating the competitor who has been in the ring for almost fifty minutes.​

rr__24_81_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pjz.png

But just before the sixteenth entrant could reach the ropes, Sakura reacted on instincts and reached out, grabbing the top ropes with both of her hands. This was enough to save herself from elimination.​

rr__24_82_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pk5.png

Michelle Chang tried to hoist her opponent over the top rope, but Hagiwara would not go. She held on to the cable like her entire life and career depended on it.​

rr__24_83_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pkc.png

Half of the crowd were rooting for Michelle to eliminate the next competitor, while the other half were cheering for Sakura to hang on.​

rr__24_84_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pkm.png

Realizing that this wasn't getting anywhere, Michelle Chang made her made back to the center of the ring.​

rr__24_85_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pkx.png

If there was still much fight left in Hagiwara, then she needed to inflect more damage to get her out of the ring.​

rr__24_86_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75pl4.png

The forty year old competitor first dropped down to her knees.​

rr__24_87_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75plb.png

This forces her opponent's stomach to impact her shoulder.​

rr__24_88_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da75plk.png

The gutbuster drop made cough for air, thus further damaging her injured ribs.​

rr__24_89_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aece.png

Michelle Chang got back to a vertical base.​

rr__24_90_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeci.png

By then, Michelle's daughter was already there to join her mother to complete another double team move.​

rr__24_91_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aecm.png

With Sakura's midsection still on the sixteenth entrant's shoulders, Jaycee went around the back and wrapped her right arm around Hagiwara's head in a front facelock.​

rr__24_92_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aecp.png

Michelle Chang gave her partner the signal before the pair dropped down to the mat.​

rr__24_93_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aect.png

rr__24_94_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aecz.png

Both women drove the Japanese wrestler's head and stomach hard into the canvas.
rr__24_95_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aed5.png

The Delayed Flapjack/Elevated DDT got the audience excited once again.
"Oh my Lord! What a tag team move on Sakura Hagiwara!"

"That's the Snapshot, Ray! Years ago, the tag team of MNM from WWE made used that same move to finish off their opponents and become decorated Tag Team Champions! A very effective and devastating maneuver indeed!"

The last double team move has left Hagiwara unconscious.​

rr__24_96_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aed8.png

She was flat on her face with her arms and legs spread out wide.​

rr__24_97_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aedb.png

Now that she was out cold, Jaycee and Michelle Chang glanced toward one another and agreed that now would be a good time to eliminate the teenage idol.​

rr__24_98_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aedd.png

They both grabbed one of Sakura's arms and helped her to her feet.​

rr__24_99_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aedk.png

The mother-daughter pair then moved toward the ropes, ready to eliminate the seventeen year old girl.
rr__24_100_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeds.png

"WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!" chanted crowd, aiming their cries toward Jaycee and Michelle.​

rr__24_101_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aedx.png

The fourteenth and sixteenth entrant came to a halt the moment they heard the audience screaming at them.​

rr__24_102_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aee6.png

Apparently, they wanted them to some more double team moves on Sakura, despite the shape she's in. Michelle and Jaycee felt a twinge of guilt for the teenage idol.​

rr__24_103_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeee.png

She had already been on the receiving end of some of the most hellacious beatdowns. One more devastating double team move and she could be sent to the hospital on a stretcher.​

rr__24_104_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeek.png

Sadly, Jaycee and Michelle could not ignore the pleads and demands of the sellout crowd.​

rr__24_105_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeeq.png

The masked luchadora started off the combination by putting her head in between Hagiwara's legs.​

rr__24_106_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeev.png

She then used her strength to lift the on her shoulders, setting her up in an electric chair position.​

rr__24_107_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeez.png

Meanwhile, Michelle Chang took a few steps back.​

rr__24_108_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aef5.png

The moment she saw Jaycee falling backwards, the forty year old competitor dashed in and wrapped her arms around Sakura's head, falling along with her daughter.​

rr__24_109_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aefb.png

rr__24_110_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aefh.png

The ring bounced when all three wrestlers hit the canvas, with the Japanese teenager taking the worst of the fall.​

rr__24_111_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aefm.png

rr__24_112_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aefr.png

The Electric Chair Drop/Reverse Neckbreaker combination was precisely what the audience had wanted, which was seeing the poor Sakura Hagiwara in pain.​

rr__24_113_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aefv.png

"ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME!" Again, the people chanted.​

rr__24_114_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeg0.png

By then, Jaycee and Michelle Chang had cared less about eliminating their opponent. They were now focusing their attention on other ways to please the crowd. After all, they had received such an ovation by executing unique and devastating double team moves.​

rr__24_115_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeg6.png

The mother-daughter team had already had more destructive and combinations in mind and ready to execute. Although the fourteenth and sixteenth entrant felt bad that all of this will be at poor Sakura's expense, the crowd paid good money to see this kind of stuff.​

rr__24_116_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aega.png

Michelle helped the young wrestler to her feet before delivering a front kick to her ribs, forcing Hagiwara to bend over.​

rr__24_117_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aegh.png

rr__24_118_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aegj.png

She then wrapped both of her arms around the Japanese teen's waist.​

rr__24_119_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aegu.png

The forty year old woman hoisted her opponent up so Sakura's back was resting on her shoulder, with the Hagiwara's head pointing in the direction that the Michelle was facing is facing.​

rr__24_120_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeh2.png

rr__24_121_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeh4.png

As the sixteenth entrant kept the helpless teen in place, Jaycee picked up some momentum by bouncing off of the ropes.​

rr__24_122_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeh9.png

rr__24_123_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aehc.png

When she met her mother on the rebound, the masked wrestler grabbed Sakura face in a three-quarter facelock and dropped to the mat.​

rr__24_124_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aehk.png
rr__24_125_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aehs.png

At the same time, Michelle Chang dropped to a seated position.​

rr__24_126_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aehw.png

Both women threw their opponent down to the canvas as hard as they could.​

rr__24_127_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aei1.png

rr__24_128_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aei9.png

Everyone in the arena felt the hard impact of the Inverted Sitout Side Slam/Running Cutter combination.​

rr__24_129_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeig.png

But the impact of the last double team move left poor Sakura flat on her stomach and nonresponsive.​

rr__24_130_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aein.png

"Man! Talk about huge! I've never seen a combination like that before!"

"I believe that's the Thunder Express! That's one of the Motor City Machine Guns signature tag team moves!"

"Sakura Hagiwara's out like a light after that! But then again, that's what happens when you're on the receiving end on three double team moves in a row!"​

rr__24_131_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeiq.png

Now that the teenage idol was knocked out, the fourteenth and sixteenth entrant can now eliminate the Japanese wrestler with no problem. But before either Jaycee or Michelle Chang could help Hagiwara off of the canvas, another competitor came from the masked wrestler's side and barraged her with hard forearms to the face.​

rr__24_132_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7aeiy.png

rr__24_133_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezlw.png

The Delta Red soldier was back in the fight, using her strikes to get her opponent stumbling toward the ropes.​

rr__24_134_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezm0.png

rr__24_135_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezm9.png

When Michelle Chang noticed that her daughter was in trouble, she threw the unconscious Japanese girl to the ground and made her way toward the twelfth entrant.​

rr__24_136_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezme.png

rr__24_137_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezmi.png

rr__24_138_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezml.png

The forty year old veteran grabbed Cammy by her pigtails to get her off of Jaycee.​

rr__24_139_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezmq.png

After the luchadora shook the grogginess out of her head, she went back on the attack, barraging the British woman with her own punches and kicks.​

rr__24_140_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezmu.png

Once she came to, Jaycee grabbed one of Cammy's legs in attempt to hoist her over the top rope.​

rr__24_141_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezn0.png

rr__24_142_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezn5.png

Michelle also helped out by trying to lift the Delta Red officer's other leg off of the ground.​

rr__24_143_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezna.png

In order to save herself from being eliminated, Cammy wrapped her arms around the ropes and held on tight.​

rr__24_144_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7eznl.png

Things got intense when the mother-daughter pair had the British woman's body parallel to the canvas.​

rr__24_145_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezno.png

The audience were on their feet, anxiously waiting if they're bound to see another elimination.​

rr__24_146_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezny.png

Speaking of which, the Glamazon had returned to a standing position and also had eliminating another competitor in mind.​

rr__24_147_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezo6.png

The closest woman to her was the unresponsive Chun-li.​

rr__24_148_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezob.png

By using her raw strength, Beth Phoenix yanked the Interpol agent back to her feet and shoved her to a nearby turnbuckle.​

rr__24_149_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezoh.png

rr__24_150_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezol.png

The sixth entrant then grabbed Chun-li's thigh and tried to lift her opponent out of the ring.​

rr__24_151_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezop.png

When the Chinese woman regained consciousness, she immediately noticed that someone was trying to throw her over the top rope.​

rr__24_152_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezos.png

She tried to fight back by throwing double axe hammers on the Glamazon's back.​

rr__24_153_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezox.png

rr__24_154_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezp4.png

But sadly, Chun-li's comeback was cut short when Gail Kim delivered a running dropkick to the Interpol agent's head.​

rr__24_155_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezp8.png

rr__24_156_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezpc.png

The Korean wrestler then assisted the WWE Diva by grabbing Chun-li's other leg. The eleventh and twelfth entrant pushed as hard as they could, trying to get the Chinese woman out of the ring.​

rr__24_157_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezpj.png

"Look at this, Al! Are we about to have another elimination? Because Chun-li and Cammy are literally hanging on as tight as they can!"

"It's going to be close! Chun-li's got her hands full trying to fight off Beth Phoenix and Gail Kim! On the other side of the ring, Cammy very close on being eliminated! If Jaycee and Michelle Chang can get that final push, then Cammy will be the next one to leave!"

Meanwhile, Poison was already getting bored using her riding crop on Hitomi's neck. The pink haired woman stood up and gazed at the young brunette, who was coughing her lungs out. The twenty-first entrant again had that huge smirk on her face.​

rr__24_158_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezpl.png

She threw her arms up in the air to show off in front of the crowd. Instead, the audience rained loud jeers and boos. But Poison didn't care if the people detested her. Her smug grin remained on her face.​

rr__24_159_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezpq.png

The twenty-first entrant then picked Hitomi off of the ground.​

rr__24_160_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezpv.png

She then lifted her opponent on her shoulders.​

rr__24_161_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezq2.png

rr__24_162_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezq7.png

Poison then dashed toward the ropes, ready to throw the twenty year fighter out of the ring.​

rr__24_163_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezqi.png

But before she reached the edge of the squared circle, Hitomi quickly got off of Poison's shoulder.​

rr__24_164_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezqm.png

She turned her opponent around and barraged her opponent with punches, hooks, uppercuts and knees.​

rr__24_165_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezqu.png

The fifteenth entrant targeted Poison's head and midsection.​

rr__24_166_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezr1.png

The power in each strike represented retaliation after the humiliation she had endured, thanks to this woman.​

rr__24_167_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezrc.png

Poison tried to defend herself by covering her head and her body with her arms. But Hitomi's punches, kicks and knees had a lot of impact in them. The transfer of energy to Poison's arms was too much. The pink haired woman dropped her defenses when the bruises on her forearms were too much. That gave Hitomi the opening she wanted. With nothing stopping her, the brunette continued the assault, plastering Poison with devastating blows.​

rr__24_168_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezri.png

rr__24_169_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezrq.png

The fifteenth entrant gave the pink haired woman a big uppercut, which knocked the twenty-first entrant flat on her butt.​

rr__24_170_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezrr.png

Poison clutched her head, suffering a huge headache after that blow.
rr__24_172_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezs3.png

Hitomi then shot a quick glance at the titantron.​

rr__24_173_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezs7.png

Once again, the countdown has begun for the twenty-fifth entrant's arrival. The audience screamed and cheered as the numbers approached zero. The ring is already filled with the world's best and strongest fighters. The crowd can only wonder who's coming down that ramp, and if she can make a big impact to the match.​

*BEEEEEEEEEEEP*

| - |

chapter_24_by_sakurahagiwararyona-da7ezsc.jpg

Attachments

• #24.jpg
    #24.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 340
  • Chapter 24.jpg
    Chapter 24.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I can't believe we just went through 5/6 of the total entrants. Man time sure flies, especially when I'm always looking forward to you posting the next chapter. I can't believe its been already a full year since you started. I remember when you had Sakura Hagiwara be the first entrant of this match. All this time I was wondering who's coming out next and how will Sakura last if she's the worst number you can pick. Fast-forward to a year later, Sakura's taking a hell of a beating and is still in the matchup. I compliment you for your hard efforts Code Red. Having the fortitude to post twenty four chapters so far is no easy feat. Be proud of yourself.

Speaking of Miss Hagiwara, you sure did a number on her. I mean she can barely stand and yet Michelle and Jaycee are still continuing to beat the living shit out of her. I like the idea of multiple double team moves, but the ones you have selected are ridiculous. Awesome, but ridiculous. The Snapshot from MNM was a great choice because I enjoyed them in the WWE before they split. The next double team move was alright. I've seen it before and it could be amazing to watch if done correctly. But when I saw you did the Thunder Express from the Motor City Machine Guns, I was super excited. Poor Sakura. We're having fun at her expense.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I must admit that I never thought that someone as energetic and pumped like Mila can take out Cammy and Chun-li just like that. By the way, when I read "SUPERMAN PUNCH!", you had me thinking of Roman Reigns. I didn't know Mila can do the superman punch. Anyhow, way to describe it on the commentary.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Sakura should definitely be dead after taking all of those bumps, slams and double team moves. Seriously, is she going to be the center of attention for every competitor in the ring (besides Reiko)? Not that I'm complaining, but the human body can only endure so much.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Entry #25

The sound of booming thunder nearly frightened most of the young audience. After that, the 1970s theme song of a certain heroine began to play. At that point, most of the fans were going ballistic. They could not believe that someone like her is in this kind of competition. A few of the young fans couldn't handle their emotions, which in turn caused them to faint on the spot.

Half of the competitors in the ring stopped what they were doing to see what all of the commotion was about. While most of the women had heard the theme song for the next entrant, only a handful of them recognized who this music belonged to. Their eyes widened with anticipation and a hint of fear. Not only the next entrant was so popular, but she is one of the top female fighters in any universe.

Finally, a tall and fair-skinned woman appeared on the stage with both of her hands on her hips. She had straight waist-length black hair and blue eyes. While she's an ageless woman, she is very attractive in appearance, earning a lot of howls and whistles from the men, which made her roll her eyes. She sported a slender yet curvaceous frame with a sizable bust. Lean, and yet well-muscled.

rr__25_1_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheb4.png

This powerful woman wore a strapless, red bustier held up by a brace of gold resembling two W's. She has a large, golden belt around her slender waist. The twenty-fifth entrant wore short, blue briefs with five white stars on them. She has red boots that barely reaches her knees. Her footwear also have a white stripe on the front side. This woman wore silver bracelets around her wrists, as well as red star earrings. She has a golden tiara with a red star embedded in the center. Finally, the twenty-fifth entrant had a golden lasso around her belt, ready to use when needed.

25-jpg.10174

"OH... MY... GOD!"

"I... I DON'T BELIEVE IT! CAN THIS BE TRUE? IS THIS HAPPENING, AL?"

"Indeed it is, partner! It is the warrior princes of the Amazons! A member of the Justice League! But more importantly, she is the most famous superheroine of all time! Entering at #25, it's the one and only, Wonder Woman!"

"I've got goose bumps! I've heard so much of her! She's got the entire package, Al! Brains, beauty, brawn, you name it! There have been many heroines throughout history! But there is none greater than the famous Wonder Woman!"

"Wonder Woman is blessed by the gods with the powers of flight, superior strength, and speed; while her Amazonian heritage provided her with an education in weaponry and a vast array of fighting disciplines! In addition, she has her enchanted gauntlets, which can deflect projectiles However, her indestructible golden lasso can assist her in lifting a variety of objects, and even subject her opponents to spill the truth! This woman is someone you do not want to mess with!"

"Yes, indeed! Wonder Woman is a pacifist who utilizes her gifts as a means to bring humanity a message of peace and hope! But here she is now in the Ryona Rumble! And I'm going to flat out say it! For all of our viewers watching, if you picked anyone but Wonder Woman to win the Ryona Rumble match, you'd be screwed! She is a heavy favorite to win, especially as the twenty-fifth entrant!"

"I gotta ask, partner! Wonder Woman possesses enormous strength that even surpasses the likes of the Glamazon, and even Poison's client, Hugo! What does this mean for the rest of the competitors?"

"All I can say is that I hope they have insurance! All it takes is one punch or one body slam from the Amazon Princess, and they'll be out for a long time! The other entrants in the ring better be prepared! Because here comes Wonder Woman!"

Thanks to the power of Hermes, Wonder Woman levitated off of the stage and flew toward the ring.

rr__25_2_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahebb.png

She found a large area in the middle of the ring, which she chose to land.

rr__25_3_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahebg.png

Wonder Woman delicately landed in the middle of the ring.
rr__25_4_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahebl.png

She gazed at the other women in the ring.

rr__25_5_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahebs.png

A majority of the competitors were resting and waiting beside the ropes.

rr__25_6_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahec5.png

rr__25_7_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahecm.png

Not a single word was spoke, but it seems like they all want to gang up on Wonder Woman because it's the only way for either one of them to throw her out of the ring.

rr__25_8_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahecy.png

rr__25_9_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahed4.png

However, there were two competitors that will not be participating in the assault. The first was Reiko Hinomoto. Right after Mila and Nina Williams released their submission holds on her, the Zero Fighter rolled to the nearest corner to give herself a rest. Her head was spinning like a top. She has a major headache and have been coughing profusely after being in the Triangle Choke for so long. Not only that, but Reiko also had been in the receiving end of a backbreaking Sharpshooter as well, courtesy of the eighteenth entrant. It's a miracle her spine isn't broken yet.

rr__25_10_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheda.png

Then there was Sakura Hagiwara. The first entrant laid flat on stomach, still unresponsive after the double team assault. This was the perfect time for the other competitors to eliminate her, since she will provide little to no resistance. But it seems like fortune has smiled upon the teenage idol once again. Everyone else was so focused on the newest entrant, it would be a waste of energy to toss poor Sakura out of the ring.

rr__25_11_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahedl.png

Finally, Wonder Woman dropped in her stance and waited for the first competitor to strike.

rr__25_12_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahedt.png

Chun-li started the attack with a roundkick to the Amazon's temple.

rr__25_13_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahee5.png

But Wonder Woman ducked underneath the kick.

rr__25_14_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheec.png

She then brought the Interpol agent down to the canvas with a big hook to her cheek.

rr__25_15_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheef.png

rr__25_16_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheek.png

rr__25_17_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheem.png

The Glamazon tried to blindside the princess with a club hammer to her back.

rr__25_18_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheey.png

Wonder Woman sensed the attack coming and shifted her body to the side.

rr__25_19_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahef4.png

Next, she extended her leg out, tripping the WWE Diva as she passed by.

rr__25_20_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheff.png

rr__25_21_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahefm.png

When it was Mila's turn, she went for another powerful Superman Punch.

rr__25_22_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahefs.png

This time, Wonder Woman blocked the strike.

rr__25_23_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheg0.png

She then neutralized the MMA fighter with a knee to the gut.

rr__25_24_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheg8.png

rr__25_25_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahegh.png

Jaycee and Michelle Chang both attacked at the same time.

rr__25_26_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahegt.png

The masked wrestler went low with a dropkick, while the sixteenth entrant went high with a clothesline.

rr__25_27_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheh1.png

rr__25_28_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheh6.png

But Wonder Woman did a backflip to avoid both of Jaycee's and Michelle's attack.

rr__25_29_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahehg.png

rr__25_30_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahehn.png

rr__25_31_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahehs.png

When Jaycee and Michelle Chang turned around, the Amazon Princess bounced off of the ropes and dashed toward the mother-daughter pair.

rr__25_32_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahei3.png

rr__25_33_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahei9.png

rr__25_34_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheif.png

She performed a beautiful split kick, hitting both of Michelle's and Jayce's chin.

rr__25_35_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheip.png

rr__25_36_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheiy.png

rr__25_37_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahej5.png

The duo landed hard on the canvas and rolled out of the way to massage their jaw.

rr__25_38_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheja.png

rr__25_39_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahejj.png

"Oh man! Wonder Woman has already took out almost half of the competitors! She is definitely on a roll right now!"

"I guess having superpowers does have its advantages in this kind of matchup! Let's see how the rest of the competition find a way to neutralize the twenty-fifth entrant!"

The rest of the competitors has had enough. Instead of attacking one by one, everyone went after Wonder Woman all at once. Cammy took the front of the Amazon Princess, barraging the black haired woman with rapid punches and hard kicks.

rr__25_40_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahejq.png

At the same time, Nina Williams went from behind, putting Wonder Woman in a sleeper hold.

rr__25_41_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahejv.png

As the two blondes teamed up on the twenty-fifth entrant, other competitors joined in the assault.
rr__25_42_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahejx.png

Beth Phoenix quickly returned to her feet and put her entire weight on the Amazon's left arm.

rr__25_43_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahek3.png

Gail Kim, on the other hand, took the right.

rr__25_44_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahekd.png

Chun-li shrugged before wrapping her arms around the twenty-fifth entrant's waist, trying to limit her movement.

rr__25_45_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daaheki.png

The numbers game shifted the fight away from Wonder Woman. The mugging brought the Amazon to her knees.

rr__25_46_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahekm.png

But it didn't stop there. Everyone else, minus Reiko and Sakura, joined in the assault. Hitomi gave the heroine hard knees to her temple and side.

rr__25_47_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahekr.png

Mila joined her Dead or Alive fighter by delivering powerful hooks and knee strikes all over the Amazon's body.

rr__25_48_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahekx.png

Poison used her nails her sharp nails to scratch Wonder Woman's backside.

rr__25_49_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daahel4.png

Jaycee and Michelle got back to a vertical base and isolated the twenty-fifth entrant's legs by applying a double Ankle Lock.

rr__25_50_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhqp.png

rr__25_51_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhr0.png

With all twelve competitors ganging up on Wonder Woman, most of the audience believed that the mighty heroine has already been neutralized and defeated.

"Wait a minute! What is this? Everyone's all gunning for Wonder Woman!"

"I can see why the competitors would take such action, Ray! The Amazon Princess is probably the biggest threat to winning the competition! So, in order to insure their chances of winning, most of the women have formed a temporary pact to try to get Wonder Woman out of the... WHOA!"

The sellout crowd have witnessed why Wonder Woman is the top heroine of all time. By calling forth the strength of the Amazons, the twenty-fifth entrant powered out of the mugging.

rr__25_52_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhr6.png

Her breakout sent all twelve competitors all over the ring.

rr__25_53_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhrf.png

rr__25_54_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhro.png

rr__25_55_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhru.png

Bodies flew everywhere, landing hard on the canvas, near the turnbuckle or off of the ropes.

rr__25_55_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhru.png

rr__25_57_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhsd.png

rr__25_58_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhsh.png

The amazing power this heroine had displayed had got the audience on their feet, cheering and screaming their lungs out.

By the time Wonder Woman got back to her feet, another competitor barraged her with strong elbow strikes to the Amazon Princess's head. Reiko Hinomoto had the twenty-fifth entrant off balanced with her quick attacks.

rr__25_59_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhsn.png

rr__25_60_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhsx.png

Wonder Woman tried to counter with her own punches and kicks. But the Zero Fighter used her agility, speed and quick reaction to avoid her opponent's attacks.

rr__25_61_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalht3.png

rr__25_62_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalht8.png

The Japanese wrestler continued to apply pressure on the heroine, backing her into the ropes.

rr__25_63_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhto.png

rr__25_64_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhth.png

The twentieth entrant then Irish Whipped her opponent to the other side of the ring.

rr__25_65_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhtx.png

rr__25_66_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhu6.png

When Wonder Woman came back toward the nineteen year old girl, she noticed that the Zero Fighter was going for a superkick to the chin.

rr__25_67_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhui.png

rr__25_68_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhuo.png

The Amazon Princess immediately skidded to a halt and caught Reiko's red boot with both hands.

rr__25_69_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhuz.png

rr__25_70_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhv9.png

The Japanese young woman hopped on one foot, anxious to know what the heroine has in store for her.

rr__25_71_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhve.png

Too bad Reiko found out the hard way.
rr__25_72_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhvk.png

First, Wonder Woman threw the leg out away, causing Hinomoto to spin on the mat.

rr__25_73_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhvw.png

rr__25_74_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhwa.png

But once the young wrestler came to a halt, the Amazon Princess goes on the attack.

rr__25_75_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhwh.png

rr__25_76_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhwm.png

She unleashed a devastating clothesline on her opponent.
rr__25_77_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhwt.png

rr__25_78_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhx3.png

Reiko flipped and tumbled in midair a couple of times before falling on the canvas.

rr__25_79_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhxe.png

rr__25_80_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhxu.png

Her body fidgeted on the mat several times, signaling to everyone that the last attack literally knocked her for a loop.

rr__25_81_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhy2.png

"Holy cow! You talk about a Clothesline from Hell! That, right there, is a Clothesline to Hell!"

"I have no idea what Reiko Hinomoto was thinking! But I hope she's okay! After all, not a lot of people have gotten up after taking one of Wonder Woman's clotheslines!"

"And look what we have here, Ray! It looks like Sakura Hagiwara's back on her feet and is going to try her luck to take down the twenty-fifth entrant!"

"Man! When will she learn? Besides, Sakura has took enough abuse already!"

rr__25_82_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhy9.png

The twenty-fifth entrant was once again blindsided by a standing dropkick from the teenage idol.

rr__25_83_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhyi.png

rr__25_84_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhyu.png

rr__25_85_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhz0.png

The good news was that Sakura was able to knock the Amazon Princess on her face.

rr__25_86_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhz7.png

rr__25_87_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhzk.png

But unfortunately, the Japanese wrestler landed hard on her midsection, which was still swollen from the previous assaults she had to endure the past fifty minutes or so.

rr__25_88_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhzr.png

She clutched her injured ribs and grimaced in agony.

rr__25_89_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daalhzw.png

But the first entrant fought as hard as she could to endure the agony in her body.

rr__25_90_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daali02.png

rr__25_91_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daali09.png

She returned to a vertical base and refocused on the prone Wonder Woman.

rr__25_92_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daali0j.png

rr__25_93_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daali0p.png

Hagiwara grabbed Wonder Woman by the hair and brings her back to her feet.

rr__25_94_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daali0y.png

The Japanese wrestler pulls her arm back, ready to continue her attack.
rr__25_95_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daali17.png

However, she never got a chance to inflict any damage to the Amazon Princess. The very moment the twenty-fifth entrant saw Sakura going for a punch, she immediately ducked underneath the attack, causing the teenage idol to turn around.

rr__25_96_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daali1f.png

rr__25_97_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daali1v.png

With Hagiwara facing the other way, Wonder Woman puts her head under her opponent's arm.
rr__25_98_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daali26.png

The heroine then lifted Sakura off of the ground, grabbing her wait and thigh.

rr__25_99_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daali2h.png

She held the exhausted and frightened young woman there for several moments.
rr__25_100_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjwl.png

Next, Wonder Woman turned herself around, wrapping her left arm around Sakura's chest.

rr__25_101_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjws.png

rr__25_102_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjx4.png

She then threw her opponent down toward the mat.

rr__25_103_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjxg.png

rr__25_104_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjxn.png

Wonder Woman mercilessly and ruthlessly slammed poor Sakura back first on the canvas.

rr__25_105_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjxv.png

The back suplex side slam not only knocked the wind out of the young Japanese woman, but it also shook the wrestling ring and a little bit of the arena. The competitors that were already on their feet had already collapsed back to the ground due to the high impact of Wonder Woman's slam.

rr__25_106_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjy0.png

"Oh no! Poor Sakura! That's got to hurt! I can even feel the impact of that slam from over here!"

rr__25_107_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjy8.png

"Right you are, Ray! And for all of our viewers out there, allow me to simplify it for you! The bump that Sakura felt can be compared to being chokeslammed from the top of the titantron and landing hard on the stage! I can only imagine the agony, the pain, the suffering this courageous young woman is enduring right now!"

rr__25_108_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjyj.png

With the roll that she's on, it seems like there's no one in the ring that can stop or slow down the Amazon Princess's momentum. She had easily taken out all of the competitors that took her on, whether it was individually or at the same time. The crowd showed their support for the heroine by cheering loudly and showering the twenty-fifth entrant with thunderous applause.

rr__25_109_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjyr.png

Wonder Woman used their praise as motivation to go all the way.

rr__25_110_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjyw.png

Sadly, her celebration was cut short. The fifteenth entrant executed a jumping roundkick, nailing Wonder Woman across the back of her head.

rr__25_111_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjz6.png

rr__25_112_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjze.png

The Amazon Princess landed on all fours.

rr__25_113_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjzn.png

Hitomi followed up with more stomps on her opponent's back. Many fans thought the young brunette was crazy going after the freshest entrant, but the Dead or Alive fighter was confident in herself and her abilities.

Hitomi grabbed a fistful of Wonder Woman's hair and yanked her back to her feet.

rr__25_114_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamjzv.png

The fifteenth entrant continued to bring the fight to her opponent.

rr__25_115_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk01.png

rr__25_116_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk07.png

She used her speed and punching power to keep the heroine off balanced.

rr__25_117_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk0g.png

rr__25_118_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk0p.png

Eventually, the fifteenth entrant backed the Amazon Princess toward the ropes. Hitomi barraged the Amazon Princess with punches, hooks and uppercuts all over Wonder Woman's head and body.

rr__25_119_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk0z.png

rr__25_120_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk16.png

For a young woman, her attacks had a lot of impact on it that kept the twenty-fifth entrant dazed.

rr__25_121_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk1g.png

rr__25_122_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk1s.png

rr__25_123_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk25.png

The Dead or Alive fighter felt like she's in good position to eliminate her opponent. Hitomi backed up until she was standing in the center of the ring, which was a good enough distance to gain some momentum.

rr__25_124_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk2d.png

The twenty year old woman then dashed toward her opponent with her fist drawn back. If she connects with this attack, she'll achieve a huge accomplishment by eliminating one of the strongest females in the universe.

rr__25_125_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk2k.png

But Wonder Woman was ready and waiting for Hitomi. When her opponent was in range, the Amazon Princess bent down and placed one of her arms underneath the young woman's legs.

rr__25_126_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk31.png

With the strength of Hercules on her side, the twenty-fifth entrant hoisted the brunette off of the ground, sending her flying into the crowd.

rr__25_127_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk3a.png

rr__25_128_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk3g.png

Hitomi screamed as she plummeted toward the ground. The good news is that the fans caught the fifteenth entrant, preventing her from landing on the unforgiving floor. But the bad news is that she had already went over the top rope, and both of her feet had touched the ground.

rr__25_129_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk3o.png

"Oh no! Hitomi is out of the competition! Man, that was one heck of an elimination! I hope she's alright! I can't believe she's all the way in the crowd! Does that even count? There's gotta be a rule about this!"

"Sadly, there isn't! Hitomi had fulfilled both requirements of being eliminated! Wonder Woman had knocked over the top rope and her feet had already hit the floor! Even though she's way past the ring barrier, it still counts! Nevertheless, Hitomi's journey to the top has unfortunately come to an end!"

rr__25_130_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk3s.png

"This sucks! I bet there are a bunch of young people who wanted Hitomi to win the competition! And I can see why! She's an inspiration to all of the young fighters out there! I'm sure they're all highly disappointed, like I am!"

"But even so, don't feel too bad, Ray! For Hitomi had been in the match for just over twenty minutes! If anything, she has proven that even fighters her age can stand up and hold their own against some of the world's strongest! It's a shame that Hitomi is out! But she did leave her mark in the competition!"

rr__25_131_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk42.png

Back in the ring, Cammy White was in a crouched position behind Wonder Woman.

rr__25_132_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk4g.png

When the Amazon Princess turned around, the Delta Red officer had already begun her signature move.

rr__25_133_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk4o.png

The blonde propelled herself toward her opponent and unleashed a powerful thrust kick.

rr__25_134_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk4w.png

Thanks to her quickness, Cammy was able to close the distance in a blink of an eye. Wonder Woman literally had no time to react. Cammy's foot connected with the twenty-fifth entrant's chin.

rr__25_135_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk51.png

The force of the kick sent the Amazon Princess over the top rope. The audience roared with excitement, anticipating another elimination.

rr__25_136_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk5a.png

However, that never happened.

Wonder Woman managed to put on the brakes by stopping herself in midair. There was only a couple feet of space between her red boots and the arena floor. This in turn made the crowd go berserk. The heroine saved herself by using her power of flight. Of course, there was no rules against this. But this meant that the Amazon Princess was still in the fight. She glared at the competitor who came so close to eliminating her.

rr__25_137_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk5j.png

The twenty-fifth entrant dove in between the top rope and the middle rope. She then drove her shoulder into Cammy's gut.

rr__25_138_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk5r.png

The heroine pushed the Delta Red officer all the way into an unoccupied turnbuckle.

rr__25_139_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk61.png

Wonder Woman delivered more and more shoulder thrust into the blonde's midsection.

rr__25_140_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk69.png

Being on the receiving end of the Amazon Princess's attacks was no laughing matter.
rr__25_141_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk6i.png

Each hit Cammy felt was like getting punched in the belly by Balrog and Sagat at the same time.

rr__25_142_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk6p.png

The British woman gasped heavily for air every time her opponent connected with another shoulder thrust.

rr__25_143_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk6y.png

Luckily, someone came to Cammy's rescue.

rr__25_144_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk77.png

After taking some time to recover, the Interpol agent approached the turnbuckle where her partner was being assaulted.

rr__25_145_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk7a.png

Chun-li first tapped the Amazon Princess on the shoulder.

rr__25_146_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk7f.png

By the time Wonder Woman had turned around, the Chinese woman had already begun her signature technique, the Hyakuretsukyaku.

rr__25_147_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk7i.png

rr__25_148_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daamk7p.png

The twenty-third entrant rapidly kicked her opponent's face and midsection.

rr__25_149_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4qs.png

rr__25_150_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4r0.png

But Chun-li was only able to connect about half of her kicks. Wonder Woman quickly recovered and caught the Chinese woman's kicking leg, leaving the twenty-third entrant hopping on one leg.

rr__25_151_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4s1.png

rr__25_152_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4sc.png

The Amazon Princess kept a firm hold of the Interpol agent's leg, holding it parallel to the mat.

rr__25_153_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4sj.png

The twenty-fifth entrant then spun the leg inwards, causing her opponent to fall off balance and twist in the air.

rr__25_154_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4sr.png

Chun-li landed hard on the canvas, seething in pain.

rr__25_155_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4su.png

rr__25_156_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4t4.png

Too bad Wonder Woman still has a firm grip on her leg, ready to do more damage to...

rr__25_157_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4tc.png

"KYAAAAAH!"

Just before Wonder Woman can do some more damage to Chun-li's leg, Cammy quickly entered the scene.
rr__25_158_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4tj.png

"SPIRAL ARROW!"

rr__25_159_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4tr.png

The Delta Red officer drilled both of her boots into the Amazon Princess's face.

rr__25_160_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4tx.png

The kick was strong enough to knock the twenty-fifth entrant to the ground.

rr__25_161_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4u7.png

Cammy then helped her partner back to a standing position.

rr__25_162_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4uf.png

From there, both Street Fighters ganged up on Wonder Woman, assaulting her stomps and forearm shots.

rr__25_163_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4uo.png

"This is getting exciting, Al! It's taking two competitors to keep the mighty Wonder Woman down on the mat! This is truly a sight to behold!"

rr__25_164_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4ur.png

"Even so, we can only wonder how long this will last! It's not easy to neutralize someone like Wonder Woman! Let's not forget that she has unmatched strength! You saw earlier how she fended off most of the competitors when they ganged up on her!"

"You do have a point! But right now, she is the heavy favorite to win the Ryona Rumble match!"

Elsewhere, Mila had already returned to a vertical base.

rr__25_165_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4v1.png

She was stumbling a little bit, still feeling the effects of Wonder Woman's attacks. But besides a small bruise on her torso, the young MMA fighter was fine.

rr__25_166_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4vc.png

She scouted the ring to which competitor she could eliminate from the match. While Cammy and Chun-li were busy teaming up on the Amazon Princess, most of the competitors were down near the edges of the ring, still recovering or catching their breath.

However, the Spanish woman had someone in her sights.

rr__25_167_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4vk.png

An unconscious Sakura Hagiwara laid on the mat with all four of her limbs spread out wide.

rr__25_168_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4vo.png

The teenage idol seemed to be the best choice for Mila to eliminate.

rr__25_169_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4vy.png

The MMA fighter made her way to the motionless young woman. Mila grabbed a fistful of Sakura's hair and try to lift her back to her feet. She did struggle somewhat because her opponent was out like a light.

rr__25_170_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4w6.png

But when Mila brought her opponent to her knees, that's when Sakura Hagiwara began to fight back.

rr__25_171_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4wk.png

The moment she noticed the MMA fighter was had her hair in her grasps, the Japanese wrestler countered by delivering forearm strikes to the Spanish woman's stomach.

rr__25_172_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4wu.png

rr__25_173_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4x1.png

Mila tried to bring Sakura's momentum to a halt.

rr__25_174_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4x8.png

However, the relentless teenage idol would not go down easily.

rr__25_175_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4xi.png

She kept her opponent at bay with quick strikes to her face.

rr__25_176_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4xw.png

Once she had Mila stumbling, Hagiwara stood up to get back in the fight.

rr__25_177_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4y2.png

Sakura had her opponent backed into the ropes, which usually meant that the battle was in her favor.

rr__25_178_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4y8.png

Too bad that wasn't the case.

rr__25_179_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4yg.png

Mila bounded off of the ropes and brought the Japanese wrestler's momentum to a screeching halt with a vicious Superman Punch to her jaw.

rr__25_180_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4yu.png

rr__25_181_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4yx.png

The dazed Sakura turned 270˚ before falling to back on her face.

rr__25_182_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4z1.png

rr__25_183_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4zn.png

rr__25_184_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar4zw.png

But Mila wasn't done there.

rr__25_185_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar502.png

To make sure her opponent stays down, she helped Hagiwara to her feet, draped her opponent's near arm over her shoulder and lifted the teenager up.

rr__25_186_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar50c.png

rr__25_187_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar50i.png

rr__25_188_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar50q.png

It seemingly looked like Mila was going for a vertical suplex.

rr__25_189_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar50y.png

The MMA fighter then loosened the facelook hold so the opponent can be twisted slightly.

rr__25_190_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar517.png

Next, Mila transitioned to a sitting position, driving Hagiwara back and shoulders into the mat, with head in between the Spanish woman's legs.

rr__25_191_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar51e.png

rr__25_192_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar51m.png

The Suplex Driver made the poor Japanese wrestler writhe in severe agony.
rr__25_193_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar51t.png

"Wow! Look at the power of Mila! The impact of the Sitout Suplex Slam has left poor Sakura motionless! Just when the young woman's about to make a comeback, all it takes is one devastating throw to send her into La-La Land!"

"Back in my day, we call that the Falcon Arrow! It's a vicious suplex or driver that does a lot of damage to the back region of the person on the receiving end of it! Speaking of which, I lost count, Al! Exactly how many times has Sakura been slammed, suplexed, or tossed around like a rag doll?"

rr__25_194_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar520.png

"I wish I can tell you, partner! Sakura entered this match at #1 and, surprisingly, is still in the competition! If my math is correct, she has almost hit the fifty minute mark! I don't know how many times Sakura has been on the receiving end of a powerful throw, signature move or finisher, but she's gonna have to endure and hang in there as long as she can if she wants to win the Ryona Rumble!"

"Did you say 'win' the Ryona Rumble? I think leaving with her life should be her main concern!"

rr__25_195_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar52d.png

Before Mila could proceed with eliminating the unconscious Sakura, Jaycee and Michelle Chang ganged up on the MMA fighter, assaulting her with elbows to the head and knees to the stomach.

rr__25_196_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar52m.png

As the action continued in the ring, the audience stood on their feet and cheered loudly once again. Apparently, the countdown for the entrant to appear has already begun. With only five more competitors to enter, the crowd bounced with excitement and anticipation. It is clear that they are clearly getting their money's worth, and then some.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEP*

| - |

chapter_25_by_sakurahagiwararyona-daar52z.jpg

Attachments

• #25.jpg
    #25.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,455
  • Chapter 25.jpg
    Chapter 25.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
So now we are almost done. Only five more competitors to go. I am waiting with anticipation. The suspense is killing me. I must know who will enter next. Or better yet, who will be the last entrant of the match. It has to be someone great, someone unexpected, someone that can make the crowd go crazy. But we won't know until later. So I'll be patient when the times comes.

Speaking of which, this chapter really was wonderful. I never expected Wonder Woman to be in this kind of matchup. I would think that her strength would give everyone else a lot of trouble. I mean, she turned Reiko Hinomoto inside-out with that clothesline and nearly imploded the ring when she slammed poor Sakura Hagiwara into the mat. Seriously, who's going to eliminate her?

Last edited by a moderator:

dragonturtle

Potential Patron
Seriously, who's going to eliminate her?
Chun Li's full-powered kikosho could clear the ring in one shot, and even WW would be pushed out by the sheer force. But it would also destroy the ring, so I guess we won't be seeing that. :)

Given that this is a pro-wrestling style rumble.... we need more low blows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.