Ryona Dress Code? (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Boy, if there were ever a Soul Calibur movie, Grace Holley would make a perfect Hilde.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Funny that, when I've seen those photos, I've also almost immediately thought about Hilde.

Do view all the photos with her. There are 18 in all, but you have to manually type the number in the link in order to see them. They aren't accessible from the website's general directory.

P

perziashammas

Definitely, spandex. Not into naked ryona. I like form fitting clothes such as cammy, taki, supergirl, power girl. Also like pantyhose like chun li.

stoopid1

Potential Patron
My favorite would be a loose-fitting miniskirt, (the kind that would be easily flipped up or blown around in the wind) with "normal" panties underneath for us to look at every time she falls down. Ya know, the soft, cotton type commonly seen in ecchi anime upskirts. Bonus points for a pattern design like stripes/hearts/polkadots. In video games, Dead or Alive does it best with many of the girls' alt-costumes falling into this category.

Unfortunately, such an outfit is unheard of in live-action ryonas. Cuz whenever they do fight in a skirt, it's always ruined by their choice of undergarment being either shorts, a thong, or cheerleader bloomers. That makes sense if you're more of a public character, like a WWE wrestler. But if you're shooting ryona videos in privacy, then let's see some pantsu, dammit.

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ I have to admit that I like this also in Dead or Alive. It's especially nice with Kasumi when for example fighting Tina in wrestling ring. When Tina puts Kasumi in difficult submission hold so that her panties show it's like a ultimate humiliation for her. Everyone in audience can see her underwear very clearly and she cannot do anything to stop it since she is in a position to do nothing.

Holymolydude123

Ryonani Teamster
Skin tight body-suits don't do too much for me, but neither does naked. I like somewhere between those two extremes. I don't really care too much beyond that, although I certainly agree that the face has to be uncovered though!

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
I tend to get really attached to certain victims, so clothing that reminds me of one or more of my favorite girls is a big plus. For example, Kitana is my favorite ryona babe. As a result, Kitana-style ninja masks are a HUGE plus; for me, any ryona can be improved tenfold by throwing a mouth-covering mask on the girl. Thigh or knee high boots and gloves are also high on my list of clothing to look for, and one piece leotards (especially ones with a bit o' cleavage) aren't bad either, although they take a back seat to the mask, boots, and gloves.

I was a big fan of Sailor Moon growing up, so girls in sailor suits and schoolgirl outfits are great. Mai Shiranui-style "kunoichi" dresses are a surefire way to drive me wild, like Kasumi or Maki from Final Fight, same with 90s-style athletic gear (thanks Sonya), and midrift baring outfits are cool, too, especially when the girl is wearing some sexy full-length pants and a tight shirt. I'm not that picky, though.

Overclothed is fine, and underclothed is good, too, but only so long as it "fits" with the character in question (the victim's costume is typically skimpy, they've got a "personality" that encourages revealing outfits, or they've suffered costume damage and the lack of clothing is the result of a gradual buildup) or the victim is a one-shot non-character or OC. Nudity is OK, but it has to be done in such a way that the overall "integrity" of the clothing is maintained. For example, going back to Kitana, I'm usually happiest when she's fully clothed. Having her top ripped open and her tits popping out is fine, but if she's going to be displayed full-frontal, she should at least keep her mask, gloves, and boots on.

mrionay

Potential Patron
china dress
4pxyx3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Hands down, the best clothing I have even seen compared to other MMOs. Probably my favorite choice.
103ehdt.jpg

I put the other two in spoilers so I don't cover that much space.
15g5ima.jpg
358urky.jpg

P

PhoDacBiet

Like thedude225's preferences...it's midriff. Wait. And cleavage. No...midriff...cleav-! I can't decide! Obviously, lingerie is always a safe bet, but if we're talking more complex costumes...

Nothing really gets me like some cleavage and an exposed, flat/toned female waist - regardless of what she's wearing. Couple it with skirts (preferably, short) and it's a winning recipe. A perfect example is - well, what do you know - thedude225's own work with a character named Codex. LOVE that design/outfit! (Not to mention...great peril scenes!):

Profile__Codex_by_vertigirl.jpg
4_perils__codex_by_vertigirl-d31par2.png

Even when it comes to "armor", I can't resist the temptation of midriffs, however impractical it may be. We'll just chalk it up to "fantasy" armor, shall we?

my_blue_pet____aicka_by_pitoxlon-d3ijio9.jpg

You get the idea. Alternatively, I'm big on showing lots of leg. So if the midriff isn't showing, I'd like to see female characters' legs. A reliable type of costume for this would be those short, sleeveless kimonos some kunoichi characters wear. Like the Mosu kunoichi from Shinobido (credits to NNin):

attachment.php
attachment.php

And so on the flipside...I completely dislike skintight bodysuits. They usually cover up everything I like about the female form, and yet at the same time, leave little to the imagination - since the aforementioned bodysuits are well, skintight.

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
I like raincoats. knee high boots. Or any innocent clothes. I dont like to see much skin. Rather the opposite.
Pyrrha,s white clothes in SC5 looks really innocent for example.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
The biggest things for me are cleavage and a good bit of skin showing, like exposed thighs and midriff. Knee high boots certainly add to it. I even like tights as long as the woman has nice curves to flaunt.

M

mancubus

catsuits, evening wear, and especially business suits.. that's why I was bummed there were no single player skins for Uncharted 3 because Young Marlowe was perfect for my tastes...

mister85

Swell Supporter
They've got to be in tight suits. Tight spy outfits...that sort of thing. They can show some skin here and there...BUT NOT TOO MUCH.

Favorite costumes I've seen have been...Jill Valentine - Resident Evil Revelations, Motoko Kusanagi - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and NOVA
from Starcraft Ghost. Unfortunate the later didn't come out.

C

crazyman

I have an unusual taste when it comes to dress code...well not really.

Anyhow, I tend to like the little petite(I think I spelled that right.) women. (Such as Lili from Tekken) who have an arrogance to them. Something about them getting over powered that just...gets me.

As for dress code, I tend to open to anything so long as I get to see exposed legs. I especially love short gym shorts or military shorts. Where it looks like they are ready to fight, but at the same time they wanna look "cute". Thus adding to that arrogance, I also like school girl outfits.

monsterbite

Potential Patron
I think this is a great topic, for me clothing on the girl getting ryona'ed is really big. One of my favorite girls in DOA is leifang and especially when she's wearing the sexy chinese dress (in white particularly) it gets me going to beat the opponent and finish her with the ass to the knee throw after the KO. But when if she's wearing her 3rd costume which I'm not really digging, she's just another character to me...

I don't really mind whether she is wearing a one piece, dress or just a skirt but I like those sort of clothes that shows her legs and panties from time to time when she gets hit around. And definitely heels and stockings are a plus too to make her legs look sexier. I'm not really into full nudity or swimsuits generally.. I feel like without clothing makes the girl just looks like a straight up whore rather than a girl getting ryona'ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.