Ryona Dress Code? (1 Viewer)

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
In the interest of discussion, I thought I would make up this thread about a certain thing that crossed my mind whilst browsing through the site. We are all into Ryona here, in all different shapes and sizes of the form, but I began to ponder a little deeper into the interest... and I wondered, what is the preference of the victim dress wise each and everyone has? Sure, we all have our ideal female we like to think of in peril and what not... but what are they wearing? As silly as it might sound, sometimes an attire or lack of upon a female can make up a significant portion of appeal to a ryona moment.

So my question is to all who are interested in sharing... what do you like your ryona victims to wear? I guess I'll kick start things off with what I like to see..

Being a fan of waist constriction I do tend to like to see the midriff exposed on a female. If you've seen my deviant art you'd clearly see that pattern in the majority of attire's for my characters tending to show off some tum. I tend to lean towards a tomboyishy look for women in peril over the likes of a dress and what not, but in recent times I've quite gotten into skin tight bodysuits since seeing a few Taki perils and other characters that made it quite appealing. The more flesh exposed for me, the better generally.

I don't consider myself a person with a foot fetish, as I don't obsess with feet or anything like that like Quentin Tarantinodoes does in every film, yet if given the choice I do like a girl to be barefoot in peril or wrestling for some reason. It was something I developed a few years ago really; feet are not really my thing so I don't know where it came from XD

For me though, the top attire has to be a bikini. I always love a girl in a bikini in peril. Since a young age (mind you I'm not that old now in my mid twenties XD) and ever since the moment I suddenly realized that girls were pretty awesome, my first ever kinda perverse thoughts was having a team of bikini girls going up against all kinds of crazy waist constriction perils. As attire goes, there is a lot I quite like as fully clothed women can make for a nice ryona scene too, but the two piece swimwear bikini look as to be my personal fav.

Naked ryona for some reason has never appealed to me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the sight of a naked woman as much as any fellow man would, but for me it's never had a place in the ryona department. I only tend to find topless ryona hot when their chest is concealed or what not, like a frontal bearhug and you see it from behind the victim. I've always found this kinda odd too. There are times however when I do really like a topless clip on rare occasions, such as an oilwrestling match I watched once, saw one of the best bodyscissors I'll ever see with two bare chested ladies coated in shiny oil, and a very nice bearhug with one strong woman giving quite a squeeze to a slender woman who sold the move well... but generally I tend to prefer attires that at least cover up the basics.

So let's hear from you guys. What kind of trendy piece of clothing do you like on your women? Dresses? Combats? Bikini's? Nothing but a birthday suit or perhaps a super heroine suit? Curious to know what influence an attire might have on your favourite ryona moments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
hmm. Quite an interesting thread, I never thought of this.

For me, it depends on the type. If it's wrestling, I would really rather see a little actual wrestling gear. A ring doesn't hurt either. Probably why I only like some of what SK and RingDivas put out... they're mostly in their skivvies or something. If you're gonna wrestle, look the part, or at least make SOME kind of attempt. It isn't too much to ask, I don't think.

For videogames though, hell, I like seeing everybody from Maki from Final Fight to Chun Li to B. Orchid, to the more properly dressed like Cassandra, Seong Mi-Na and Hilde. As long as they're getting smacked around, I'm good with it.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
One piece swimsuit, one piece swimsuit, one piece swimsuit...

I think for me the one piece is just the right mixture between wearing a costume and being naked. I'm not a fan of naked ryona at all because once you take away the costume the woman becomes just another naked broad. And what's the point in that? A good one piece is like a second skin anyway and you can do so many different kinds of designs and cuts with that kind of outfit that the possibilities are endless. I just feel that it's a more versatile look than the bikini. It's a cliche, but I like having a lot left to the imagination. Catsuits can also serve this purpose.

There's also something about tight elbow length gloves (fingerless is fine) and thigh high boots (no heels please) that appeal to me. Again, it's an issue of costume: I like to know that the heroine has put in some kind of effort to decorate themselves even if the costume is usually highly impractical. The obvious choice of sex appeal over functionality is a big part of the fantasy.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Nice thread, thedude, it will be interesting to hear everyone's views on this!

I'm generally a legs fan, so I prefer clothes that don't cover them. I'm fine with blouses/shirts etc covering up the whole upper body, because that makes it normal to assume she will also be covering her lower body as well, making it a pleasant surprise to see it exposed. I like it even better if she wears a skirt that is susceptible to moving around enough to expose her underwear as she is struggling against her opponent - it makes her look all the more helpless. The classic cheerleader outfit perfectly fits the above bill, as does the schoolgirl outfit. I prefer short shoes and maybe short socks, but bare feet are always a plus - I detest boots. Finally, like thedude, I hate seeing naked (even topless) ladies in ryona situations, in part because it points towards a sexual scene while I just want to see her in pain and I assume the attacker wants that too.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Nice thread, thedude, it will be interesting to hear everyone's views on this!

I'm generally a legs fan, so I prefer clothes that don't cover them. I'm fine with blouses/shirts etc covering up the whole upper body, because that makes it normal to assume she will also be covering her lower body as well, making it a pleasant surprise to see it exposed. I like it even better if she wears a skirt that is susceptible to moving around enough to expose her underwear as she is struggling against her opponent - it makes her look all the more helpless. The classic cheerleader outfit perfectly fits the above bill, as does the schoolgirl outfit. I prefer short shoes and maybe short socks, but bare feet are always a plus - I detest boots. Finally, like thedude, I hate seeing naked (even topless) ladies in ryona situations, in part because it points towards a sexual scene while I just want to see her in pain and I assume the attacker wants that too.

First, I was going to mention how Sophitia must be perfect for you then, and then I saw your avatar, sooo... yeah. I won't mention that then. :P

Second, really, huh... I should have mentioned I guess, that bare feet just don't do it for me. Legs, sure, but the feet, ehhh.... it can ruin something for me, really. Isn't that the great part about people though, the differing tastes? It would so suck if we were all the same. Sometimes I can overlook it though.

Also, yes, nudity is a definite no-go.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Spandex of course! Number one costume choise for all heroines and superheroines :)

I mostly like to see spandex full bodysuits and pants, but leotards are good as well. When choosing a videogame heroine to play, I usually prefer a girl in tight (silky) pants or in spandex costume. Lucky for me, many videogame babes like to dress up the way I want :)
Recently found this site The Power of Women In Spandex - Videogame Girls that features a lot of spandex wearing vg girls. And it doesn't even cover them all (where is B.Orchid and Lara Croft)!

I think seeing Julie Strain from Heavy Metal 2 FAKK got me into this. The creators had obviously modeled her shapes and costume with great care and pleasure.

Julie_fleshbinder.jpg

EDIT: This post probably sounds like it was written by total pervert, but I just can't write better english than this. Heh heh.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I myself want them in tight body-hugging clothes. I love it even more if they expose the shapely butt of a woman who's bound to get the ryona-ing.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
I'm fine with nudity if there's been some build-up. Like, the victim has been stripped of whatever she was wearing and is more vulnerable as a result. I'm really not too picky. A huge part of what I like about ryona is the psychological aspect, the idea that this woman is being humbled/bested/humiliated and has to cope with having her spirit completely broken. Certain facial expressions can do more for me than any amount of skin. That said, I'm an ass man, so skintight shit is awesome, and I also dig exposed untoned bellies. For this reason, I've always loved Rain/Bonnie Maxon's trademark outfit.

IMG_5231.jpg IMG_5265.jpg IMG_5406.jpg IMG_5388.jpg

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Interesting topic indeed! Personally I'm not too sure those days, as alot of great perils don't exactly match the outfits that I always preferred. Hmm...for me, less skin shown seems to be better though, as the ryona for me isn't so much the skin but how the body bends, and that goes with the outfit. So I geuss skin tight outfits are amazing in that regard, as I can see their bodies bend and feel pain.

Heck, for me, the best ryonas, and that's usually the case with video games and animes, is ryonas that keep them in their normal outfit. As long as the outfit fits the character, I can be good with it.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
It really depends on the situation and the character. Superheroine, spy, fantasy heroine, wrestler... plenty of outfits that would work great for one and look downright out of place on the others...

In general, skintight is awesome. Not just body suits, but long stockings or boots, opera gloves or bridal gauntlets, etc. ... Heck, I even love Candy Cane's elbow braces/pads/whatever those are, since they're tight and not bulky.

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Like random guy the face MUST be uncoevered. Barefoot and bareleg are pretty nice too.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
Preferred
Long Black/white body suit, skin tight. 1 or 2 piece. (Sango, Padme, Claymore)
i do really like short shorts. (Rebecca cowgirl)
1 piece dresses are always nice. (Ada Wong, Lucy - Elfen lied)
shoes/boots/bare/heels/socks all good to me
one of my new fetishes is a tight Camisole (spaghetti strap) those knock me off my feet hahaha
feel soft, reveal upper skin (shoulders/chest/arms) usually very tight, tucked in or not, i think these are very sexy. especially in Ryona situation

dislike
Nudity
too much clothes (some winter scenes look fine)
underwear/anything really skimpy is not that sexy to me

as for face cover, i don't mind if nose and mouth are covered, (kitana/sango) as long as i can see their emotions through their eyes ad hear them. OR blood dripping from inside the mask with a dazed look in their eyes. but i do prefer uncovered.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Interesting topic indeed. :P

Like a few others, my preference tends to change depending on the theme. Overall though I think my only requirement is that the clothes or costume looks unique in some way. My only real turn offs are naked / plain clothes ryona scenes.

I've always had a thing for skimpy platemail though.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I don't particularly care for nudity much in my ryona. Ideally, I'd like the stomach open and a bit of cleavage (okay, a LOT of cleavage). Also, legs are nice. It doesn't necessarily have to be a bikini though; Christie from DOA4 has my favorite outfit in the game as her original, but it's not a swimsuit.

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Now i'm thinking about it, santa mother clothe (like kasumi costume) isn't bad. In opposition to black lion i don't like christie's costume (generally i don't like black SMcostume :D)

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I agree with Raden's sentiment as far as wrestling's concerned. When I'm browsing on deviantart, I can't help but facepalm at the amount of topless and naked 3D wrestling renders I find. I'm not sure if attires are too much for their computers, or if they're just lazy. But I believe the attire is just as important as the girl herself. For example: You could dress Morrigan in a tiny G-String and a few triangles over the nipples. Yeah, she'd look hot. But she loses everything that makes her Morrigan.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Oddly enough, I like ladies in nice shining armor, like those heavy armors in lineage 2. But anything else is fine. As long as it doesn't include a helmet, and are wearing half decent clothes.

edit: something like this one
2qm3j8l.jpg

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
I generally like it the most when ryona'd girls show a lot of skin, but are not completely naked. That's why my favourite ryona clothes are bikinis or some other kinds of two-piece swimming suit. Various two-piece wrestling outfits are also quite good (though I prefer swimming suits). Like many people here, I really prefer a girl's midriff to be bare, so that's partly why I love two-piece suits in ryona.

I also think that fishnet stockings and high (up to the knee) leather boots on high heels are extremely hot. So my hottest ryona girl would wear a skimpy bikini, fishnets and high leather boots on high heels. Not very practical for a fight, but I like to think that she plans to distract her male opponent by dressing that way. Not that it would help her anyway.

The other ryona outfits I like are various tight-fitting clothes, especially pants, which do a great work of showing many a woman's shapely body, but I generally prefer outfits as described above.

BTW, HorridRyona, the outfit on the screenshot you've posted looks neither heavy, nor like armour. This is a typical fantasy outfit that is intended to make a woman look more attractive in the eyes of male gamers, not to provide protection.

Here are some hot pics with women in plate armour: 1, 2, 3 and 4

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I generally like it the most when ryona'd girls show a lot of skin, but are not completely naked. That's why my favourite ryona clothes are bikinis or some other kinds of two-piece swimming suit. Various two-piece wrestling outfits are also quite good (though I prefer swimming suits). Like many people here, I really prefer a girl's midriff to be bare, so that's partly why I love two-piece suits in ryona.

I also think that fishnet stockings and high (up to the knee) leather boots on high heels are extremely hot. So my hottest ryona girl would wear a skimpy bikini, fishnets and high leather boots on high heels. Not very practical for a fight, but I like to think that she plans to distract her male opponent by dressing that way. Not that it would help her anyway.

The other ryona outfits I like are various tight-fitting clothes, especially pants, which do a great work of showing many a woman's shapely body, but I generally prefer outfits as described above.

BTW, HorridRyona, the outfit on the screenshot you've posted looks neither heavy, nor like armour. This is a typical fantasy outfit that is intended to make a woman look more attractive in the eyes of male gamers, not to provide protection.

Here are some hot pics with women in plate armour: 1, 2, 3 and 4

I see lol was giving an example of the armor in L2 but I guess I like fantasy outfits of "heavy armor", although I do like those women in plate armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.