1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ryona and you.

Discussion in 'Ryona' started by Holymolydude123, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Holymolydude123

Holymolydude123 Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

This may sound a bit of an...immature question, but I am curious. Do you find that your interest in ryona causes you problems? In the area I live, the fact that anyone would find this appealing is considered next to evil. My fetish in this area is something I've had to keep mostly hidden simply because of the way those I'm around see it and those that enjoy it.
    Do you find this a problem or not really?

2. Sora

Sora Potential Patron

No, because I separate it from reality.

Do I ever dream about doing this to actual girls? HELL no. It's a fetish -- an out so to speak of sexual desires. Nothing more.

I wouldn't even dare trying to do this to my own girlfriend; in reality, I respect girls very much (probably more than I should haha... that's another story).

Connected to this story, I limit myself to ryona in video games/anime. I do -sometimes- watch real life ryona stuff, but I tend to stay away from it afterward/not look into it.

3. Unrelated

Unrelated Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Some people really like money, but that doesn't mean they're going to go rob a bank (they just bribe our politicians to screw us, but that's not for this forum).

I COULD act on some of my fetishes, but it would only be in a consensual situation-- a BDSM relationship, or such. Nothing wrong with that as long as you're being careful and living up to the trust involved.

4. Someone92

Someone92 Swell Supporter Staff Member Moderator

5. anotherguttersnipe

anotherguttersnipe Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

Well, it's not exactly something I like to blatantly broadcast about myself. At least, not around people I know IRL. And even online, there's only certain people who know of it.

6. FatalHolds

FatalHolds Guest

I keep my ryona interests to myself. The only person that knows about my fetishes is my older brother; I don't trust anyone else. Ryona is something I would never discuss with my IRL friends unless I somehow knew they were into ryona in the first place. I'm just worried that if I shared my interests with someone I knew, they would eventually tell everyone else (through gossip or something) and all of a sudden everyone will think I'm a freak. I can't risk that, especially since I'm in college. :killzonesmiley:

7. Holymolydude123

Yeah, I did not mean to suggest I want to practice this stuff in the real world. I was merely asking if you feel comfortable sharing your ryona-related fetishes with those around you. It appears I'm not the only one that does not.

8. Thinker

Thinker Potential Patron

I wouldn't say this is weird, people are usually very private with most of their deepest fantasies ... be it as extreme as putting on a nurses outfit or buying a pair of plastic handcuffs.

9. Holymolydude123

Perhaps. However, I don't find myself being as private with other fetishes though. I don't go around telling everyone I know or anything, but it is fairly common knowledge to those I spent time around what I like and dislike...except for the ryona-based stuff.

10. noice1

noice1 Avid Affiliate

Like many alternative fetishes, this isn't something you share with friends, loved ones, one-night stands, pets or Chris Hansen.

As for it being considered "evil", it really depends who you ask. Someone who's into bestiality might think we're sick. What does that mean? It's all in the eye of the beholder.

11. Sora

Sora Potential Patron

Oh, sorry. I misunderstood then.

No, this is pretty private, and will probably stay that way. Not that I'm ashamed by it or anything, but I do understand that your skeletons in the closet should remain as that -- in the closet.

12. oceansfiftynine

oceansfiftynine Potential Patron

13. Holymolydude123

Thank you for the information, as well as to you, Someone92. I had not seen that thread.

14. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

The most I've ever shared about my fetishes to anyone (besides you lovely folks) is my like of black women and nicely toned stomaches. And that's as far as I'm planning on going currently.

15. shz

shz Potential Patron

Why not with loved ones?

16. Holymolydude123

A good question. When I find myself in a series relationship you can bet she'll know about it. She'll probably be about the only one though...

17. noice1

noice1 Avid Affiliate

Ah, hmm, I thought it went without saying. I certainly didn't mean it was impossible to share with your mate, for example, but would you tell your parents or siblings about what gets you aroused?

18. Black Lion

It depends on the kind of family you live in, hehe.

19. Unrelated

Unrelated Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Is that banjo music I hear? :p

20. Black Lion

LOL! I set myself up for that one, huh?

Just so you guys know, I haven't shared my fetishes with anyone yet. Some families (outside of the South, too) are more comfortable with their sexual lives.