Rumble Roses Eroticism: Reiko vs Anasthesia (1 Viewer)

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Reiko was gasping and spitting out saliva as Anesthesia held on to her and kneeing her in the crotch: laughing evilly. Exhausted from her earlier fight with Candy Cane, Reiko gasped aloud as cum and urine flowed out of her vagina and continued filling the pool. Reiko panted loudly as Anesthesia smiled and DDT Reiko into the pool: sitting on Reiko's back and applying double Boston crab. As Anesthesia bent Reiko's back, Anesthesia started lapping the fluids from Reiko's hairy clitoris.

Reiko moaned sexually as Anesthesia licked deeper into Reiko's vagina but before she could get Reiko to orgasm again, Reiko used her legs' strength and pulled Anesthesia off her: slamming her into the wall of the pool. Reiko reached out and pulled herself up with the help of the edge of the pool while Anesthesia stood up massaging her face. Anesthesia quickly wrapped her arms around Reiko's waist and delivered three German suplexes on her: creating three splashes into the pool. At the last one, Anesthesia let go of Reiko who lay in the pool: holding her head.

Anesthesia grabbed Reiko by the hair and pulled her onto her feet. 'You still some fight left. Good, at least you will keep me entertain.'

Reiko gasped as Anesthesia punched her in the stomach for five times before lifting her into the air and slamming her down in a power bomb: splashing cum everywhere. Reiko screamed in pain as she slammed into the pool and moaned as Anesthesia had her in a sit out pin but instead of pinning her, was licking her hairy clitoris once more. Reiko moaned loudly as her climax was reaching the roofs and then she exploded with cum and urine: her vaginal fluids bursting out of her vagina like a volcano and flowing down to her. Anesthesia licked some of the fluids and smiled.

'Delicious! I'm going to feast on your juice everyday.'

Reiko looked up at her. 'You sick... Psycho...'

Anesthesia laughed. 'That's the price of being beautiful.'

Anesthesia pulled Reiko onto her feet and sat her on the edge of the pool. Anesthesia grinned and pressed her hairy vagina onto Reiko's and laid Reiko flat on her back as she grinded roughly onto her crotch. Reiko moaned and gasped erotically as Anesthesia yet again managed to touch her sensitive spot. Desperately, Reiko looked sideway and to her astonishment, spotted a syringe that Anesthesia used on her and Candy Cane: still half-full. Reiko reached out for it and grabbing hold of it, injected Anesthesia with the syringe. Anesthesia jumped at the sharp pain in her arms and backed away from Reiko. Anesthesia found what was causing the pain and quickly pulled it out but it was already too late.

Anesthesia moaned sexually as her dark brown nipples started leaking out fluid and her vagina flowing her cum and urine. Anesthesia covered both her breasts and crotch as Reiko slowly stood up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and grinning.

'Looks like the tables have turned you sex crazy bitch. Let's see if you like the taste of your own medicine.'

Reiko kicked Anesthesia in between her legs and as Anesthesia bent forward in pain, Reiko put her leg on top of Anesthesia's head and slammed her face first into the pool. Reiko put her feet behind Anesthesia's knees, grabbed her arms and rolling onto her back: holding Anesthesia in the air in a ceiling hold. Anesthesia screamed as more vaginal fluids fell into the pool and her joints being stretched to their limits. Reiko let go of Anesthesia and when Anesthesia fell onto her sides, Reiko applied bow and arrow hold on her: bending her sides.

Anesthesia screamed in pain and sexually as her vagina and nipples were still squirting fluids. After applying the hold for two minutes, Reiko pulled Anesthesia onto her feet and put her in an octopus hold: pushing Anesthesia's head lower and stretching her body to the limit. Anesthesia screamed but she swept her leg: making Reiko fell backwards onto her back and Anesthesia body slamming on her.

Anesthesia turned to face Reiko and started punching her face. 'You Japanese slut!' she snarled. 'You think you can defeat me? I will fuck you like I did to your sister and mother!'

While trying to block Anesthesia's punches, Reiko was shocked. 'You did what to my mom and sister?'

Anesthesia smirked. 'That's right whore! I fucked Fujiko and Kamikaze Rose!'

Anesthesia aimed another punch but Reiko caught it and glared at Anesthesia.

'Do not... Talked about my sister and mother like that!'

Reiko threw Anesthesia's fists aside and double punched Anesthesia in both breasts and when Anesthesia bent forward and clutched her breasts in pain, Reiko uppercut Anesthesia in the belly and right hook her in the face: knocking Anesthesia off her. Fuelled with new energy and strength after hearing what Anesthesia did to her sister and mother, Reiko pulled Anesthesia onto her feet and lifted her into the air: slamming her down into the pool with a power bomb. Anesthesia screamed as she splashed cum everywhere and as she lay in the pool, groaning in pain and arching her back: Reiko stood on the edge of the pool.

'This is for Fujiko and mom!' Reiko cried as she readied herself. 'Angel Dive!'

Reiko launched herself off the edge of the pool and slammed into Anesthesia: making the older woman spat out saliva like a fountain and cried in pain. Anesthesia gasped in pain before falling flat on her back: allowing Reiko to pin her.

'1... 2... 3!' Reiko counted and the bell rang: indicating she was the winner. Reiko panted with relief after winning two matches in a row. She crawled and slammed her wet hairy crotch into Anesthesia's moaning mouth.

'You wanted this right bitch?' Reiko panted. 'Then have your fill!'

Reiko moaned with relief as she orgasmed and urinated into Anesthesia's mouth, overflowing her mouth. Anesthesia gurgled and tried to swallow as much as she could but could not. When Reiko stood up, Anesthesia was choking and spitting out the fluids that was left in her mouth. Still in need for punishment, Reiko went to Candy Cane's gym bag and rummaged through it. As she did, she heard a moan behind her: Candy Cane had woken up.

Candy Cane groaned and as her vision cleared, she saw Anesthesia lying in the cum pool and Reiko still on her feet. 'You beat her? Damn, you're tough!'

Reiko smiled as she finally found something. 'Learnt everything from you, here.' She pulled out a pink strap-on and threw it at Candy Cane who caught it. Reiko found a red strap-on and put it around her waist. 'Since this bitch tried to fuck with us, let's fuck her and I don't mind letting you have some fun with her.'

Candy Cane looked at Reiko and then at Anesthesia and then backs at the strap-on before smiling widely. 'Yeah! Let's show this crazy bitch!'

Candy Cane put on the strap-on and stepped back into the pool while Reiko pulled Anesthesia onto her feet by the armpits and as Anesthesia stood up groggily, Reiko rammed the strap-on into her vagina while Candy Cane rammed hers into her anus: rubbing their wet bodies onto hers in a sandwich. Anesthesia moaned as both Reiko and Candy Cane were bucking her and it was only for a short time when Anesthesia exploded with cum and urine. Anesthesia had her tongue hanging out as Reiko sat on the edge of the pool after pulling out the strap-on from Anesthesia's crotch while Candy Cane still had her strap-on in Anesthesia's anus. Reiko forced the cum covered strap-on into Anesthesia's mouth and forced it down her throat while Candy Cane rammed her strap-on deeper into Anesthesia's anus.

'You like that bitch?' Candy Cane screamed erotically. 'How does it feel to be fucked like a dog?'

'Come on bitch!' Reiko cried. 'Cum again like the whore you are!'

Anesthesia moaned as she exploded with cum and urine again: panting heavily and her eyes half opened. Reiko and Candy Cane pulled their strap-on out of Anesthesia and tore it away: leaving Anesthesia in a kneeing position. Reiko and Candy Cane, however, lifted Anesthesia into the air and leaning their backs against each other with Anesthesia resting on their shoulders: they slammed Anesthesia into the pool in a double brain buster. Anesthesia screamed in pain before falling silent as Reiko and Candy Cane dropped her into the pool: Anesthesia was lying on her back and unconscious.

Giggling, Candy Cane sat on Anesthesia's face and Reiko connected her wet hairy clitoris to Anesthesia's in a sitting position: Candy Cane and Reiko kissing and rubbing their nipples into one another while gently rubbing their crotch onto Anesthesia's unconscious body. Their wet tongues twirled around another and their hard nipples pressed against each other as sweat washed away the cum off their bodies. Moaning in each other mouths, Reiko and Candy Cane orgasmed and urinated all over Anesthesia as they stood up slowly: still kissing deeply. They broke the kiss, leaving a string of saliva connecting to their mouths, and looked at each other deeply in the eyes.

'You know Reiko.' Candy Cane started, blushing. 'I've been thinking about this more and I... I'm falling in love with. I want you all to myself!'

Reiko smiled and kissed Candy Cane. 'And me too! I missed wrestling with you! We make an excellent team and we could still fight.'

'Definitely.' Candy Cane smiled and kissed Reiko back. 'Let's have another match at my place.'

Reiko smiled. 'Sure.'

Candy Cane packed her bag and holding her hands with Reiko, they left Anesthesia in the pool as the two new lovers leave the arena.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.