Rubix dialogues; Daughter Punishment added (7 Viewers)

BaconMinion

Potential Patron
Re: Rubix dialogues - Added Initiation V2, Cheating Wife

Hail and well met, Rubix; I am humbly asking if you would give me the green light to, in the near future, release to the world my own modified version of Baby Girl.

I've been working on it for not too long using your original as a base. I'm trying to keep it as long as your own, perhaps even make it longer, but my primary goal is to make it purely incest. A simply premise, honestly; father and mother were very sexually active and open so the daughter knows it, mother dies, daughter steps in to comfort the father she adores and to become the woman of the house.

With that said, I trust that you have no issue with such content and will allow me to keep using your original as a base. If not, well, I could always shelve it. Or delete it.

rubix

Potential Patron

Yeah dude, fucking run with it. Someone needs to do something with it, and I totally ran out of ideas...

I can only assume you'll make it better, this is awesome.

I'll wait and see what you do with it. Post when done

BaconMinion

Potential Patron

Hail Rubix, I finished it up and have already posted it in my topic.

You can easily find it because I'm not creative with names and called it Baby Girl Neo.

tommi

Potential Patron

Wow Rubix these are amazing!

i just started trying to do some of my own, and i see i have a lot of catchup to do! :)

rubix

Potential Patron

tommi said:
Wow Rubix these are amazing!

i just started trying to do some of my own, and i see i have a lot of catchup to do! :)

Good! New writers is always good!

As soon as you're ready to throw your' stuff to the forum wolves, I'll pick it up and try it out.

On an unrelated note, I am trying to write new things, but that pesky "Real Life" business keeps getting in the way, also a fair quantity of writer's block...

For now, I'm throwing up my modded version of Yurincolau's template into my OP, if you are an aspiring dialogue creator not knowing where to start, this is where all my filth originates. Hope you find it useful

rubix

Potential Patron
Re: Rubix dialogues - Added Sacrifice & template

Almost a month since I last posted some actual work... shocking behaviour.

So now we have The Sacrifice, a back to basics NC/reluctant style dialogue.

She is some kind of hero, he is some kind of villain. If she sucks his dick, he promises not to blow up the world (or kill a shitload of people, or something...it's left vague on purpose, as usual)

As OP says, written with Quorra/Clu, Amy Pond/some random evil, and Stargirl/Darkseid in mind (that is to say those were the character's I was using whilst writing it)

Check it out, hit me with some feedback.

This was a bit of a struggle to be quite honest, timing and imspiration wise. Unless I have a flash, might be a while before I put anything new together

mike

Casual Client
Re: Rubix dialogues - Added Sacrifice & template

Hey rubix,

Finally took the time to download and try (quickly) some of your dialogues. Good job on those you've got a great amount of stuff and I like your ideas. The personal assistant is probably my favourite so far.

Looking at your last dialogues I also see I have a lot to catch up with the dialogue system :P.

rubix

Potential Patron
Re: Rubix dialogues - UPDATED 7/7/12 Very personal assistant & Mindbending

Updated and cleaned up the OP, now only the best versions of each dialogue remain.

Very Personal Assistant was popular, so here is a new version with more actions, more lines.

Mindbending stuff also batch updated, had a brainwave, think this will work better using moods to switch personality rather than arm position (why i didn't do this in the first place escapes me...)

And next I'm going to make... a sandwich

EDIT And then I realised I'd made a mistake in my template file, which led to mistakes in pretty much every dialogue I'd made (pulled_up/down lines not working due to a misplaced capital letter...) Re-uploaded fixed versions, and decided to work on the interrogation series some more after re-checking all the lines and getting some new ideas

pinosante

Potential Patron
Re: Rubix dialogues - UPDATED 7/7/12 Very personal assistant & Mindbending

Hi rubix, awesome stuff. I just checked the updated boss dialogue and love it. I don't know if it was new stuff or not, but I love the shut_up lines, creating this double edged mind fuck: does she do this for the money or is she really excited. Nice stuff. And it teaches me about the "held:true" stuff, I didn't know you could let specific dialogue lines trigger based on the held position. Thanks for your hard work!

rubix

Potential Patron
Re: Rubix dialogues - UPDATED 7/7 VPA2 & Mindbending, 8/7 Interrogated innocent

pinosante said:
Hi rubix, awesome stuff. I just checked the updated boss dialogue and love it. I don't know if it was new stuff or not, but I love the shut_up lines, creating this double edged mind fuck: does she do this for the money or is she really excited. Nice stuff. And it teaches me about the "held:true" stuff, I didn't know you could let specific dialogue lines trigger based on the held position. Thanks for your hard work!

Yep Pinosante, all new stuff, glad to be of service.

Added new version of Interrogated Innocent (as usual, check OP). Now has actual dialogue between the interrogator and her, a bunch of new triggers and lines, as well as usual clean up and spell checking.
This will most likely get copy pasted and modified to make Interrogated Defiant V2 in the next few days.

Interrogator will also be getting a new version, this is actually one of my favourites (admittedly, it is an utterly fucking ridiculous setup)
so will be taking some time over it

rubix

Potential Patron
Re: Rubix dialogues; Updates...updates EVERYWHERE! Mindbending, VPA, Interrogation

Interrogated Defiant V2 is here, you know the drill;
check it out, you like it, throw me some kudos; you don't like it or have some improvements to suggest, feedback is the way to go

I think it might be time to take some requests...

However, IRL hella busy, so might not be very much in the way of new content any time soon

M

m7s0

Re: Rubix dialogues; Updates...updates EVERYWHERE! Mindbending, VPA, Interrogation

rubix said:
Abducted Princess Zelda - Where the idea began... Almost identical to the one above, but with specific reference points to OoT. For it to work, set his name to "Ganondorf" (or Ganon if you want to throw one of the penis mods on, and act out those princess/giant pig dalliances we all know happened back in the 16bit days)
Is there a Ganon-like penis mod? I don't see it in either of the two general penis mods threads under Loader Imports.

(Also, if you do decide to do more requests, I'm rooting for someone to make an LttP Ganon/Link dialog eventually.)

Yendorhawk

Potential Patron

I take no credit outside of fixing up grammar errors. Slowly plowing through the ones I have (downloaded from here of course). Heh, biggest fix so far 'your'' and 'you're' ('using you're throat' type errors).

Attachments

Abducted Princess Zelda.txt
12.8 KB · Views: 263

Abducted Princess.txt
12.5 KB · Views: 246

wswd009

Potential Patron

Coooooooooooooooool!
Very interactive dialogues! Love!
The Very Personal is just magic! I'm a suuuuuuuper haaaaaacker myself so I boldly made a spinoff of your VPA dialogue(pardon me for that!). It's something like a trainer abusing one of his humanoid pokemons to escape from his daily misery. Lots of name-spamming and Master-sandwiching haha.
So would you kindly permit me to post it elsewhere?
THX again for your amazing dialogue:-D

Attachments

`One more for training.txt
19.6 KB · Views: 257

rubix

Potential Patron

Yeah no problem

Been away a fair while, big IRL stuff.

Doubt I'll be doing much to any of this, feel free to do whatever to any of this you like (applies to everyone)
There's a whole ton of new dialogue writers with a vastly improved handle on the logic and coding for dialogue now, if anyone wants to modify anything with new methods, I am fully supportive of that.
THrow in a little credit to me somewhere ( I still have some ego left) and that's totally cool.

Kyro

Potential Patron

Some interesting looking dialogues you got there, good job. lol. >.>

rubix

Potential Patron
THere's a new one... fair while too.

Faron and Michaelitin are the users to thank for the inspiration, enjoy "Daughter Punishment"

Faron

Content Creator
rubix said:
THere's a new one... fair while too.

Faron and Michaelitin are the users to thank for the inspiration, enjoy "Daughter Punishment"

Thanks for your work pal, but I have a problem "Daughter Punishment" isn`t loading through EDIT, and direct LOAD doesn`t download anything accept intros. :( . Does anyone has similar problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.