[PC] RJ228433 Nekofuguri えろもんバトルアリーナ ~Eromon Battle Arena~ (1 Viewer)

Trigon

Casual Client
It's been quite a while since I posted a game that I've discovered here, but this one is mildly interesting. It's called えろもんバトルアリーナ (Eromon Battle Arena). It was released today. It is created by Nekofuguri, the same guy who made Female Warrior Mancase, Pegasus Knight X, and Pegasus Knight X II, among others.

DLSite Link: えろもんバトルアリーナ [ねこふぐり] | DLsite

So in this game, you basically play as some low-level monsters and fight in a battle arena. At first you battle other monsters to increase your level and gain gold to buy items. You will also get prizes for defeating the stages, including upgraded equipment and a slave girl for your quarters. At first you can only talk to her, but as you progress through the game, you can do more and more (perverted) stuff with/to the slave girl. Eventually, you will fight RPG heroines (DQ style) that have been captured and forced to fight in the arena (for the entertainment of the other monsters, I guess). During the battles you can grab the girl to drain her mana, and tap the grab button again to BR her. Each monster character you can play has slightly different BR animations.

I only played through most of the demo so far, so I don't yet know how to unlock the other monsters, etc.

The demo is somewhat tame as far as H, ryona, and fetish scenes are concerned, but the full game seems to have more content. Here is a video from the creator's blog showing some of the gameplay in the full game.

link to preview video

Edit - removed broken video and replaced with chobit video link

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.