Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 4.58.21 AM.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 1,156
Rika Costume1.0.swf
7.5 KB · Views: 18,556

Rika Costume1.0.swf
7.4 KB · Views: 17,751

Bluey5

Potential Patron
NICE! But the left sleeve on the shirt looks a bit weird...

Nice all in all though. I love the style, looks exactly like it too.

kurt7040

Content Creator
Dante said:
Nice mod. How long did it take to make your first one.

This wasn't my first, kitty pryde was. But, to answer ur question; I spent 2 hours on it for 3 consecutive days. And I think the results r pretty promising.

Renegade

Potential Patron
kurt7040 said:
Dante said:
Nice mod. How long did it take to make your first one.

This wasn't my first, kitty pryde was. But, to answer ur question; I spent 2 hours on it for 3 consecutive days. And I think the results r pretty promising.

Your time and effort really shows. Very nice import. Do you have any others on the way?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
It shows. It took me almost 2 months to get Jessica done. Mostly because I had no idea what I was doing with the code. Now a single mod can take 30 mins to 4 hours depending on detail

kurt7040

Content Creator
I dunno why its not working for you. I've gone back and checked everything and seems fine, but I will continue to look over it and hopefully find the problem... meanwhile; anyone having problems should just keep me posted and again, I am sorry for the inconvenience. ;D

Kwelude

Potential Patron
Another thing, why do you have 2 SWFs posted? Especially since one is .05kB larger than the other.

[edit] Pulled both, renamed one so as not to overwrite either. SDT can see it, can find it, a saved character retains the file address, it just does not load.
Even went back old SDT versions from 1.21.1b to 1.19b

kurt7040

Content Creator
My bad. The smaller one has all black outlines & the larger one has colored outlines like in the picture. Also, I've continued to look for a problem with the files, but I really can't find anything wrong with it. I have started working on two other projects (Terra from Teen Titans & Miss Martian from Young Justice), but I cannot allow this problem to halt my progress on these so until I finish my current mods you will have to deal with not having Rika for a little while longer. :-\ :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.