revelation online nude mod/armor mod request (1 Viewer)

Felldude

Content Creator
Mod still not found?

I'll give the short answer to what I posted above.

A tool exist to unpack and decrypt the .pg files. However to repack with the same encryption the private encryption key would have to be brute forced. Which is not possible in practical terms outside of a super computer...and that could still take days, weeks or months.

So the remaining method to mod the game would be to figure out how to enable archive invalidation, or see if the game will load archives that are not encrypted.

It may be possible without modifying the exe or dll files but I did not find a way.

Larfly

Potential Patron
Hope there is a mod out soon, since a nude texture already exists just enabling players to strip down to that would be nice.

T

Thug

I'll give the short answer to what I posted above.

A tool exist to unpack and decrypt the .pg files. However to repack with the same encryption the private encryption key would have to be brute forced. Which is not possible in practical terms outside of a super computer...and that could still take days, weeks or months.

So the remaining method to mod the game would be to figure out how to enable archive invalidation, or see if the game will load archives that are not encrypted.

It may be possible without modifying the exe or dll files but I did not find a way.
Can we use TexMod / OpenTexMod / uMod to mod this game?
This tool allows to mod textures without touching game resources.

WenchRyder

Potential Patron
I see in game that there is a Tick Box for 'Jiggle' physics, but the amount of 'jiggle' is barely noticeable, is there a way (for a simpleton like me) to go into the correct folder and increase the 'jiggle' effect? Anyone who can help me with this would earn my unending praise.....{@,@} XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.