Resource extraction. (1 Viewer)

drachehexe

Potential Patron
I'm looking for a program that can extract various compressed resources from game files. Way back I used to have one called simply Extractor, but that was years ago and its website is no longer valid. I need to extract sound, image, and text files. None of the video were compressed.

Sadly it's not for a nude project but to see about remaking or reworking an older game to play on modern systems. All of my searching comes up with only extracting sound from video files mostly. This being teh only modding site I frequent if someone could point me to the appropriate program(s) it would be much appreciated.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
You might want to check out Watto's game extractor. It works on quite a few games. It's not free, but you can visit the web site and see what games are supported, and to what extent. Here's the link.
WATTO STUDIOS - http://www.watto.org

drachehexe

Potential Patron
Excellent, thanks. I tried WATTO, doesn't seem to want to run. I actually think that's the one I used to have from years ago. Checking out Xentax now.

I appreciate the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.