Resident Evil 5: Simplesim's Jill Battlesuit Proper Release Complete (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Resident Evil 5: Simplesim's Jill Battlesuit Enhanced Complete

Simplesim is requesting this topic be closed. I have to respect his wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:

xellos49698

Content Creator
Sadly no, but it model was tweaked for better modifications to Jill's body. (Meaning less pixelation problems, crashes, jagged images, etc.)

filipgustaf

Potential Patron
The 'JILL Battlesuit Enhanced' seems to be kinda down from the downloading site. It would be great to have it working again as it's required for other skins to work properly :)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Link fixed, exe extractor replaced with just jill's files, and name of file shorten should prevent deletion again.

xejo

Potential Patron
Please make a video how to change the character as JIll, I dont understand about BACK UP. Im deaf guy here

xellos49698

Content Creator
All you have to do, to Install this mod, is to extract the folders and sub folders strictly according to its directories.

Overwrite all old files.

This mod replaces Sheva BSAA normal outfit. If the mod dont show up, you need to select the costume Sheva BSAA Normal.

It's recommended you back up your Resident Evil 5 files in case something goes wrong.

xejo

Potential Patron
Then, Can you make these pictures how to change Jilll from Sheva BSAA normal outfit? I will follow your step ok?

For example here's pic:
View image: f

I downloaded this Battlesuit Enhanced.7z I extract the folders, then open the "image" folder -->"archive" what I do? I didnt understand.. I tried to "COPY" all files (.arc) to Original "Image" folder and "PASTE" them they replaced.

Then I opened Launcher RE 5 ShortCut, I choose "Sheva BSAA normal outfit" and go to chapter for test if its working, it showed "Loading..." but it appeared ERROR! It said about pawn.....mod.. I dont understand what happened. I decided to REMOVE completely Resident Evil 5 PC. Then restart it and Install RE5 set up again. I don't want to happen it again.

please make more/less pics to show me I follow your step. Thank you for help!

I am from Philippines, I am deaf... I love Resident Evil 5 PC :)
I am boring with Sheva Im always playing as Sheva, I need to play as Jill with her partner Chris.

xellos49698

Content Creator
That's why you are suppose to back up your entire nativePC folder before doing anything..... A hassle I admit, but Resident Evil 5 has a long install process....

As for your problem, I apologized I should have removed the un installer, you don't need it.

All you need to do is copy both the image and sound folders to inside Nativepc.

Normally it would be found under, Program files > Capcom > Resident Evil 5 > Nativepc for a disk copy.

or

under Program files > Steam > Steamapps > Resident Evil 5 > Nativepc.

In other words, you need the Sound folder to be copied too, other wise you're going to get errors.

xejo

Potential Patron
It hppened again, I followed you here.

Click this link:

Copy both sounds and image to NativPC
I go to play Resident Evil 5 and choose "Normal BSAA Sheva oufit"
Then i choose chapter 1-1 but it appeared ERROR!

Please help me how to solve this problem, how did you play as Jill?

xellos49698

Content Creator
Exactly what Error are you getting? It's not giving me any error what so ever. I just tested it and it's working fine.... Right after you grab your weapon the game will change Sheva to Jill...

G

Gandalf

copy.png

copy2.png

copy3.png

xellos49698

Content Creator
Ok, I think I understand what happening I have to wipe my game clean first and do some testing, OK? Give me some time to get back to you.

Damn, I was afraid of that.... The files are fine... the problem is basically you don't have the other mods I've got installed. That's why you keep getting the pawn file error. I've had bad luck in the past upload files on 'other' uploading sites besides GVZ.

However, I'll try to upload a complete version for you to download xejo.

Last edited by a moderator:

xejo

Potential Patron
Sure, what I give you sometime?
I tried to download Josh Stone, It was working

here's this:

Joshstone.png

I choose "S.T.A.R.S. Chris outfit" as Josh Stone. I played as Josh in both story mode and the merc mode.
I didn't know what happened to the Jill with ERROR!

xejo

Potential Patron
No, I chose to download the "JILL Battlesuit Enhanced" but it was not working. Now I tried to download " new mediafire link (JBE GVZ)".. It is really working!!!!

here:
help.png
where is screen name "Sheva and Chris"? I need to see their condition.

How to adjust the zoom screen (normal)? please help me

xellos49698

Content Creator
where is screen name "Sheva and Chris"? GameResource_e.arc controls your hud. You can get the original GameResource_e.arc from you back up files... or from the link I just added to the first post.

How to adjust the zoom screen (normal)? Resident Evil 5 Trainer by wilsonso, you'll have to google it. Wilsonso never gave GVZ permision to host it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.