Resident Evil 4 multipackage mods Nude.rar (1 Viewer)

sunshine

Potential Patron
hi everyone,

it is true: i must be a fucking retard that i have this strange problem. it is really stupid to look for a 1st_em.rar when there is and will be no file with a name like that.
I will ask my children (even though they are adults) if they can follow the instructions.
and no, english isn't my mother tongue, and the older i get the worse were getting my foreign languages (like this construction of words lol).
but thanks to styx101 it clears everything, especially for an outsider.
@Gandalf: in this scenario an insider would be someone with experiance in resident evil folder system. and , as i said, in my many modding years i realized that it became common for modders to write instructions for insiders. and that would be gamers with experiance in altering the file system in game folders (and linked folders) FOR A SPECIAL GAME.

another question: the mods work fine now. but there are still heavy grafic failiures if all in this thread mentioned mods were installed simultaneous.
if its my fault again, then a simply "should work" will be ok by me.

i must admit there were only a few people that share my opinion about compiling a readme:IT IS NITPICKING.. and it should be.
as i said, it is like preparing a delicios meal - with many hours cooking and getting the best ingrediances - and finally the meal is served on dirty plates by accident. it was'nt meant to be served like that, but the landlord thought that all plates would be fine and didn't care anymore after cooking.

@ Gandalf: this is only an allegory for software engeneering. i don't blame anyone for beeing a bad host.

@everybody: iam sorry if i blamed you for my lack of understanding

a good day to everyone

sunshine

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

No one called you a retard or stupid and i'm sorry if i jumped to conclusions.
Xellos is very patient and he would have continued to work with you.
I know that installing some mods can be complicated but giving up and blaming the instructions or your helper isn't very productive.

We have members from all over the world and i for one like it that way.
You can use your own language here as long as you add a translation.

but the instructions are written for insiders. maybe that's intended.
Not everyone is good at creating an easily understandable readme they sometimes assume too much but you had someone willing to help you and you gave up.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Sunshine it's perfectly fine as long as it works for you. The goal here is to perserve these mods for everyone who wants them.

If modders didn't want to share there work, they don't have to post them online, they can just keep them off the web entirely. Try to be a little more open minded here, everyone is willing to help new people to get mods to work.

However, getting upset helps no one, and you could possible offend the actual modders here, which would cause them not to want to host there works on GVZ

Styx101 thanks again for adding better instructions to the post. I've had to reload these files so many times that readding more detailed instructions was the last thing on my mind.

styx101

Swell Supporter
Peace,Friendship,Chewing Gum!:D
As seriously,I'am really proud of my GVZ membership and my great friends modders here.

G

Gandalf

ec5b58009d5a69f5f470bcdc6090c.gif

rudysevic

Potential Patron
I want to ask something, how to play as Leon with nude Ashley?
and how to make Nude Ashley become giant like el gigante? I see from some website, there is screenshot Leon RPD with giant nude ashley.. I'm sorry my English is not good enough. Thanks

xellos49698

Content Creator
"I want to ask something, how to play as Leon with nude Ashley?"

Leon with Nude Ashley Main Game Link need to be downloaded and installed.

Follow these instruction instead... and use google translate if you have trouble understanding English. I use google translate for understanding German all the time.)

Step 1: Download gca_e.rar , you need the extractor to unzip the data for xfile.dat.

However, before you can use gca_e.rar to extract xfile.dat you need to rename it xfile.gca.

Step 2: Download the Nude mod you want to use and unzip the files.

Step 3: Copy the mod files in to the xfile folder you extracted using gca_e.rar, (To be sure the the game.exe file doesn't access the original data, remove xfile.dat and xfile.gca so the game.exe file doesn't select that info. Usually, it's not necessary.)

Step 4: launch the game.

"and how to make Nude Ashley become giant like el gigante?"

That's not a mod created by GVZ. Can you post a link from the website fo us here? With more infomation it possible to try and search for the mods creator.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Ha ha, I know about that guy, but I somehow missed he was hosting that mod.)

You didn't have any issues with installing el gigante Ashley with the instructions here, right?

rudysevic

Potential Patron
yeah, so far I don't have any issues about the installation. he2x. I have one more question, cause I am very curious about some video in youtube. Can we play as nude ada with ada move and weapon too (not Leon move) in main game?? Unfortunately the video was deleted by youtube. I am sorry if I have too many questions..

Ayashimi

Potential Patron
Arigato ^^

I have other mods download in the deviantart with i not have if these mods avalible from the game or not o the other game resident evil 5

C

champ78

for people using vista or win 7 that have trouble renaming the xfile.dat to xfile.gca Go to: Control Panel> Switch to classic view> folder options> view> Uncheck Hide Extensions for known files.

Cash4488

Potential Patron
This is one of the reasons I joined the original site back in the day, these are some of the best mods ever!:D

djbrianskillz

Potential Patron
when i choose costume speacial 2 it still has features of leon like shoulders hair exc its kinda funny but id like to remove it if i can how do i fix that prob??

xellos49698

Content Creator
I don't believe it is fix able, at least the original author of double ashley and nude ada for main game never corrected the camera problems. Never bother me because I don't use those mods, just Ashley nude and Ada nude for her side quest in Re4.

All I can tell you is that if your interest in swapping Leon's model for either Ada or Ashley nude your going to have the weird camera, sorry.

L

latranchedepain

In Double Ashley Nude, you say at step 7 to extract the em folder from the "second archive" (that contains game.exe)...
What do you mean? Wich one is the second archive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.