Resident Evil 4 multipackage mods Nude.rar (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Resident Evil 4 multipackage mods Nude

(NOT GUARANTEED FOR RE4 HD ON STEAM!)

1.jpg

3.jpg 2.jpg

ResidentEvil4 b.JPG ResidentEvil4.jpg

I have included every single RE4 nude mod in one nice downloadable package along with the gca_e.exe.

Download Links

gca_e.exe: View attachment gca_e.rar

Ada's Nude Side Quest Original: View attachment ResidentEvil4 Ada subquest nude.rar

Ada's Nude Side Quest New: View attachment _RE4_Ada.rar

Ada's Nude New Main Game: View attachment NudeAda_Maingame_jenni.rar

Double Ashley Nude: http://www.mediafire.com/?j8bhf917olobsbh

Leon with Nude Ashley Main Game: View attachment ashley.rar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions. Please Read!

Resident Evil 4 multipackage mods NAAA.
Download the Resident Evil 4 multipackage including GCA_e.exe
Con if you have Norton install on your computer it's going to claim
GCA_e.exe is a virus. It is NOT a virus. It's like winzip or Winrar.
The purpose of GCA_e.exe is so you can Rename the xfile.dat to xfile.gca
in your Resident Evil 4 game installed folder and then basically extract
all the game files so you can install the nude mods here.

Now that being said,
- Start the gca_e.exe, choose File -> Extract File and open the xfile.gca.
- In Extract Options unhook Create Folder From ...,
Set Decryption to None

set Output to Same as Input Folder
Click OK and wait, if the File is extracted.
- You should delete now the xfile.gca ( you can make up a copy of xfile.dat if you want).
Once that is done, your going to open the Xfile folder you just created and go to the EM
subfolder.

- Open the EM sub folder and copy pl16 folder over the existing Pl16 folder so that
"ResidentEvil4 Ada subquest nude" for Seperate Ways Ada will now be nude. (Or you can
use "_RE4_Ada" to also have a different nude verison of Ada for Seperate Ways)

- Open the EM sub folder and copy file pl05 for "Ashley" so Ashley will follow
Leon around in the main game nude. (Replaces Pop star costume.)

- Open the Em sub folder and copy 1st_em.rar and then install 2nd_em.rar so that
both Leon and Ashley will now be nude Ashley Twins for the "Double Ashley Nude."

- Open the Em sub folder and copy all the folders in "NudeAda_Maingame_jenni"
so that a nude verison of Ada will replace Leon for the main game.

That's all folks,
Enjoy
Xellos

Side note: This mod is the property for GVZ. Please do not upload this mod anywhere else. And full credit goes to the original authors of the various mods in this package. I take no credit for there fine work.

Last edited by a moderator:

killzone12

Content Creator
theres no option to download at that site is there anyway for it to be hosted on a different site??

G

games7777

Whenever I try to download it an error screen pops up can you please upload the file to another site?

G

Gandalf

Yeah i'm getting a connection timeout,the server might be busy or some other problem.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Link fixed. Will not be reloading Double Ashley nude unfortuately every time I try to share this mod it get reported as copyright infringement, is to much trouble. Sorry.

K

Kudos-M

Could someone clarify on what the instruction are saying because its confusing to me,Thanks.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Sorry I was trying to be exact. The main point is to have the game launcher use the data from the xfile folder you extracted using gca_e.rar. (ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO BACK UP xfile.dat BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.)

Step 1: Download gca_e.rar , you need the extractor to unzip the data for xfile.dat.

However, before you can use gca_e.rar to extract xfile.dat you need to rename it xfile.gca.

Step 2: Download the Nude mod you want to use and unzip the files.

Step 3: Copy the mod files in to the xfile folder you extracted using gca_e.rar, (To be sure the the game.exe file doesn't access the original data, remove xfile.dat so the game.exe file doesn't select that info. Usually, it's not necessary.)

Step 4: launch the game.

Droganis

Potential Patron
So, I'm trying this out, and getting a rather odd response in game for the Ada replacement for Leon mod. The meshes are there, and look great, but no textures. At least for her body. Head is fine, but body is now a complete white naked Ada. I at first just created a new folder called xfile and plunked the folders in them, getting that result, then tried your method with the xfile.gca decompression and plopping the nude versions in there, same result. Any idea what is going wrong? Am I just missing something, maybe?

Nude Ada for her sidequest? Works fine, looks great. Haven't gotten to Ashley yet, so no comment there.

xellos49698

Content Creator
There a Double Ashley nude mod that I'm not including due to the fact it keeps getting remove. I could try to reload it.... ok check the first post for the mediafire link.

Now, try downloading Double Ashley Nude first, installing it, and then try to apply Ada Nude to replace Leon.

sunshine

Potential Patron
hello everybody,

as the new one i have to say that iam happy having found this site.

but as a gamer i really can't install these nude mods.
i don't want to show off, but as aprogrammer and a member of a modding team (ARMA II) i worked already with files, folders and mods.
following the steps in this thread won't work for me. all textures are totally screwed..
i think there are some steps missing. maybe for all of you it is clear that some steps are neccesary - so they are not mentioned - but for some1 new to re4 these steps are no help.

some questions (humbly asked):
- is it really neccesary to install all mods (1rst post)
- do i have a em folder inside the main re4 folder AND in the xfile folder (following the instructions from the DAN readme)?
-can i use old savedat files?

it could be that its only my bad english and i don't understand the instructions correclyt.
but i really would appreciate a new step by step for idiots like me - according to my questions above.

a nice day to all of you

sunshine

xellos49698

Content Creator
"is it really neccesary to install all mods (1rst post)"

No you can pick and choose what you like, some are for the same model replacement For Example between: Ada's Nude Side Quest Original and Ada's Nude Side Quest New. You only want to install one of these mods depending on the Ada nude mod you like.

Like wise, to use Ada's Nude New Main Game you must install Double Ashley Nude for main game first before you can install Ada's Nude New Main Game or Ada's Nude New Main Game won't work right.

If you're not interested playing with Leon as a nude Ada. Instead install Leon with Nude Ashley Main Game like I do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"- do i have a em folder inside the main re4 folder AND in the xfile folder (following the instructions from the DAN readme)?"

Follow these instruction instead... and use google translate if you have trouble understanding English. I use google translate for understanding German all the time.)

Step 1: Download gca_e.rar , you need the extractor to unzip the data for xfile.dat.

However, before you can use gca_e.rar to extract xfile.dat you need to rename it xfile.gca.

Step 2: Download the Nude mod you want to use and unzip the files.

Step 3: Copy the mod files in to the xfile folder you extracted using gca_e.rar, (To be sure the the game.exe file doesn't access the original data, remove xfile.dat and xfile.gca so the game.exe file doesn't select that info. Usually, it's not necessary.)

Step 4: launch the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"-can i use old savedat files?"

Sure, I'm fairly sure I included an old save file that comes with one of the mods there. (Probably in Ada's Nude Side Quest Original.)

sunshine

Potential Patron
thanx for your kind reply.

still i won't find any 1st_em.rar nor 2nd_em.rar in any of the mentioned downloads.

and if i open the "NudeAda_Maingame_jenni" i find an em folder, an ogg folder and an xfile folder WITH another em folder.

- Open the Em sub folder and copy all the folders in "NudeAda_Maingame_jenni"
so that a nude verison of Ada will replace Leon for the main game.

=> word by word that would mean i open the em folder i the re4 main directory/xfile that i just created with the gca extractor.
then i copy the xfile folder, the ogg folder and the em folder inside the re4 main directory/xfile/em folder.
but that seems to be wrong and doesn't work.

conclusion: iam giving up, play the game as it is, and for some nudity i can watch Eskimo Limon lol.

from the videos i've seen these mods are really great - thanks for the hard work - but the instructions are written for insiders. maybe that's intended.

i think it is sad: after weeks of research, scripting, solving problems and finally finishing a great mod there are only 2 minutes spend for the instructions.

all of you a fair day and thy again for the quick reply

sunshine

G

Gandalf

Written for insiders what the fuck does that mean?
Don't blame others for your inability to understand.

styx101

Swell Supporter
Sunshine,it's very simply even for child.First archive (em folder) MUST BE IN em folder INSIDE xfile folder.EM folder from second archive is OTHER EM FOLDER and MUST BE IN ROOT DIRECTORY of the game.OGG folder with pl folder inside (sound) MUST BE IN ROOT DIRECTORY of the game too.
Resume:
1st archive (em with many folders inside) - root game folder\xfile\em (override all)
2nd archive (em with some pl files) - root game folder\em
sound (ogg folder with pl folder inside) - root game folder\ogg
PS.Your problems is very strange.It's really very simply.Is English Your first language?
Apropos,sorry for my english-it's not my first language.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.