Resident Evil 3 Vore Ryona - Jill is a Real Sandwich (No Whiteout) + Rare Worm Vore (2 Viewers)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I decided to make a vore ryona video for Jill where she was swallowed whole by both the Gamma Hunters and the Worm , Sadly in the past the swallowing animation stops midway until it totally white fadeout but using an emulator and a gameshark code that clears the white fadeout then I successfully got the full swallowing animation

As for the worm then i read somewhere that in rare occasions the worm will swallow Jill whole and after nearly an hour of tries I got it so I also wanted to share it with you who never see it before

This is a great video for any Vore Fan

RE3.mp4_snapshot_01.45_[2015.01.28_17.47.38].jpg
RE3.mp4_snapshot_01.54_[2015.01.28_17.45.34].jpg
RE3.mp4_snapshot_01.10_[2015.01.28_17.41.58].jpg
RE3.mp4_snapshot_02.32_[2015.01.28_17.54.26].jpg

Download Link

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I liked the way you handled the two different scenes from the two different games. It matched up nicely. If I may offer criticism, I would make the cutscenes play out as such:

Start off with the scene of her leaving the clock tower and seeing the helicopter arrive. Then cut to the scene of Jill hearing the glass break with it transitioning to the Hunter Gamma rocking the container around. Then having the same order of cutscenes play out as you had in the beginning (sans the one where she is approaching the R.P.D. building) with Jill reacting to what she is seeing. Then the rest of the video playing out as seen with her getting attacked and then eaten.

Of course, I would abuse closeups and slow motion like an idiot and I know that's tasteless. And I like nudity, but I think most would prefer Jill with clothes on. To my knowledge, this is no full RE3 Jill nude mod, but there is a topless one which is... something given the polygon count for the game. Great video, regardless. Shame her body just flatout vanishes when the Grave Digger (the worm) eats her.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the tips carl :) , but regarding the "Jill approaching the R.P.D Building" I couldn't erase this scene because it has a very hot shot that i couldn't miss :)

RE3.mp4_snapshot_00.01_[2015.01.28_13.08.19].jpg

but other than that , the order you described makes more sense but i didn't make it because of that shot :)

And yeah , I wish the Gravedigger vore animation was better than that (Like the worm vore animation in Code Veronica) but it was a rare attack so i included it to save time for those who heard about it but can't execute it and it randomly happened after an hour of trying :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.