Best vore scenes in video games and mainstream media ? (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Hello all

In your opinion , what is your favorite vore scenes that happened in either video games or mainstream media ?

My favorites in video games are

1-) The gamma hunters in Resident evil outbreak
2-) The gamma hunters in Resident evil 3 (Different animation from outbreak)
3-) The hydra and Man-eater box in Dragon Dogma (the gulp in this one is A+)

Sadly in mainstream as far as i saw there isn't a lot of great onscreen vore scenes for females in either live action or animation but in power rangers i enjoyed knowing that Trini the female yellow ranger was trapped inside terror toad belly and also enjoyed knowing that the female blue ranger was trapped inside serpentina belly but sadly no onscreen swallowing whole scene occurred for the females

So what is you favorite vore scenes in either video games or mainstream media ?

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
probably the snake boss from the original Resident Evil! wish they brought that death back for the remake :(

mudball2

Potential Patron
Bit of a shame there's not a whole lot of onscreen vore for females in mainstream media, but I think the recent Jurassic World had a scene like that, even though it was cut a bit short for the actual swallowing part.

Demon141

Avid Affiliate
Gamma Hunter will always remain my favorite for Jill Valentine ryona. The entire animation of how she's swallowed when wearing both the RE3 costume and the police uniform turned me on for some reason.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
this one might be my favourite ^,..,^

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Wow :) , This one is pretty good although it would be a little better if it was soft vore all the way from the start to the end but it is a great vore scene and the swallowing animation is super

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Gamma Hunter will always remain my favorite for Jill Valentine ryona. The entire animation of how she's swallowed when wearing both the RE3 costume and the police uniform turned me on for some reason.

At lest she died happy, after all 98.99% of women love to be *Eaten* LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.