1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil Zero Rebecca nude mod

Discussion in 'Adult Mods' started by ShodaiDerio, Jan 28, 2016.

1. ShodaiDerio

ShodaiDerio Vivacious Visitor

Hello all,
    For fans of Resident Evil nude mods done by maliwei777 he just recently posted his newest nude mod on 3dm. Not sure if I'm putting this post in the right place but anyone good at doing stuff on that Chinese site? I already have a membership there but they made it more tricky to do post which earn the points. Even with Google translate I can't get the verification questions right, lol. Otherwise it seems waiting until February 7th to have free availability to the mod.[​IMG]

2. ShodaiDerio

Okay, I got the mod now (^_^)
    Still others can go check it out. The mod replaces one of Rebecca's DLC outfits.

3. Phuket99

Phuket99 Potential Patron

Please. Upload

4. ShodaiDerio

Click on the MEGA link below.
    MEGA

Juls, sp4rkfist, LightningX69 and 2 others like this.
  5. siframe

siframe Vivacious Visitor

Thanks for the share Shodaiderio! You're a star mate, good to see you round here too.

ShodaiDerio likes this.
  6. ShodaiDerio

Thanks, it's cool to see you on here too!

Phuket99 and siframe like this.
  7. tekmarvl

tekmarvl Vivacious Visitor

@ ShodaiDerio, it's great that you have provided a link and are sharing the mod with others. I too am sharing the same mod as you, and have mentioned that I would give the link to anyone who PM's me asking for it. I'm not really sure how many people are aware of this, but I have made a request for this particular mod in the Adult Mod Requests section of the forum board and it had been fulfilled when I tracked down the mod with the help of xellos49698.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to create a new topic thread, when you could have easily made a posted comment in the request thread that I had originally started for the same purpose, which was to find if such a mod was available, obtain it, and then share it with others.

Everything that you stated here was already covered in my own topic thread, and was posted way before you created yours.

Regardless ... what's done is done.

If anyone feels like they may need help in figuring out where to put the mod and how to use it in their game, I have made a simple two-step visual guide, that will help you get started. Just drop me a line by PM, and I will show you how, if you need help.

8. ShodaiDerio

Hello tekmarvl, sorry man but I didn't know about your thread. Now thinking about it more I think I came across a request page regarding creating a nude Rebecca and it must of been you. I must of forgot... But that's awesome you were helping out regards to the nude mod.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  9. tekmarvl

@ ShodaiDerio, No worries, was just wondering about your topic thread is all. Similar to some things which I had mentioned / commented on in my own request thread for the mod.

All's good.

Phuket99, ShodaiDerio and siframe like this.
  10. siframe

siframe Vivacious Visitor

To be fair buddy, having no skills with modding I never look in the requests section, so this is the first place I saw I posted. Did your request not get moved when it was filled? Hats off to both you guys for getting this out to us all anyway.

Edit: ah I see now I re-read your post what you were saying. Guess it's the way to do things round here if we find a mod to check for request threads. Noted for the future.

Phuket99 and ShodaiDerio like this.
  11. tekmarvl

@ siframe, you know it's funny that you mention that, cause I thought that as soon as my request had been filled, aside from having help in finding the mod, that it would have been moved to the Adult mods section, or at least my particular request for the mod would have been locked since my request was filled.

Oh well, guess one of the moderators hadn't noticed ? In any regard I am glad to have had such great response as well as interest to the request for the mod I had made. It really is a great game.

12. jefffry

jefffry Potential Patron

Maliwei should have many mods for some or all re games for pc. Can you try to share it here too please?

13. nudeseeker

nudeseeker Avid Affiliate

Anyone can add better skin textures or skintones?