Resident Evil Zero Rebecca nude mod (1 Viewer)

ShodaiDerio

Casual Client
Hello all,
For fans of Resident Evil nude mods done by maliwei777 he just recently posted his newest nude mod on 3dm. Not sure if I'm putting this post in the right place but anyone good at doing stuff on that Chinese site? I already have a membership there but they made it more tricky to do post which earn the points. Even with Google translate I can't get the verification questions right, lol. Otherwise it seems waiting until February 7th to have free availability to the mod.
171845x4j8cpzwv1wk1k1j.jpg

ShodaiDerio

Casual Client
Okay, I got the mod now (^_^)
Still others can go check it out. The mod replaces one of Rebecca's DLC outfits.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ ShodaiDerio, it's great that you have provided a link and are sharing the mod with others. I too am sharing the same mod as you, and have mentioned that I would give the link to anyone who PM's me asking for it. I'm not really sure how many people are aware of this, but I have made a request for this particular mod in the Adult Mod Requests section of the forum board and it had been fulfilled when I tracked down the mod with the help of xellos49698.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to create a new topic thread, when you could have easily made a posted comment in the request thread that I had originally started for the same purpose, which was to find if such a mod was available, obtain it, and then share it with others.

Everything that you stated here was already covered in my own topic thread, and was posted way before you created yours.

Regardless ... what's done is done.

If anyone feels like they may need help in figuring out where to put the mod and how to use it in their game, I have made a simple two-step visual guide, that will help you get started. Just drop me a line by PM, and I will show you how, if you need help.

ShodaiDerio

Casual Client
@ ShodaiDerio, it's great that you have provided a link and are sharing the mod with others. I too am sharing the same mod as you, and have mentioned that I would give the link to anyone who PM's me asking for it. I'm not really sure how many people are aware of this, but I have made a request for this particular mod in the Adult Mod Requests section of the forum board and it had been fulfilled when I tracked down the mod with the help of xellos49698.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to create a new topic thread, when you could have easily made a posted comment in the request thread that I had originally started for the same purpose, which was to find if such a mod was available, obtain it, and then share it with others.

Everything that you stated here was already covered in my own topic thread, and was posted way before you created yours.

Regardless ... what's done is done.

If anyone feels like they may need help in figuring out where to put the mod and how to use it in their game, I have made a simple two-step visual guide, that will help you get started. Just drop me a line by PM, and I will show you how, if you need help.
Hello tekmarvl, sorry man but I didn't know about your thread. Now thinking about it more I think I came across a request page regarding creating a nude Rebecca and it must of been you. I must of forgot... But that's awesome you were helping out regards to the nude mod.

Last edited:

siframe

Swell Supporter
To be fair buddy, having no skills with modding I never look in the requests section, so this is the first place I saw I posted. Did your request not get moved when it was filled? Hats off to both you guys for getting this out to us all anyway.

Edit: ah I see now I re-read your post what you were saying. Guess it's the way to do things round here if we find a mod to check for request threads. Noted for the future.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ siframe, you know it's funny that you mention that, cause I thought that as soon as my request had been filled, aside from having help in finding the mod, that it would have been moved to the Adult mods section, or at least my particular request for the mod would have been locked since my request was filled.

Oh well, guess one of the moderators hadn't noticed ? In any regard I am glad to have had such great response as well as interest to the request for the mod I had made. It really is a great game.

jefffry

Potential Patron
Maliwei should have many mods for some or all re games for pc. Can you try to share it here too please?

Comfortblynumb2

Potential Patron
Is it true, i need to beat the game twice to be able to use this costume?

Would it be a possibility to find a save, that i can import to just use it right away?

Also, is this skin used in the campaign? Or is there like a Mercenary mode type thing?

siframe

Swell Supporter
As far as I remember this replaces a dlc costume, so you can use it as soon as you reach the first spot you can change costumes. Definitely a campaign costume. It's the one for Jill in re1 that requires 2 play-throughs, though there's a trainer for that game available from the steam forums that makes that unnecessary too. Only problem is avoiding the temptation to give yourself an infinite shotty while you're there lol. Thus if you have problems I'd think searching for a trainer would solve the issue anyway.

Comfortblynumb2

Potential Patron
Thanks for the response, so it covers up a DLC costume then. Can you tell me which one, cuz currently i don't own any of them, and i don't want to buy the whole pack of 10, when i could just buy the one it works for.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Sportswear, from costume pack 3... As discussed on this page, about halfway down:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56909-resident-evil-0-hd/page-2

Have fun! Further research shows that trainer for re1hd also works for re0hd, so if you have the dlc you ought to be able to have the mod active from the second you finish the first cutscene. Get the trainer here:

Fluffy Manager 5000 |

Damn good bit of software, with no ads or nonsense between you and downloading it. Make sure the game is running before you activate it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.