Request: Rebecca Chambers Nude Mod - RE 0 HD Remaster (1 Viewer)

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
As this game is fairly new (for the PC), there hasn't been too many available mods. The ones that I was fortunate enough to come across only exist on a Persian website, and even the available mods there are quite small and range from a character swap of Rebecca with Ada Wong, and Billy to Wesker, and some simple color swaps and small customizations in appearance with some of the costumes. Nothing too big.

What I am requesting is a complete full nude mod of Rebecca Chambers for use in both the main game, and Wesker Mode (after you play the main game once, and unlock this mode).

For the advantageous modders out there who would like to take on this challenge, here is a general idea of how I would like to see this potential mod look like in the game:

rbkyBFj.jpg

Here are some other images of Rebecca Chamber's other outfits that can be used in the game, some of which are part of the DLC Content:

IqIkwb8.jpg

7YAO8v6.jpg

aNHiwLW.jpg

RyID4fd.jpg

DKTjmQj.png

m9BeKul.png

XfV3Wod.jpg

T5Zk2sX.png

qDp6pfj.jpg

uNPRTIv.png

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ xellos49698, Thank you for posting that very useful bit of information. I have been searching through all the modding sites I know of. This mod must have just been recently released, however it requires payment in Chinese currency in order to download it, as Mailwei777 originally created the mod.

On the positive side, the cool thing I like about this particular modder is that he will be offering the mod for free beginning on February 7th, 2016 from the 3DM Game forums. Source of information from here: Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster Nude Rebecca Mod Available For Download

If you can not wait that long, or have trouble navigating around the 3DM Game forums site, feel free to private message me, and I will upload the mod for you and give you a download link for it.

So for anyone who would like this mod, just send me a PM, and I will upload it for you.

Also, if anyone is looking for any other cool or interesting mods for either Rebecca Chambers or RE 0: HD Remaster, I came across an interesting one that replaces Rebecca's leather outfit in the game with her Battle Suit from the Wesker Mode.

Here is the source link where you can find the mod and view screen shots of how this mod looks in the game: Rebecca - Battlesuit over Leather |

In my own personal opinion, I don't believe that anyone should have to pay for a mod that should otherwise be free. If on the other hand it was a game developer that I felt inclined to pay for extra DLC content for a game that I really enjoyed, then and only then would I pay for the additional content.

Game modders that create a mod for a game have the right to do what they want with their mods, but charging money for something such as a mod really gets under my skin, when there are plenty of other modders out there who would offer and share there mods publicly for free.

Another thing that I can't stand are modders who showcase their mods on YouTube, but simply refuse to share it openly and freely with the public. Really what is the point of showcasing your mod, if you aren't going to share it.

xellos49698

Content Creator
No problem, I still lurk around here, even though I'm retired from creating mods.

As for Simplesim deciding not to share his content anymore, that's his choice. I think it's unfortunate that other people will never have a chance to enjoy Simplesim's new mods, but understand why he won't do it anymore.

Too many times, some ***hole gets a hold of a modder's work and start charging fees to download it. They make money breaking the law, and the mod creator can't do a thing about it because technically the content is illegal.

Then half the time the publisher gets mad, and patches the game so the mod won't work anymore; unless it happen to be a nice publisher like Bethesda who openly share there tools.

Hetynne

Potential Patron
In my own personal opinion, I don't believe that anyone should have to pay for a mod that should otherwise be free. If on the other hand it was a game developer that I felt inclined to pay for extra DLC content for a game that I really enjoyed, then and only then would I pay for the additional content.

Game modders that create a mod for a game have the right to do what they want with their mods, but charging money for something such as a mod really gets under my skin, when there are plenty of other modders out there who would offer and share there mods publicly for free.

Another thing that I can't stand are modders who showcase their mods on YouTube, but simply refuse to share it openly and freely with the public. Really what is the point of showcasing your mod, if you aren't going to share it.

First point I wholly concur with, second I don't really mind either way as if an enduser were to be generous, the mod would be shared freely anyway, and if not it just means the world has not lost anything special regardless. The last is probably a dig at johnevans or whatever his name is, and I can't argue since his yt vid descriptions are literally a dickwaving contest with some troll on some nondescript mod forum site, and all the while he ignores all requests to share a link to his (quite honestly) slipshod mods.

I've sent a PM to you btw.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
No problem, I still lurk around here, even though I'm retired from creating mods.

As for Simplesim deciding not to share his content anymore, that's his choice. I think it's unfortunate that other people will never have a chance to enjoy Simplesim's new mods, but understand why he won't do it anymore.

Too many times, some ***hole gets a hold of a modder's work and start charging fees to download it. They make money breaking the law, and the mod creator can't do a thing about it because technically the content is illegal.

Then half the time the publisher gets mad, and patches the game so the mod won't work anymore; unless it happen to be a nice publisher like Bethesda who openly share there tools.

First, glad to have you on board with us xellos49698, I believe I have seen you around a few times when the Undertow forums were known as GameVixenZone back then.

Second, I do agree, that yes it is unfortunate that sometimes a modder's work may fall into the hands of some miscreant with bad intentions who will take the work of others and claim it as his own or try to go on some money making venture and sell property that he doesn't properly have ownership to.

However, in such cases, perhaps if the need for preventative measures arise to keep such occurrences from happening, the creator of the mod or content, can either password protect it, or do something similar to what 3DM Game does with their mods, in way of requiring members to have enough posts or such and be active throughout the forums, before they can be granted access to download a mod or content.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
First point I wholly concur with, second I don't really mind either way as if an enduser were to be generous, the mod would be shared freely anyway, and if not it just means the world has not lost anything special regardless. The last is probably a dig at johnevans or whatever his name is, and I can't argue since his yt vid descriptions are literally a dickwaving contest with some troll on some nondescript mod forum site, and all the while he ignores all requests to share a link to his (quite honestly) slipshod mods.

I've sent a PM to you btw.

I've made reply to your PM :smile:

Out of respect for the individual modder which I indirectly made reference to by not directly naming, I can understand as well why he decided to go all "Lone Wolf", and decide not to share his mod creations publicly. I have also read in some blogs, and even his own blog that people preferred Maliwei777's mods over his, and some people would often criticize his mods which led him to stop sharing mods publicly.
Personally, I didn't think that they were all that bad, and some looked actually quite good. Remember, the guy was just starting out, before he started to get better at modding.

I don't solely blame him for wanting to do that, and as I've aforementioned the creator of any mod has the right to do with what they want, but also if you are going to charge money for a mod because you want to make a little money on the side for your creation, then there better be a game that comes with that mod, before I even consider paying anything for it.

That's just my two cents. :wink:

Hetynne

Potential Patron
You know, I can empathize with the frustration of people belittling your labors of love. The guy may have gone about it all wrong, but he may be justified in his anger; just wish he wouldn't dangle the nude mod in front of the rest of us in seven videos and leave the us hanging. You are a gentleman and scholar for spreading the love.

Not to be ungrateful, but is there anyway to use the mod on another DLC costume pack? I actually really like the Sportswear on Rebecca as it goes well with Cody on Billy, whereas the rest of the multiple STARS uniforms I could not give a rat's ass about.

re0 rebecca stand back smg.jpg

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ Hetynne, Sorry no, the mod was specifically created for the Sportswear outfit by the mod's creator. I too wish that you could use the mod on other costumes besides the Sportswear one.

However, if you wish to make a slight compromise for this, you could always start a new game in an unused save slot (secondary save slot), exit the game to your PC's Desktop, go to your game directory, open the nativePC folder, then go to arc > game > em folder, and replace the em75.arc with the original one that was backed up (when / if) you backed up the game's original nativePC folder from the game directory when the game was first installed to your Drive.

Do the same as the above, only this time, go to the ui folder from where you had extracted the mod, this full path would be: nativePC > arc > ui
In the ui folder will be the cos_75.arc which you should replace with the original game's arc file in this ui folder, if you want to be able to use Rebecca's Sportswear outfit with the new secondary save that you created.

This is the only solution that I can offer, and although it may not be a very good one, with having to swap the mod in and out in place of the original Sportswear costume for Rebecca, at least this will give you two save files that you can choose to load from separately. Just remember which save file you designated for the Sportswear costume, and which save file is for the mod you wish to use when you load up your save.

Having a mod manager for this game would really come in handy in being able to manage and swap out mods between original game files and actual mod files, but alas no one has yet created one.

Hope my suggestion helps you out.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Not a huge fan of the policy either, but as a mod creator I understand it.

It's still early, I'm sure more mods are going to come out for this game. No one on Home | will admit this, but 50+% of the mods that get created there, are based on nude models that they add clothing textures to.

I'm sure Rebecca is going to start sporting some new risker clothing fairly soon.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ xellos49698, I actually check in once in a while to the forum board you are referencing in your link for other mods for my other RE games. There are quite a few good ones there created by some very talented modders. I did manage to find some more interesting mods for Rebecca there as well, and even some full body swaps for both her and Billy from other RE games of the franchise that really caught my attention.

The RE forum board there in your link does seem to live by a strict conduct of the No Nudes Rule, I'm not sure if they had ever had any nude mods there at all, but I have seen a few members request some. Those types of requests though were quickly shot down.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Right, there is a strick no nude mod rule policy there, but if you look inside some of the mods created on the forum, quite a few of them were modified from nude textures. Meaning the author download a nude mod like Mailwei777, and modified it to have clothing. It's just easier then custom design model for every outfit they like to create.

I imagine we will eventually see a bikini Rebecca mod come out, some short skirt mods, and a couple variation of her sports wear costume for different outfits. It might take a while though, because the modders have to get bored of playing around with the nude model first, but just look at Resident Evil 5 board. You can tell some of the skimpy outfits were drawn over nude models.

Resident_Savage

Potential Patron
Hello people, i am new to this site. i was wondering if any further work was done for Rebecca's full nude mode ?
i saw the breast enhancement, but they were far to large. i believe someone was talking about doing them in about a 34 size that would be perfect. if anyone has any info for me i would appreciate it greatly thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.