Requiem Nude Mod by CaYe (1 Viewer)

H

heiar

The mod installed just fine, using version 1.2 and I have yet to test 1.1...

On the first run of the game, I got an error when entering the character selection screen, stating:
"CSVLoader
file not found : background\mapinfo.csv
"
I ignored it, as it didn't seem to break anything - other than replacing the characters' displayed level and current location, on the character screen, as only "[]".
I chose a character and upon loading got the same error, along with a stack of new errors:
"Error
MapMoveInfo.csv(a ton of symbols).
"
and
"CSVLoader
file not found : ./background/objectFolderList.csv
"
After pressing OK (the only option) on all of these, Requiem.exe has stopped working before it loaded past 30%.

I ran SwitchMod to reset the files then switched the files manually, rather than using SwitchMod, and ran the game normally. The character models were not visible at all. Logging into a character anyway, I found too many bugs occuring; only few npc models visible and selectable, no visual effects and able to select other players, but the selection ring does not show. Running with RunMod, I had the same problem.

I remember it working just fine last year, about May~July.
Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

CaYe

Content Creator
The mod installed just fine, using version 1.2 and I have yet to test 1.1...

On the first run of the game, I got an error when entering the character selection screen, stating:
"CSVLoader
file not found : background\mapinfo.csv
"
I ignored it, as it didn't seem to break anything - other than replacing the characters' displayed level and current location, on the character screen, as only "[]".
I chose a character and upon loading got the same error, along with a stack of new errors:
"Error
MapMoveInfo.csv(a ton of symbols).
"
and
"CSVLoader
file not found : ./background/objectFolderList.csv
"
After pressing OK (the only option) on all of these, Requiem.exe has stopped working before it loaded past 30%.

I ran SwitchMod to reset the files then switched the files manually, rather than using SwitchMod, and ran the game normally. The character models were not visible at all. Logging into a character anyway, I found too many bugs occuring; only few npc models visible and selectable, no visual effects and able to select other players, but the selection ring does not show. Running with RunMod, I had the same problem.

I remember it working just fine last year, about May~July.
Any ideas?

Of course version 1.1 is not working properly... due to there change of .csv files. That is why I made v1.2 or did I get you wrong?
Well, if you meant that v1.2 is screwing up.. Mine is working just fine. Is your DATA2.MAP placed in the data folder? Try creating another folder inside 'data' and put that map file in there.

Sorry for my belated reply, better post at my blog since I'm always logged in google daily and get notice. I almost forgot the PW of my GVZ acc lol.

madcat66

Potential Patron
Not sure anyone is still tracking this, but, if so here goes.

Have the most-current (as of 9/10/2014) version of the game installed, and v1.2 of the mod. It seems to install fine, though once I have the game fully patched (and the launcher closed), when I run SwitchMod for the first time, I get an error message that says "File Not Found: Data2.vdk". SwitchMod then closes and if I try to use the NudeMod exe, nothing happens.

Any ideas?

CaYe

Content Creator
Not sure anyone is still tracking this, but, if so here goes.

Have the most-current (as of 9/10/2014) version of the game installed, and v1.2 of the mod. It seems to install fine, though once I have the game fully patched (and the launcher closed), when I run SwitchMod for the first time, I get an error message that says "File Not Found: Data2.vdk". SwitchMod then closes and if I try to use the NudeMod exe, nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Please find out where the data2.vdk file is located by checking the following folder:

data

And tell me if it exists or not. If it does then apparently you did not install it in the main folder of Requiem.

I coded this error message in order to check the file if it exists before switchmod.exe begins to swap them. Because if I wouldn't, switching could screw up files and you wouldn't be able to switch back anymore and maybe not even able to play normally.

madcat66

Potential Patron
After doing a complete uninstall and reinstall of the game, and then the mod, it worked. Then, when I went to play again later, the game refused to connect to the update server in the patcher, getting an error like "Error 06: Internet fail connect". Pretty sure this has nothing to do with your mod, but while I could browse the internet and obviously had a working internet connection, the game simply would not do its initial update and would refuse to play.

Not sure if it was a problem with the game servers or what, since their forums seemed active and they had no reports of an outage at the time. I could re-download the installer, but the installer would fail to download the game files while installing it, so I ended up just uninstalling the whole thing and giving up. Going to give it another go later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.