Request: Yakuza Kiwami 2 nude mod (1 Viewer)

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hello all,

So I just spent over an hour trying to get a mod that was deleted on the nexus.
All the videos and things I see seem to have the mod working. It's for the Cabaret girls, one of my favorite side quests for Yakuza.
Not sure if the company removed the mod or something, but I am looking for a working download.
Screenshots below:

WqYK0uP.png

OFEwCWZ.jpg

I figured since I beat the game and the side mission already, why not add a nude mod? Can anyone point me to a file or something? Thank you in advance!
(ugh, should have been asleep hours ago. I'll check back in the morning! Thanks!)

--

Edit: Sorry, it was in the wrong forum. I apologize to the mods!

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
OK so I found a working version I think.
However, the site looks kinda sketchy. If you use the Partool, the mod should work.
Now I am looking for better textures, preferably with pubes. I'll take some screenies to show how it looks on my comp.
Updates are coming soon!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
OK so I found a working version I think.
However, the site looks kinda sketchy. If you use the Partool, the mod should work.
Now I am looking for better textures, preferably with pubes. I'll take some screenies to show how it looks on my comp.
Updates are coming soon!
Please post the screenies on a file hosting site (such as imgur) and link to them rather than uploading them as attachments.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.