Sedid

Potential Patron
EDIT: Link to free demo version -> Free demo version at MEGA

Hello World! I am Sedid and I'm creating New Environment. A lewd visual novel made for dirty minds!

Contribute-game-v3.png

Check out my Patreon to see previews, participate in polls, and know more about the game!
All constructive feedbacks are welcome, every comment helps.

NewEnvironment-Plot-v2.png

In New Environment, you play as a young man who just got kicked out of his house. To avoid being homeless, the only option you have is to seek the help of your uncle.
During your journey, you'll meet a lot of beautiful girls. Are you going to try to seduce and corrupt them, or will you let other guys take your place?

NewEnvironment-Fetishes-v2.png

- School setting
- Corruption
- Voyeurism
- Netorare (optional)
- Blackmail
- And more!

NewEnvironment-Android-Setup-v2.png

You might not be able to start the game due to an error. This could be due to the app not having permission to write to storage. If you allow New Environment permission via the information screen it should run properly.
Black screen: if you can't open the game, delete all the builds and reinstall the last version.
This visual novel is pre-patched on Android. To play the full version, you can switch the Dirty Mind button on "ON".

NewEnvironment-Previews.jpg

NewEnvironment-strange-girl.png NewEnvironment-lisa-office.png NewEnvironment-Blair-subway.jpg NewEnvironment-Mackenzie-censored.png NewEnvironment-Kyouka-school-follow.jpg

NewEnvironment-Support-v2.png

This project is made possible through the generous support of Patrons! To benefit from early access versions (currently: 0.2.1), game news, exclusive content, and much more, become a Patron!
Become a Patron of New Environment!

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
See rule "I deserve free money" Link to site rules is in my siggie.

If you post a link to a fund raising site here at undertow you MUST do one of the following
Provide a free demo version of your game. OR
Provide a link back to Undertow 'above the fold' on your fund raising page.

It is difficult for our members to find the link to your free demo version at your fund-raising site, so I added the link to your post.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.