Rena Lanford (1 Viewer)

Farseli

Potential Patron
After downloading the most up to date set, looking though the galleries, and using the forum search function I have determined that there isn't a thread asking for Rena Lanford!

Getting reference shots was a bit of work. I couldn't find any of the right pictures online and while I found some scans from the art books, there are not many of them and I don't have a scanner to upload from mine. Also, now there is some art of her from the remake and that art style makes the main characters look way too young.

So here we go! I took some screenshots from the anime and made a gallery. I hope a few of the profile shots are good enough. I wanted to also show that her hair goes down over her left shoulder and that her bangs are pretty...big. If anyone needs more than this, I'll keep going though the episodes to get more shots. Also, I'm not sure if the artists knew what they wanted to do with her hair...
Correct side:
N9GjO.jpg

LUEki.jpg

RALrh.jpg

R6a96.jpg

Other side:
oNw0E.jpg

Front:
b0e2N.jpg

tCUnV.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.