Remember Me Nilin Nude Remixed (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Remember Me Nilin Nude Remixed

2014-04-23_00167.jpg 2014-04-23_00247.jpg 2014-04-23_00296.jpg 2014-04-23_00304.jpg 2014-04-23_00529.jpg

First, I want to thank Vergil for sharing his Nilin's ass textures with me as well as the costume for the 1st chapter.

Secondly, I want to thank an old friend of mine for fixing the saturation problem with Nilin's Remixed Suit N mod, thank you my friend.

Lastly, I spent over a month redesigning Nilin's breast textures and incorperating it as well as Vergil's textures through

out the whole game, while some may say what I did is simple editing, it is not simple nor easy.

Thank you for reading this and thanks again to the people who supported me and gave me valuable feedback.

2014-04-24_00347.jpg 2014-04-24_00268.jpg 2014-04-24_00224.jpg 2014-04-24_00191.jpg 2014-04-24_00381.jpg

Download Link: View attachment Nilin's Remixed Suit N.rar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to the instructions. Before you do anything here, back up RememberMe.exe just in case.

Instruction

Download Tex mod, you can find it here http://www.gamevixenzone.net/tools-utilities-19/texmod-23/

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Remember Me\Binaries\Win32

Rename RememberMe.exe to zRememberMe.exe and change Texmod.exe to RememberMe

Open up Steam and launch Remember Me.

Click on the target Application Folder on the top left hand side.

Select zRememberMe.exe

Then click the small folder file in the center of Tex mod and select

Nilin's Remixed Suit N

Run Tex mod and Nilin will now be nude.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problems:

Tex mod does not function for cut scenes with no textures. If the mod stops working during a cut scene, it's because it's a movie.

Tex mod can't modify movies, only textures.

There is a reflection issue based on the fact that Nilin's original costume is reflective. It can not be fixed unfortunately,
so there will be some glare coming off of Nilin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again glad to have contributed to this project, have fun.

Xellos49698

xellos49698

Content Creator
You can still run it. You just need to change the exe file to texmod and then use texmod to launch the game. I would be surprised if it didn't work.

nitroevo

Potential Patron
You can still run it. You just need to change the exe file to texmod and then use texmod to launch the game. I would be surprised if it didn't work.

No matter what I do it still appears to do the same thing so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Does it not work on episode 0?

xellos49698

Content Creator
Nilin's Remixed Suit N has a different nude model that I incorperated for Chapter 0 and most of Chapter 1 Nilin Invisible Suit. So yeah, you are suppose to start nude and then Niliin will change costumes around Chapter 2.

Now in the other Remember Me nude mod, Vergil felt his textures from Nilin Invisible Suit should be seperate from the model in Nilin's Awakening. Make sure you aren't trying to run both of these at the same time. That would be the only way I can see you having an issue with this.

Last edited by a moderator:

nitroevo

Potential Patron
Nilin's Remixed Suit N has a different nude model that I incorperated for Chapter 0 and most of Chapter 1 Nilin Invisible Suit. So yeah, you are suppose to start nude and then Niliin will change costumes around Chapter 2.

Now in the other Remember Me nude mod, Vergil felt his textures from Nilin Invisible Suit should be seperate from the model in Nilin's Awakening. Make sure you aren't trying to run both of these at the same time. That would be the only way I can see you having an issue with this.

Ok I got it to work now thanks. Sorry for the late response :). I tested out recording it n yep all I got to say is. Dat ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.