[PC] Recover the restarts (1 Viewer)

cybeast

Potential Patron
Recover the Restarts!

Found this ryona game at youtube while random browsing... anyone know where to get this game?

edit: I think I found it here http://tozicode.com/

still need to test it though...

edit 2: Indeed it's the right game, you play as some kind of magical girl or what, who use sword...

Z is for jump (double Z for double jump)

X for dashing

and C for attacking

there's no invisible time after you got hit, so the damage you take can rack quite fast. Managed to clear stage 1, not sure why stage 2 didn't opened (or is there any stage 2 at all for now if it's a demo)

edit 3: You can press D to change character, and A to use a (heavy attack?)

Character info:

brown haired girl (default): melee based character, C for sword swing combo, and A for spinning with her big sword (seems to not hurt enemy behind her), do damage to enemy when change to other character. Dash seems to have faster animation?

gray/white haired girl: magic/ranged based character, C summon a thorn about 2/3 steps in front of her which do 3/4 hits on enemy. A makes her summon staff/bat like thingy, and if you press A again (and direction arrow), she'll throw a ball that will explode when it hits the enemy. Dash seems to be slower, although it's cooler

So far only one enemy have grab (the bee, which can irritate you really fast since they like to fly out of reach)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. bigshot

Potential Patron
the brown haired girl can change form when you press A and C at the same time. she gets a small gun. its weak but pretty use full to shoot bees

--edit--

al so the gray hair girl has some kind of hyper mode you press a and let the round shaped seal blew her is red hold up and press A to do this. when in hyper mode she can shoot magic balls quicky. her butten c attack can more 3 to 4 spicks pop out of the ground. her jumps will make a tree grow out of the ground to do damage to all enemies in range and her jump C attack has a larger blast. she can also do somkind of "blowkiss" attack. to do this press a and wait for the seal to turn purple or red.

also the browm haired girl is named Tozica, the gray one is Tinsura

--edit2--

Tinsura also has some kind of land mind attack where she plants a seed and after a sec or 2 a tree will pop out. to do this press C and down at the same time. to do this shock wave barrier attack press up and c at the same time.

i think thats every thing i could find. there may be more. (not sure) but this should make the game alittle easier .w.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
The game just got updated with the second stage...and i dont think im ever getting through it :/ shit is hard

arrer21

Potential Patron
The game just got updated with the second stage...and i dont think im ever getting through it :/ shit is hard

omg yes man shit was so hard! but i beat it after many tries haha.

L

Lady-R

I was first found ot about this game from youtube, it was also where I learned what guro meant XP
I found out about this site through the download you posted XD
There are currently levels, thereare als EX versions of each level (on mp use up and down arrows to sitch between normal version and ex)
you may have get Grand Master on alevel before you canlay ex ones though, i' not sure. get a higher grade on levels by not getting damage and long chains of kills (getting damage brakes your chain, if you can keep your chain going for like alf the level yo'l probably ge grad master or a really high grade, if ou an make it thogh wih n gettng hit you'll also get a rea
lly igh grade!)
i love this game an now i'm a little it aidcted to it~

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
omg
i just wish were would be more hentai pixel stof realy to see XD
the brown heaired is so cute <3

qsperson

Potential Patron
There was an update recently, giving us a boss and some kind of Nightmare stage. Thought I'd mention the update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.