Recorder.swf or "Auto.exe" (1 Viewer)

oasuke

Potential Patron
I read over the instructions for using the "Auto.exe", but since this file was not in the SDT loader zip i'm assuming it was replaced with the "Recorder.swf". I can't figure out how to get it to play back my recordings. I did exactly as the instructions said.

1) Launch Recorder.swf
2) Press R to record mouse movement.
3) Press R to stop recording.
4) Press S to save the Recording.txt to my mod char folder.
5) Launch Loader.swf
6) Load up my mod char
7) Press CapsLock, and nothing happens.

Maybe im missing something, but you can play back the recordings with the loader.swf, correct? Do I need to check "Auto" or anything first? I've spent the past few hours trying to figure this out but no dice.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
oasuke said:
I read over the instructions for using the "Auto.exe", but since this file was not in the SDT loader zip i'm assuming it was replaced with the "Recorder.swf". I can't figure out how to get it to play back my recordings. I did exactly as the instructions said.

1) Launch Recorder.swf
2) Press R to record mouse movement.
3) Press R to stop recording.
4) Press S to save the Recording.txt to my mod char folder.
5) Launch Loader.swf
6) Load up my mod char
7) Press CapsLock, and nothing happens.

Maybe im missing something, but you can play back the recordings with the loader.swf, correct? Do I need to check "Auto" or anything first? I've spent the past few hours trying to figure this out but no dice.
I've never actually used the Recorder.swf, so eventually I'll need to add that into the guide. Auto.exe is (was?) simply a windows program that would control the mouse and make the game play as you set the program up. (As in it will make the mouse move left and right as if you were really playing)

oasuke

Potential Patron
Ah I see. I checked the release notes but I didn't see anything about the Auto.exe being replaced so I was pretty lost. Perhaps that'll actually work instead of the recorder.swf. If you happen to have the file and it works for you, then it'll be great if you could post it. thanks

Hopefully it wasn't discontinued. Really need this feature.

oasuke

Potential Patron
Works now,thanks. I don't think I saw anything like that in the guide. For the auto.exe section it just says press CapsLock to playback the recording, but didn't mention it was required that I bind keys first or pressing CTRL to playback the recording according to <a href="http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1047.msg11173#msg11173">this</a> guide. (or maybe there was some bit of information I skipped)

But yeah for anyone else that got confused:
1) Open keys.swf
2) Make sure you remember which key "Auto Keys" is set to.
3) Open Loader.swf
4) Press "Auto Key" button. It should say "Auto Keys=True" at the top right corner.
5) Press "Ctrl" to play it. You should see a blue orb indicating the mouse movement path. It can be disabled by opening the "Settings.txt" and making sure "autoBlobVisible" value is set to 0.

ModGuy

Content Creator
oasuke said:
Works now,thanks. I don't think I saw anything like that in the guide. For the auto.exe section....

That's the outdated guide for v3.8 something.
Use the guide included with the loader in the future.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
oasuke said:
Works now,thanks. I don't think I saw anything like that in the guide. For the auto.exe section....

I'm lazy, I'll update it again eventually... maybe v5.17c or something.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
oasuke said:

If I call the next version 5.17c will you update the guide?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
oasuke said:

If I call the next version 5.17c will you update the guide?
If you seriously name the next version that, then yes, next time I update the guide, it will be for that version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.