Record of Lodoss War Girls (1 Viewer)

mikael2197

Potential Patron
A smaller generic request for the girls of a particular anime. I'm putting up a list of the characters that I can recall from memory in the event that others happen to post references elsewhere or as part of a list of characters that I'm currently searching for images of. There is a movie and OVA with this series that are titled Legend of Crystania [movie] and Legend of Crystania: The Chaos Ring [ova].
The series itself also had two parts; a 13 episode series; and a follow up 24 episode series [if memory serves me well].
Record of Lodoss War (first installment) and Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight [follow up]

Deedlit

Pirotesse (aka Sheru)

Leaf (From Chronicles of the Heroic Knight)

Shiris

Neese

Little Neese (From Chronicles of the Heroic Knight)

Youf (From Legend of Crystania: The Chaos Ring)

Faceless

Content Creator
Ooh, Lodoss. Deed was one of the first characters I ever fapped to. Good times.

I'll second this.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
I loved the original series, but I never got a chance to finish watching the entire TV series. (I loved the chibi shorts that they had after the episodes though)(

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Should have Deed and Pirotesse finished by this weekend.

Twycross448

Potential Patron
Out of sheer curiousity (and because I *still* think she's hot ;) ), where can I find your Pirotess set? Your big thread linked in you sig doesn't have it and the search function didn't turn anything up either.

Oh, and thanks. Just because. ;D

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
That's because they're not there, I scrapped them. I decided that the would work much better as dynamic hair mods, which at the time I didn't know how to make.

Incidentally, I've gotten a lot better at doing static imports with long hair, so I might just rework what I've got and toss them up for now. Keep an eye out here for updates.

Twycross448

Potential Patron
Ah, thanks for answering, TOlive.
And yes, I agree that those long hairs of Deedlit and Piro would maybe be better as dynamic hairs. What about the shorter hairs (in comparison) of say, Little Neese and Leaf, though?

Anyways, thanks again. ;D

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
TOlive said:
That's because they're not there, I scrapped them. I decided that the would work much better as dynamic hair mods, which at the time I didn't know how to make.

Incidentally, I've gotten a lot better at doing static imports with long hair, so I might just rework what I've got and toss them up for now. Keep an eye out here for updates.
You figuring out how dynamic works yet? Or do you still need help with that?

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
I started redrawing an import for the dynamic template, but I might need you to look at it when I'm done to make sure it all goes together right.

mikael2197

Potential Patron
Twycross448 said:
Out of sheer curiousity (and because I *still* think she's hot ;) ), where can I find your Pirotess set? Your big thread linked in you sig doesn't have it and the search function didn't turn anything up either.

Oh, and thanks. Just because. ;D

The link in my signature is just to the site that lets you upload them. I am not sure if I have the stuff I upload there as public viewable. With the fall of mega-upload I've noticed that it has become increasingly difficult to transport .zip or similar compressed files via the internet. Besides, the collection that I have there is strictly for the reference shots that I have posted here. I could see about compiling and organizing my collection of images if you want to browse through them. It will take some time, since they are scattered around my harddrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.