Real life Story : Shemale friends (1 Viewer)

RealLifeStories

Potential Patron
This is the story of "Tori" and "Sarah" (the names have been changed...just in case)

So skipping all the boring stuff, Tori is recording Sarah sucking her dick, Tori whips out a 6 inch and starts bragging about it. saying things like "don't choke" and such. She feels bad about it and offers to return the favor to Sarah, who then pulls out her 11 inch! Tori had no idea and she can't turn back now.

The dialogue listed- The initial on the right of the + sign indicates who's on their knees.
S+T are the characters. none of them are complete but I figure anyone who cares ca add their own dialogue. It comes with Sarah, Tori, and Sarah with clothes on (how it actually happened).

and If anyone is wondering, the video is deleted by now and it was never posted online, so there is no link.

I have a total of 7 -shemale/futa/whatever you'd like to call them friends-, Please PM me or respond to the thread telling me if you'd like to see more characters.

enjoy.

[12/25 EDIT: Currently working on a third character (also based on friend but she's never fucked anyone of my friends that I'm aware of). Model -finished dialogue- started a little, then had a fap break.]

Attachments

sdtt+s
2.6 KB · Views: 2,605

sdts+t
1.8 KB · Views: 1,883

S+T.sdt
22.2 KB · Views: 2,263

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Mind renaming the sdtt+s and the sdts+t files to sdtt+s.txt and sdts+t.txt respectively? That way they'll be recognized as textfiles by my PC.

RealLifeStories

Potential Patron
Pim_gd said:
Mind renaming the sdtt+s and the sdts+t files to sdtt+s.txt and sdts+t.txt respectively? That way they'll be recognized as textfiles by my PC.

Im sorry, I uploaded this a day before I took my extended vacation (6 weeks) so im nowhere near my home pc. You can tryrtry renaming then yourself if possible, other than that you'll have to be blueballed for 6 weeks until I get home.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Pim_gd said:
lol, not familiar with your operating system enough to rename the file extensions?

gonna assume windows. .
folder options -> view -> uncheck 'hide extensions for known file types'

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Actually I am, however I believe that it's really helpful for people who have trouble using dialogues and other things. Making them wrestle with file extensions is something I'd like to avoid.

RealLifeStories

Potential Patron
So, one of my -futa/shemale/ whatever you'd like to call them- friends discovered this thread and surprisingly did not want to wring my nutsack like a wet towel, but actually wnated me to CREATE a character for her, as of right now I have completed work on the model but not dialogue. Consider this an expansion.

(P.s. bumping the old thread because making a new one would be redundant)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.