Real life ryona situations? (1 Viewer)

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Of course i'm not asking if you ever punched a girl like in Bryan's winpose. :D

But like the nices exemple Jiwao gave in the "When did you realize you were interested in ryona?" thread, have you ever witness a ryona situation?

For me as far as i can remember it only happens once. I was in the train and two seats ahead of me sat a beautiful blonde girl. It was around 11 pm so some people in the train slept while i was reading. The girl was in the first group, head against the glass, she close her eyes and slept during the whole trip. Except it wasn't a graceful slumber, she keep opening her mouth little by little during her slumber until it is wide open. She stayed in that position for some seconds before closing it but then she would reopen it after. And the way her eyebrown were, she could have been KO by some tekken's fighter i couldn't have told the difference. She looked so stun that i could nearly hear the "Finish her!" or "Continue? 9. . . 8. . . 7. . ."

jiwao

Casual Client
Damn, maybe she had a ryona dream/nightmare xD?

I have that I got reminded about a few days ago. I remember that one of my former friends had a really nice looking older sister who was around 20, my friend and I was 11 at the time. We often asked her to join us when we played because she were really fun to be with.

This one time we got into a playful wrestling match. It was an free-for-all at first, but since the sister was stronger, it quickly became a 2-1 against her. I sat on her torso and tickled her sides, while my friend were at her legs and tickled her feet. She threw her head back and started laughing hysterically, and when her head dissapeared I felt myself rise up in the air, and when I looked down all I could see was a bit of her chin and a full view of her breast.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
I have a few that people might enjoy:

1) Our high school had a couple of kids with mental conditions (not sure what specifically). They were in lower grades so I don't know them, but I see them around during lunch.

One time, one of these kids (a boy) was having an arguing with a normal girl during break. The boy punches her in the stomach and walks away. It looked like a playful punch, and the girl tried to play it off with a smirk, but the way she wrapped her arms around her belly told me the punch did have some effect. She even doubled over and looked like she wanted to fall to her knees. I think some of her other friends helped her up, then they left the scene.

2) A few days later, the same thing happened, but this time I only same the aftermath. The punch must have been more serious this time, because the girl (a different one) looked quite distressed as she held onto her stomach. A guy (maybe her boyfriend) came over, and she explained to him what happened:

"He punched me in the stomach, and I was like ouffff!........ it knocked the wind out of me......"

The guy then tried to make her feel better. He even put a hand under her shirt and rubbed her tummy. Needless to say, I was pretty jealous :tongue:.

3) This third story involves a girl in a lower grade, but she always hung around with her group in a spot near ours, so I got to recognize her well. She was good looking (though had a bit of baby fat), and she sometimes wore tight trousers that left almost nothing to the imagination. The pants traced along her thighs, hips and buttocks, which drove my teenage mind into overdrive.

One lunch time, the girl was chatting it up with some of her friends. I guess this guy was bragging about how he knew of a hold no one could get out of, so the girl let him try it out on her. The guy puts the girls' arms behind her back and pins them in place. The girl smirks as she tries to wriggle free, but the smile disappears from her face as she realizes she really is held tightly with no way to escape. Her arms are pressed against her back, which leaves her stomach jutting out as if begging to be punched.

Another guy friend pretends to do exactly that. He throws a few playful punches at the girl's tummy, stopping right before the fist buries into her navel. The girl shakes her head slightly as if begging the guy not to beat her up. That guy behind her finally lets go, and she breathes a sigh of relief. She must have known that in a real fight, she would be puking all over the floor by this point.

Hope you enjoyed those, and let's hear some of yours!

Punchingbag18

Avid Affiliate
Of course i'm not asking if you ever punched a girl like in Bryan's winpose. :D

But like the nices exemple Jiwao gave in the "When did you realize you were interested in ryona?" thread, have you ever witness a ryona situation?

For me as far as i can remember it only happens once. I was in the train and two seats ahead of me sat a beautiful blonde girl. It was around 11 pm so some people in the train slept while i was reading. The girl was in the first group, head against the glass, she close her eyes and slept during the whole trip. Except it wasn't a graceful slumber, she keep opening her mouth little by little during her slumber until it is wide open. She stayed in that position for some seconds before closing it but then she would reopen it after. And the way her eyebrown were, she could have been KO by some tekken's fighter i couldn't have told the difference. She looked so stun that i could nearly hear the "Finish her!" or "Continue? 9. . . 8. . . 7. . ."
Oh man I actually had a totally similar situation!
Thanks for reminding me. I was thinking of situations like that and I’m sure they happened but it’s hard to remember them.

But the one I saw was on a bus. The girl must have been very drunk or under some kinda drug. She was blonde, her hair in a bun and she was wearing a grey hoodie like a guy would and short gym shorts. She was sleeping with her head down at an awkward angle like she got choked out and passed out or something. But then the bus did a sudden stop or something like that. And she was lunged forward in her seat. The seat she was at had a clear plastic barrier in front of it and she slammed her forehead full force into it! Enough to make the whole thing shake! She looked so silly with her face plastered against the clear surface like that. I couldn’t help but laugh. She even rested on it like she didn’t care for a few minutes before going back to her position. A few guys tried to help her but she told them to leave her alone. I hope she made it home. I remember thinking that anyone can just take advantage of her like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.