Quick question... (1 Viewer)

Vladymir

Content Creator
Does anyone know if its possible to permanently keep the mouth open and the tongue fully out? I've been trying to figure it out for days.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Does anyone know if its possible to permanently keep the mouth open and the tongue fully out? I've been trying to figure it out for days.
The easiest way to force the mouth open is to apply a gag. You can use an invisible one if you don't actually want to see anything covering the girl's face. The gagged girl won't be able to speak properly, of course.

Alternatively, you could use a mod (such as sby's autoclosemouth) to influence the game's logic. The resulting effect will probably be more "natural" (i.e. the girl will still be able to open and close her mouth slightly in reaction to the girth of the penis, and she'll still be able to speak) but may include some unwanted effects (for example: the girl might still be able to clench her teeth). I haven't tested it thoroughly; if you run into trouble then just describe the problem and we'll try to help.

The second requirement can be achieved with a Loader mod. If you're still using the vanilla game then this mod won't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.