Question about uploading mods (1 Viewer)

pixies

Potential Patron
I'm wanting to start uploading mods I've made to share them with others, but I have a lot.

I'm curious are we allowed to just upload as many as we want, are there size limitations, do we need to zip the files if they are over a couple of hundred megs etc?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I did a search and found this:
"There is a limit of 100 MB per file for initial submissions (AND updates) to the resource Manager. As a workaround, you can create a split archive using 7zip or WinRAR and upload them. Resources can now have multiple files. " (end off quote_
You can also upload your mods to an off-site file host (I sometimes use google drive) and link to them.
I recommend you zip your mods.
I hope this information helps you.
Very respectfully,
fleet

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Google has not deleted any of my stuff. When I post my zipped files there I change the settings so that anyone with the link can download, and then limit where I post the links.
There are many other upload sites, such as mega.nz, anonfiles.com, gofile.io, mixdrop.co and nopy.to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.