Quest: Teach the Noobie! (most likely Continous or Repeatable) (1 Viewer)

SerCular

Potential Patron
My first time on a sex-based forum site...more mature than I expected it to be, and having high hopes for continued "service".
Annnyyyways I am going to get down and dirty I need a full lesson in how to use mods (start to finish, or just start in my case) in Super Deep Throat! So noble fappers, gaggers, Knights of Nymphoria! I request aide!​

ModGuy

Content Creator
Menus are completely self explanatory, Hair, Backgrounds and SWF mods are loaded pretty easily.
As for custom mods the loader is required, which includes a guide.

SerCular

Potential Patron
Maybe I was a bit vague, I want to learn about EVERYTHING there is to modding (if it pertains to SDT)and would like something along the lines of a picture tutorial,also the mod im trying to use is the mastrubation one, but I would'nt mind adding other things to the list with preferences from more senior members *cough* *cough*

ModGuy said:
Menus are completely self explanatory, Hair, Backgrounds and SWF mods are loaded pretty easily.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
SerCular said:
Maybe I was a bit vague, I want to learn about EVERYTHING there is to modding (if it pertains to SDT)and would like something along the lines of a picture tutorial,also the mod im trying to use is the mastrubation one, but I would'nt mind adding other things to the list with preferences from more senior members *cough* *cough*

ModGuy said:
Can you Flash?

SerCular

Potential Patron
Sorry, I do not know what that means >.<".

Anonymous said:
SerCular said:

ModGuy said:
Can you Flash?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
SerCular said:
Sorry, I do not know what that means >.<".

Anonymous said:
SerCular said:

ModGuy said:
Can you Flash?
Then you can't mod.

ModGuy

Content Creator
SerCular said:
ModGuy said:
Then you can't mod.

Well that's rather depressing, maybe I worded this awkwardly less modding and more how to use the mods or access them.

Quoted Anon, not me.
If at this point you want to make use of mods for the game then hit up the loader board.

Also, please stop using coloured text. It makes text somewhat more difficult to read and is more effort for the both of us. It doesn't help anybody and is purely a forum feature.

SerCular

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
SerCular said:
ModGuy said:
Then you can't mod.

Well that's rather depressing, maybe I worded this awkwardly less modding and more how to use the mods or access them.

Quoted Anon, not me.
If at this point you want to make use of mods for the game then hit up the loader board.

Also, please stop using coloured text. It makes text somewhat more difficult to read and is more effort for the both of us. It doesn't help anybody and is purely a forum feature.

Ok, sorry and that was intentionally pointed towards Anon.

I am not sure what a loader board is, please explain and how to us it would help as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.