Prostitute (1 Viewer)

Rotten Clover

Potential Patron
First of all, I used John23's "Willing Blowbang" dialogue as a template for this. It can be found here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2236.0

This is an extremely basic dialogue that portrays the female character as a prostitute and the male as her client. There is no story being told.

Stuff about this dialogue:

- This is set up so that the prostitute has multiple clients. The best way to go about this is to change the guy's appearance (penis size/skin/clothes/clothing color) after each "session", have your girl's intro resistance set to about halfway (more or less) with "reset on new character" checked, click on your girl's thumbnail and select "update character" (which has the added effect of "cleaning" the guy's dick).

- The setting takes place in a brothel/whorehouse. She may greet a new client with "Welcome to my room" or some variation of that. You'll want to use a background that makes sense with this, like a bedroom.

- Make sure your female character has a name. It's mentioned frequently; she always introduces herself by name to a new client during the intros, and he refers to her by it occasionally. Your male does not need a name, as it is never mentioned by either character (she politely refers to her clients as "sir").

- The prostitute will speak during the intros, pull-offs and cum lines (cum_in_mouth ect.). The rest of the lines are spoken by the client.

- You'll be controlling the girl as she performs on the client. His hands will remain at his sides unless he wants a handjob. If you want facefucking, you'll have to set it up yourself, but many of the guy's comments about her performance probably won't make sense.

- The prostitute does not like facials, and if cum lands on her face, she will react accordingly, though her mood setting remains neutral.

- I threw in a line under "resistance" for foot fetishists. It's pretty mild, but if you're not into that, or your female characters are never barefoot, get rid of it.

- Some of the prostitute's lines have a mild submissive tone to them, particularly the cum lines in which she may look for a reassuring pat on the head (unless he came on her face). The client's lines, on the other hand, can be derogatory (mostly stuff like "Suck it, you fucking whore") or complimentary, depending on what line is triggered.

- NEVER use auto mode. The characters tend to idle for too long, and this may retrigger an intro.

- If you have spit or lipstick smearing enabled, clean it up after each client.

- When she introduces herself to a client, she may mention how many guys she's serviced so far. This is dependent on the *FINISHES* and can go from 0 - 100. There is a more or less unique line for every one of these; if the *FINISHES* is zero, she will say "You're my first client today. Don't you feel special?". Play through this for a while and she will eventually be in awe at how much work she's getting, or brag about it. Go even further, and she will become tired, cranky, or sore. If you manage to get past 100, you will eventually trigger the "finishOther" line, in which she breaks the fourth wall and makes a snarky remark directly at the player. I won't spoil it.

That's it. Have fun with this.

Attachments

Prostitute.txt
36.8 KB · Views: 5,112

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Dialogue has 44 errors. Go below to fix...

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820.0

Try fixing these to get your dialogue up to par.

Rotten Clover

Potential Patron
Of those 44 errors, only two merited a fix (a question mark and period together, and [CLOSE_EYE] rather than [CLOSE_EYES] in one line...oops). The rest were "errors" that occurred when the Dialogue Checker removed *ME*. In other words, they're not errors.

While I fixed the two actual errors, this dialogue is very much a "take it or leave it" deal. Thanks for your input.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Actually, you can get rid of *ME* errors too, cause they kind of are errors if the player hasn't set a name. Anything in the *'s will get removed if ME is not set. For example:

"Yes*, ME*." will become "Yes, Joe." if the player name is Joe, or "Yes." if the player name isn't set.

Rotten Clover

Potential Patron
True. However, as I said in the original post, the female character should have a name if you are going to use this dialogue. That kind of problem only surfaces if she doesn't.

limecat

Potential Patron
WeeWillie said:
Actually, you can get rid of *ME* errors too, cause they kind of are errors if the player hasn't set a name. Anything in the *'s will get removed if ME is not set. For example:

"Yes*, ME*." will become "Yes, Joe." if the player name is Joe, or "Yes." if the player name isn't set.
This is a stupid question but how to you set the name? I never figured it out.

f93

Casual Client
You set her name in the charcode (Custom Save Data) - charName:hernamegoeshere;
You set his name in the Dialogue Name box, under Options/Custom in the in-game menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.